Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

anitasteff

Ahhhh, a potential hearing this Friday, all this tweeting and going off at the smallest of things. She is worried big time. She said in one of her tweets, when she was saying she has 1000s of bills etc, that she's going down and has no option. So, maybe something has kicked in to that brain finally, that if the time is spilt 50/50, her allowance from him will be halved, and she won't have enough money for takeouts twice a week (who does that on here out of interest? I do maybe twice a month) or to pay for her blue ticks and weekly hairdressers appointments gin.
If she doesn’t go to jail soon, it’ll make a mockery of the whole DVRO and the system. At some point the Court has to enforce its order or what’s the point?

• Heart
Reactions: 9

lulooo

VIP Member
Please don't think that you have upset me in anyway, that is bad and it's has nothing to do with autism, in my eyes. I think you are incredibly brave to share this story. I'm upset for you, for what a kind person has been put through. So please do think you've upset me, in a bad way. I'm quite an emotional/heart on sleeve person. I think that anyone will feel for you, and they are right to do so.
What you have endured, you are a true warrior!

Again, please don't think that you was wrong in sharing, it's a very emotional story and I thank you for sharing it with us.

I still wanna give you a huge hug 💗☮
I want to give you both a great big cwtch. What you have been through, are still going through, well, I stand in awe of you both. Much love and respect 🥰😘💖

• Heart

ThisishowIlivenow

VIP Member
No one should be interacting with her on Twitter and posting here. Then there would be no need to defend anything.
Lulu's been dragged into delusional rantings before for purely posting on here and been doxxed. So yeah I think sticking up for herself if she can is justified.

I do understand what you're saying though in broader terms.

Lulugrace

VIP Member
Haven't her and her monkeys made comments about Bianca's Instagram comments being limited to people who follow her? Yet now Alice's Twitter is now totally locked unless you follow her. Hypocrisy that she will never recognise.
Malices comments on insta are also locked, unless you follow her, well you can read, but not post!

• Wow

Lulugrace

VIP Member
Since I jumped on the bandwagon from the poster who put the splitting book let me give context.

During the early days of the pandemic writer Neil Gaiman and musician Amanda Palmer got caught in lockdown in New Zealand. She's just a messy person who is just insufferable in a lot of ways like wanting to pay musicians with beer and hugs and not money. She's into punk caberet (ahem). She was very publicly documenting the cracks in their marriage. During this, Gaiman flew 6,000 miles to Scotland to get away from her and he "accidentally" posted a good reads list of the book Splitting: Protecting Yourself While Divorcing Someone with Borderline Or Narcissistic Personality Disorder. Note - it is that author who couples bipolar with narcissistic personal issues together.

She is known for being super revealing about her sex life, her open marriage, abortions, money, all of it. She said she walked into a New Zealand coffee shop after Biden was elected and everyone clapped for her and NZ twitter clapped back saying NO. She gets people riled out because of her perceived entitlement and self important in the same vein as Alice. I've compared them before but as I said in another post -and as much is Amanda Palmer is not my cup of tea - she works. She makes music. And she is being a hell of a lot more in control than Alice.

I'm not really feeling the tone policing, I'm not neurotypical and don't think I need or want people to understand me on a celebrity gossip site, and don't feel like going down that rabbithole of what people should be able to post or not post. We aren't here for therapy, we are here for the lolz.
Thanks for giving me the background on it, no wonder I hadn't heard of them, being in NZ; and if I was at the height of the pandemic, I was like most of us, glued to the news, and trying to find loo roll! Yes in the UK, people were stockpiling loo role!

• Heart
  • Haha

BessieNessie

VIP Member
Well we know he has cancelled visitations for work and because he had something planned already, I dont think that's appalling, just normal, and especially in reunification where you are meant to have little contact to start no hinderance
They could just agree to reschedule the meetings if it was an issue.

WinterSolstice

VIP Member
AE: Ioan running up and down screaming blue murder, me trying to calm him down, the girls not quite understanding what was going on - it was so much fun! We still enjoyed it though.

She's talking about IG getting excited when Wales play and look how she spins it. We saw the video bitch so don't bother lying. IG didn't start 'screaming blue murder' and AE was sneakily filming him instead of 'calming him down'. As if it's wrong to get excited by footie?? And no, the kids aren't as thick as you make out either.

Get ta fuck!
Yeah I feel like she’s describing herself here, except not watching football but throwing a tantrum.

• Haha

welp

VIP Member
i'd be very careful to believe anything from twitter. that user has claimed many things about her and is likely a troll
I wonder if this 45 day post first custody hearing thing is approaching. That would be around 25th Nov someone mentioned above? That’s pretty soon. Perhaps that’s got her rattled?

Are there any new court docs ?
no its a hearing Ioan requested for 45 days after the hearing. the hearing is postponed to 15 february so this will be late march/early april

WinterSolstice

VIP Member
I don't even know who this Gaiman and his ex wife are! Maybe I'm having a blonde moment, or they are only known in the states? So am happy to ignore anything he has written. That being said i do like the odd fantasy book, but given the gist of it can I assume it borders on mental health issues? Or am I totally barking up the wrong tree?
He wrote Starlight, Coraline, Good Omens, American Gods, Ocean at the end of the lane etc. She was in arty indie band The Dresden Dolls and wrote a book about ‘asking for help’, if any of that rings a bell!

I think they were meant to have an open marriage too?

ETA: oh he’s also known for telling impatient fans that ‘George RR Martin is not your bitch’ or something 😂

BessieNessie

VIP Member
Doesn’t that mean she bought her Twitter verification though? 😬

I deactivated my Twitter account - it’s truly a dumpster fire there at this point
No, it’s on Instagram. She got it because she’s so fabulous, gorgeous and engaging. ❤❤❤

They don’t give it on Twitter anymore for that which is a shame because she would totally get one. 💕 💗 💃

Let’s hope if she goes to Twitter she pays the $8 and reaches a wider audience. Her star is rising. It would be a shame not to.🥰😍

Last edited:
  • Heart

jesskell

Sorry for talking incessantly but as I catch up I’m noting a great deal of admissions and confessional-type statements about friends in here having suffered extreme abuse, friends having felt trapped in relationships (not solely romantic ones), friends having realized literal decades later that those who loved them dearly also destroyed them severely, friends who have had to pick up the pieces of their intricate lives with such great, gradual difficulty, etc. You know what I mean and there are plenty of other stories I’m spotting in here as I read and my heart is just all up in it.

I’m twenty-nine. I don’t know much, if anything, about how the world works. And God only knows the Universe won’t explain itself to me. I don’t understand why the Universe placed you and me and us in these vile situations with people whom we trusted to love us and care for us as deeply as we cared for them, but I can only pray you recognize your worth and your ability to counter the cruelty of your circumstances. You can heal. You can fight back. You can win. You can be happy—happy “again” or maybe even happy for the first time. You don’t have to allow an “Alice” to keep a claw on your shoulder at all times.

And I understand that we all have diverse opinions and I try my haaaaardest to acknowledge this at every turn but it really ain’t even remotely fuckin cute to walk around in here declaring that abuse survivors “tacitly consent” to their victimhood if they’re adults. Child/adult/whatever—victims are victims. Nobody “consents” to having their lives scissored to pieces and lit on fire.

That is all, back to catching up…🤷🏽‍♀️🏃🏽‍♀️🌸
I couldn’t love this more ❤

• Heart

lulooo

VIP Member
Bless you. ❤ The programme recorded to my Sky Q box and I dont know anyway to send it anywhere 🤷🏻‍♀️

If you (or someone) can answer my question about compressing film clips, I could get short clips onto Tattle.

Or hopefully another Tattler who recorded it and who understands these things will help/advise.
I’ve just got Sky Glass which is so different to normal Sky I’m having problems navigating how to do stuff. I’m such a numpty tech wise, and although it’s somewhere on there, it’s not recorded as such I can’t find it. Even if I did I don’t think I’d have the know how to send it anywhere.

I link to one of GH’s “poems”, to save others from dredging the depths of the Interweb in search of her… well. Hanna’s works remind me of ‘Heart of Darkness’: “the horror, the horror.”
This shite is entitled “Sleep”. Yeah. Deliberate grammar and syntax errors left as is.
“i like sleep! sleep is neat!
if you're having trouble, count some sheep!
i like sleep! sleep is sweet!
best of all, sleep is cheap!
when i sleep, i can dream!
of cherry pie and boston cream!
when i sleep i don't have to think!
that's why i love my 8-hour blink!
i only wake up to eat or pee!
otherwise i'd sleep for eternity!”
That is truly awful 🙄😬

I thought the clean ones had been distributed to us to commit to daily tattle posting? You didn’t get yours ?
View attachment 1752813
Must have got lost in the post 😂

• Haha