Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blurp

VIP Member
If that skank ever turns around and claims Irish blood, I will personally be on the next flight to LA to slap her with a (vegan) Clonakilty black pudding.
Similar with Scottish. I'll be using a Simon Howie veggie black pudding.

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Diamonds60

VIP Member
But she did. She took them!

Oops I didn’t see the text on that 🫢
Lol sorry was reading and running around. So she blames the clot on plavix. Well it could have been due to anything. An arrhythmia. Not great to do this publicly tbh as it makes people not take life saving medications. I remember there was a celebrity dissing a medication about 10 years ago then suddenly people stopped taking it or refusing and questioning it. Caused a lot of issues.

WTFDidIJustSee

Chatty Member
Admittedly, despite being an adult now, and despite knowing that a man couldn’t flee with a child even now, in 2022, let alone in 1990, without being arrested/the child being sent back to the mother, I haven’t quite managed to forgive my Dad for leaving because he couldnt cope with his alcoholic Narc wife, but left me, at four years old with her.

I’ve tried, I have. And every time I’m almost there, I look at my own kids, and the thought of leaving them defenceless against someone like my mother just breaks me and I can’t forgive him.

Do we think Yo has cancelled half of his sessions? I sure as shit hope not, but if he has, that’s appalling behaviour.

• Heart

BessieNessie

VIP Member
I'm wondering if Alice and her Texan friend is ultimately behind all these new accounts (for and against her).
A kind of fake war... It's just escalated so much at the exact time when Alice wants to be the victim.
Oh I didn’t think of that. you might be right, she seems desperate enough.

• Sick

Occleshaw

You know what I just thought… and I may be totally wring here, because I dont know anybody who is very passionate about football so may be it’s normal behaviour… but still: to me his reaction there is excessive and over the top, especially for someone who seems so mild (not that im saying he shouldbt care so much about the goal, he just yells and reacts a bit - well, almost hysterically?) So Im wondering if it’s because he was so haunted by her and so unhappy and so continuously suppressing so many emotions and unhappiness and that was the only outlet? Like you know sometimes people scream in a pillow or go yell from the mountain top or something.. and yes it would be a bit frightening for the kid. And yes the vile cow knew he was going to let the steam off and totally manipulated the kid. But also how terribly sad and hollow eyed he looks. This man lived in hell for years, we are all saying it and Im saying it again! It was not a perfect happy family, it was hell!!!
I barrack like that :) annoys everyone in the house

• Haha

Lulugrace

VIP Member
You and I seem to have very similar pasts. My father was also a useless narcissistic drunk (violent and SA-ing with it) who was the main wage earner and ruled the house with a rod (or literal belt) of iron. Having had to live under the same roof as him due to c-PTSD (you can’t really function when you’re having ca. 80 flashbacks a day) has been torture. I started going out to work at the age of thirteen - wherever I could (pizza parlour, curry house, tea shop etc) so I could buy my own stuff and not have to rely on him for anything. I can’t imagine a scenario in which I believed I was literally and metaphorically better off being under someone’s financial control! It creates such a huge imbalance in one’s relationship, makes one feel craven and grovelling. How does Malice not see this? Why is she teaching via her actions that this is viable behaviour?I’m so glad you supported your mother. That was an amazing, wonderful thing to do.
Yes we do have similar pasts, too many of us have these kind of pasts and of all things we then get sent narc partners!
This is what worries me, she should be showing their children, even if she is crumbling inside, that you can pick yourself up and be strong and that you can be independent!
☮💗

• Heart

Fed Up

Just my thoughts on the weekend meltdown.

Lawyer gone, house going, magic money tap being turned off, kids thawing towards their dad.

She may realise it’s all slipping away. Still don’t think any off that is what set her off. Ioan and B doing celebrity things is what sparks her.
What happened with Al's latest lawyers? Did she fire them or did they drop her as a client since she won't stay off social media?

• Sick

Autisteuse

VIP Member
I dislike Piers the majority of the time but honestly would LOVE to hear his opinion of Malice, I don't think we will though as I suspect Piers thinks very highly of Ioan and wouldn't want to speak publicly about anything that might embarrass him (which actually says a lot about what a decent guy Ioan is as normally Piers doesn't give a ahit who he upsets).

I honestly can't believe Alice is still in this phase to be honest, it's fucking exhausting for us, she obviously thrives on it. I don't buy into the heartbroken tale she tells, she lost her cash cow that is all and has no skills (being a cunt doesn't count), she has nothing and the only person that gives a shit is her brainless brother (give it up Tone she is NEVER going to give you her kidney-it will be fucked anyway). Even the kids will be off once they grow up a bit and see how toxic she is and how she has prevented them from having a relationship with the only decent parent they have.
Perhaps Malice should do a volte-face, plead amnesia re: her Twitter comments/diatribes and buddy up with Meghan Markle. Piers would certainly pay attention to her then…

• Haha

WinterSolstice

VIP Member
Coming out in 2023 The Christmas Gunt
The Abduction Club?

The Abduction CUNT

(still catching up so apols if this is a repeat!)

It’s bedtime here down under, and who knows what might happen in the next few hrs, so purely for the topic of the day I very early suggest (sorry @StoneMountain) a new thread title:
Another Plot Twist. Another Twitter strop.
In with a fizz. Out with a plop.
Hilarious 😂😂

They were a total plop. 💩

Wait…what..? I didn’t know there was a Tattle.lite - I’m moving over there as I need to lose a few pounds.

View attachment 1754119
Does it have fewer calories?

Asking for a friend Alice

Last edited:
  • Haha

Lulugrace

VIP Member
Damn, cockbro has protected his Tweets too!
He blocked me, not sure how long ago. When I was reporting the ppl that were spewing abuse at me, he has been tagged in it, so I clicked on his profile and now I'm blocked.

They definitely want to hide something, probably his crusty socks 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick

anitasteff

What a way to describe a man Who has been subject to emotional abuse and coercive control. That a huge empathy bypass.
I am not belittling what he has been through but in the same way these threads ask Malice to take personal responsibility for the outcomes of her actions, the same must stand for Ioan. His passivity makes him partially responsible for allowing her to get away with it for so long is my point. I don’t mean to detract from her monstrous behaviour though. Just my thoughts.

Yeah...my spouse is coming to terms with the fact that he was abused as a child and wasn't just a dramatic, needy kid. It is fucking awful to watch. All I can do is hang on when he wakes up screaming.
You can not equate child abuse to spousal abuse I am afraid. They are different animals.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 7