Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lulugrace

VIP Member
He wrote Starlight, Coraline, Good Omens, American Gods, Ocean at the end of the lane etc. She was in arty indie band The Dresden Dolls and wrote a book about ‘asking for help’, if any of that rings a bell!

I think they were meant to have an open marriage too?

ETA: oh he’s also known for telling impatient fans that ‘George RR Martin is not your bitch’ or something 😂
Ahhhh! Yeah I know who you mean now! The penny finally has dropped, thanks xx

• Heart
Reactions: 7

MrsDimSum

VIP Member
Idk if this has been posted but look who popped up on a Buzzfeed article shared recently!
Although the article is highlighting age gaps, I love that they’re out there being recognised as an established couple. And it’s one of the smaller gaps on the list lol. Nice to see them being shared as a stand-alone thing instead of linked to the drama. Alice who?

View attachment 1753744

View attachment 1753741View attachment 1753743
I saw this! I didn’t really realise it was 20 years ti be honest. They’re in great company on that list though!

Reactions: 7

IKickLikeKatya

VIP Member
@IKickLikeKatya
Just sending love today. Yesterday was brutal. My mom is a narc and it has taken me years to be able to handle, speak, share and still have moments. It has taken years of therapy. I get protective of others being abused by it.
How are you? Those cunt trolls were out of line. Hoping you are able to breathe today, and consider yourself hugged!
As fir mAlice and her ginormous bahoochie, she is splintering. Those sock accounts are insanity and will backfire.Her complete lack of separation and addiction will be her downfall. She has proved herself to be insane again and again.
Thank you for the love but was this for someone else? I haven't touched the poop ;) xx

Reactions: 6

Ally Pally

VIP Member
For LA people, would that cinema be the closest to AE’s house?

She said that youngest was on a play date. If that were true, I can’t see Ella wanting to see Pinnochio. A bit young for her?
It's for all age groups I thought (I watched it at the weekend) 🤦‍♀️ 🤭

• Heart

plinky2

VIP Member
Ok (I don’t like football, so a time passer?)

What is your most horrified 😱 moment of this whole AE debacle?

sallygsoton

VIP Member
Sally i can put the clip on you tube if you want. send it to iamwhower at the address that starts with g. it's a burner one lol.
Bless you. ❤ The programme recorded to my Sky Q box and I dont know anyway to send it anywhere 🤷🏻‍♀️

If you (or someone) can answer my question about compressing film clips, I could get short clips onto Tattle.

Or hopefully another Tattler who recorded it and who understands these things will help/advise.

Irishwidz

VIP Member
The opposite of a troll is a Pixie. Pixies are often mischievous, but for the forces of good.
I hearby declare myself a Pixie 😁

A thread title ? 🤣

Tattlers Pixies unmask mAlice's Twitter Troll Socks

Last edited:

ButterTart

VIP Member
When you click her blue check on twitter it says this - This account is verified because it’s notable in government, news, entertainment, or another designated category.

Yeah, AE is entertainment but for all the wrong reasons.
I meant Bianca - she does not have a blue check on Twitter, I don’t think. She does on Instagram.