Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #145 Man, Ioan Gruffudd doesn't even know you.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
thanksgiving break is next week, no?
She probably got it wrong. She did say they are off this week but school break is next week. Here’s hoping they actually made it to school this week if that’s the case.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I'm sure she said they were off all week and she had no Gloria and had to fix the car. When she was talking to Tone about how busy she would be this week...
no next week
Screenshot_20221118-230627_Twitter.jpg

IG was on s4c tonight talking about the Wales V Usa football game, he mentioned the girls, hope he gets to watch the match with them 🤞🏻
Alice: "how dare he talks about them when he abandoned them!"

interesting, in what context?

Reactions: 18
no next week
View attachment 1741824

Alice: "how dare he talks about them when he abandoned them!"

interesting, in what context?
It was on “y wal goch” on s4c
He gave an interview about the match, how much he was looking forward to it, spoke about the US team and Gareth Bale playing in LA, clearly a proud welshman and big fan and not just a glory hunter. Girls were mentioned by Ioan as he explained that they lived in LA and were Americans so it would be interesting to see who wins in a jokey way. He is also hosting a tv show on s4c from New York showcasing welsh talent soon. He looked tanned and very handsome. 🤣
My money is on her being a USA supporter for the match and slagging everything Welsh off for a while. Twll dy dîn di Alice 🖕🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 25
He gave an interview about the match, how much he was looking forward to it, spoke about the US team and Gareth Bale playing in LA, clearly a proud welshman and big fan and not just a glory hunter. Girls were mentioned by Ioan as he explained that they lived in LA and were Americans so it would be interesting to see who wins in a jokey way. He is also hosting a tv show on s4c from New York showcasing welsh talent soon. He looked tanned and very handsome. 🤣
My money is on her being a USA supporter for the match and slagging everything Welsh off for a while. Twll dy dîn di Alice 🖕🏻
The New York show happened last week. I bet you are right about what football team she is bigging up.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
How does one pronounce that? Asking for a Non-Welsh friend who likes to swear…

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Yeah she will do it in sly but totally obvious way and will be all "I'm half (north) Welsh on my father's side but the girls hate Wales"

• Haha
Reactions: 15
How does one pronounce that? Asking for a Non-Welsh friend who likes to swear…
Put it into Google Translate and it's pronounced there almost correctly (replace robo accent with a Welsh one, tho). Only the Y in dy is pronounced wrongly, it's supposed to be like a (indefinite article) in English. Or E in the. So dy is like the if it started with D instead of TH. I'm obviously not good at explaining this, heh, I'm probably just making it more confusing. Sorry. :D

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Who thinks my little phoney is real? I can’t work out if he is or if he’s just another of Alice’s weird alter egos.

In some ways I hope he is (although he seems just as weird, fucked up and unpleasant as she is), but the alternative scenario is really disturbing.
I see Al holding two hand puppets, making up dialogue in phoney Tone and Al voices, in some deranged padded cell style, before hitting Twitter.

She credits their kindergarten teacher from 8 and 4 years ago in some public asskissing contest? Actually I strongly suspect that the good in those kids is the result of love and parenting from Ioan. Yeah Al, you just keep on trying to erase him, it ain't happening.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Nothing loses value quite as quickly as an item that has been Alicified. AE Designs is quite the oxymoron
True. IG's career took a nose-dive as soon as they wed.

interestingly she deleted this a few months ago when people pointed it out
View attachment 1741596
So weird. Tone knew how to text in those days. Then he lost the ability somehow...

Marriage was in trouble even then. I bet the lovely Rach did a runner. Also why didn't Alice have a bit more sympathy for her alcoholic bro? They're two peas in a pod.

Lots of people there, everyone with their own story, much love, very beautiful, so sweet... I'm calling it now, it was an orgy. :p
Did the Welsh drug lord provide 24g of coke to get the party started? Rude not to. :D

Absolutely not comparing the two. We know what Alice is, her appalling behaviour is well-documented.

However, I don’t think it’s wrong to note several posters on here commenting about what a private person IG is, whilst congratulating his girlfriend for discussing their relationship on Instagram.
That's not necessarily a bad thing as long as you don't do it the way mAlice did it. No boundaries, embarrassing put downs etc. BW is respectful and would not cross the line with IG. It's very different.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Absolutely not comparing the two.

We know what Alice is, her appalling behaviour is well-documented.

However, I don’t think it’s wrong to note several posters on here commenting about what a private person IG is, whilst congratulating his girlfriend for discussing their relationship on Instagram.
She really hasn’t revealed anything that wasn’t already known… yet!

re lovely siblings: I know it’s been said many times before, but I can’t help but wonder: what the actual duck must have happened in this family for at least 2 out of 3 kids to turn up like that… were they living near nuclear power plant and there was a leak?!
I still believe it’s only one. I don’t think Rachel & her parents would’ve accepted To y into their family if he was like Alice. JMO 😊

Alice, you stuck plastic doll heads and sparkles over those designer clothes. No wonder you got tit money for them.
I'm sure they did have a bad year. After she insisted on 8 rounds of IVF. Just like every other narcissistic woman I've ever known. Get me that baby for attention and to seal my relationship but I don't really care how it's housed and fed after. Someone will do it. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I'm sure they did have a bad year. After she insisted on 8 rounds of IVF. Just like every other narcissistic woman I've ever known. Get me that baby for attention and to seal my relationship but I don't really care how it's housed and fed after. Someone will do it. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Or paid for.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Someone will know this ....(eyes Welp)
Who was she referring to (ages ago) when she spoke about guardians for the children? IIRC it was a couple...but then she'd fallen out with them/changed her mind. I think some but not all the tweets have been deleted so I can't tell who it was or if it was ever made clear who it was. Was it Tone n Rach?
Screenshot_2022-11-18-23-59-38-73_0b2fce7a16bf2b728d6ffa28c8d60efb.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow

“Also why didn't Alice have a bit more sympathy for her alcoholic bro? They're two peas in a pod.”

1) She‘s not an alcoholic. If she does drink a bit too much at times, it’s due TO OTHER PEOPLE UPSETTING HER. Unfortunately for Alice, she seems to get upset on a daily basis.

2) What’s sympathy? Not a word that is in Alice’s vocabulary.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I know the majority disagree with me but I’m not at all sure IG isn’t out of the frying pan in to the fire.

Everybody complains about Malice interacting with randos on SM.

Bianca loves interacting, gushing about their personal life and seems over-invested in her responses about their relationship to SM fans.

I’m not assuming she’s a bad person but don’t think she’s all innocence and light either.
I quite get that itchy feeling too something not quite wholesome !

She needs to not gush so much 🥴

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.