Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #145 Man, Ioan Gruffudd doesn't even know you.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I quite get that itchy feeling too something not quite wholesome !

She needs to not gush so much šŸ„“
I think in her case it could be age-related. Iā€™ve noticed that as I age the less Iā€™m willing to share on SM. I did share more when I was younger.

Reactions: 24
I donā€™t post much about Ioan and Bianca because I prefer to vent my spleen on Alice, and thereā€™s only so much time you can spend on TattlešŸ˜€. I donā€™t understand why she has to reply to all these tweets though, and I once said before that itā€™s all very nice, on the surface but I think a bit passive-aggressive.

And thinking that everyone is waiting with bated breath to know how she and Ioan met, is a bit . . . Alice.

Reactions: 15
I think Bianca's conduct on social media is just a combination of her real self and a coping mechanism. If I'm proven wrong, then be it. I'm having some crappy situations lately, medical issues and that awful person at work, and I needed to develop ways to cope with it. I tend to be more, duck it, zen, it won't matter, but we all have our own ways.

• Heart
Kindergarten
Maybe Iā€™m just a cynic, but the random compliment to the kindergarten teacher struck me as potentially being a ham-handed effort to charm a possible character witness? Will those even come into play in the custody determination If not resolved through negotiations? You all make me laugh every day - and youā€™ve enhanced my vocabulary, as well. Thanks.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Alices tweet slagging off Tone back in the day should be taken with a pinch of salt. She has two modes. Lovebombing and attacking people, especially those close to her.

This was an attack on Tone who maybe didnt blow enough smoke up her ass when she nudged him. He got punished.

Alice is definitely the person likely to be drunk on the call. Itā€™s obvious she had the marriage problems at the time. The comment about money would be because he had bankruptcy problems back then. Thatā€™s the dig, the rest is projection. Her projection is huge, especially in public when she wants to discredit someone. Her self esteem must be in the toilet.

How did she wriggle put of it. She probably said it was Ioan influencing her at the time.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
disability benefits? šŸ¤£

nice of her to confirm that she isnt entitled to (more) support

as for working: the kids can stay with their dad, friends, nanny (the latter two seem to happen regulary), or she can just do a normal job to earn some money. it really isnt hard.

or just dont but then dont complain about starving or happily cashing in all the super mom compliments.

funny btw how she implies that only rich people can afford nannies. uhm, she afforded one without working lmao

Screenshot_20221119-022313_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20221119-022333_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20221119-021528_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20221119-021454_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20221119-021429_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20221119-014055_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20221119-001020_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20221119-001037_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20221119-001208_Twitter.jpg

I donā€™t post much about Ioan and Bianca because I prefer to vent my spleen on Alice, and thereā€™s only so much time you can spend on TattlešŸ˜€. I donā€™t understand why she has to reply to all these tweets though, and I once said before that itā€™s all very nice, on the surface but I think a bit passive-aggressive.

And thinking that everyone is waiting with bated breath to know how she and Ioan met, is a bit . . . Alice.
well I am interested in order to work out a possible cheating timeline lol

I mean they had to sit there for a long time while Alice controlled the narrative of their relationship. i can understand the eagerness to put the record straight
Someone will know this ....(eyes Welp)
Who was she referring to (ages ago) when she spoke about guardians for the children? IIRC it was a couple...but then she'd fallen out with them/changed her mind. I think some but not all the tweets have been deleted so I can't tell who it was or if it was ever made clear who it was. Was it Tone n Rach?View attachment 1742035
no idea tbh. I just remember her mentioning that both thought his parents were a no go

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Whenever jobs are mentioned she always thinks her job will be acting in some show where she has to go away for periods of time. This isnā€™t the only job in the world Alice. And itā€™s highly unlikely you will ever act again, which I think you realise this too.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
I love how she gets so irate when people tell her to get a job. Clearly she feels itā€™s preferable to beg people for money. Or moan that if she sells her shoes for $400, well she needs at least $500 a week just for the kidsā€™ essentials! Itā€™s like she didnā€™t grow up with a mathematician for a father. Honey, having $400 out of $500 is way better than having zero (or $26) and begging strangers for a few bucks so you can keep ordering takeout or UberEats. Just saying.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
so if Gloria wasnt sick she would still employ her despite pleading for poverty and not working?
Screenshot_20221119-025302_Twitter.jpg

if it hardly earns her anything MAYBE she should really look for a new job yknow

it makes complete sense why she wants sole custody: she needs every excuse she can get.
I quite get that itchy feeling too something not quite wholesome !

She needs to not gush so much šŸ„“
this is more my problem. it may be more her personality, granted, and maybe Ioan needs that after years of Alice. but I side eye people who gush so much about relationships. Either it's usually overcompensating for issuees or the conflict then when the relationship does end is then usually huge (the honeymoon period isnt lasting forever)

Reactions: 23
Whenever jobs are mentioned she always thinks her job will be acting in some show where she has to go away for periods of time. This isnā€™t the only job in the world Alice. And itā€™s highly unlikely you will ever act again, which I think you realise this too.
I was thinking the same thing. Alice hasn't acted in 10 years.

Get a different job Alice, one based in LA during the day time - like normal people who don't have an ex husband to sponge off and need to pay their bills.

• Sick
Reactions: 27
Iā€™m so friggin confused as to how her fan base doesnā€™t see the contradictions- so even if we ignore fact that IG would likely gladly take girls for timeframe - she has sent the youngest away to her friends for weekends away and the requisite weekends at Gloā€™s when the parenting was too tedious for mAlice - so that excuse makes me roll my eyes especially when and supposedly is bed bound most the time (even this week after insisting she is a magnificent mother that her children love to pieces). And yet she is already complaining about what to do with them a full week at home. Hey šŸ‘‹ mAlice, you lazy bitter woman - instead of wasting time on twitter, use Google to find local free outdoorsy things that you supposedly canā€™t bear thought of leaving LA because they are SO important ! Here are some links:

FREE thanksgiving day picnic in park! https://allevents.in/marina del rey/friendsgiving-picnic-in-the-park-ā­-friends-games-social-and-outdoor-fun/10000410195254047

https://www.timeout.com/los-angeles/things-to-do/thanksgiving-activities-and-events-for-los-angeles. Here is list of events, many free. There is a Hollywood parade and a Festival of Lights at Mission Inn. Also for your self improvement kick, the Greater LA walk is free and you can do as much or little walking as you and girls like.

The grocery stores will be chaos so why donā€™t you and girls budget a menu for week. It will be educational and hopefully something a little challenging (budgeting and care with expenses) will be fun. I think a lot of families are all looking for ways to balance the costs of groceries and energy with activities and ā€œfunā€ shopping. You yourself admit that Ioan and you had lean times so why donā€™t you draw on that experience to help you now instead of sucking down eggs, gin & tonics and sucking up to some creepy guy on twitter?

Anyways Iā€™m back to sitting watching one of my children and a friend enjoy one of these trampoline parks. It was a splurge because we arenā€™t traveling this Thanksgiving week! ETA (Oh and I have a job and we donā€™t order bottles of probably expired sunscreen that costs $75 or whatever it was versus procuring groceries for our children.).

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Alice,
You are a 'has been' actress. That means "in the past", "no longer", "will be no more".

You know this and so does everyone else who has encountered your tit show.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Alice,
You are a 'has been' actress. That means "in the past", "no longer", "will be no more".

You know this and so does everyone else who has encountered your tit show.
She canā€™t even show up in court to fight a restraining order against her, was a nervous wreck on Lorraine and canā€™t keep her own tweets straight. How in heavenā€™s name would she even handle a minor speaking role in her state? Afraid to say it but reality tv is her only showbiz option and like many here have said she is a bit of a legal liability with her RO

• Sick
Reactions: 28
Alice comparing her divorce to actual death never gets old
Screenshot_20221119-031634_Twitter.jpg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Didn't she say she'd clean toilets, I can't remember the context, either to pay for Gloria or for the kids' school? But nah, it's either acting or nothing now.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Didn't she say she'd clean toilets, I can't remember the context, either to pay for Gloria or for the kids' school? But nah, it's either acting or nothing now.
Alice failed in her biggest ever possible acting role -- that of being a mother. She hasn't even tried to act that part. She has fooled no one.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Alice needs to check her union info. Itā€™s usually a 5 day shoot for a half hour episode, 7-8 days for one hour. She will be very creative with excuses for why she canā€™t work.

Oh and Alice, if you did have to be away THE GIRLS HAVE A FATHER WHO WILL LOOK AFTER THEM.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Sheā€™s such a fool. She could have been paid $300ā€™000 a year for the horrendous wonderful parenting ā€œjobā€ she does- but no. She had to go scorched earth instead.

what jobs is mAlice honestly going to do to earn more than $300ā€™000 PA?

Idiot.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.