Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #145 Man, Ioan Gruffudd doesn't even know you.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know the majority disagree with me but I’m not at all sure IG isn’t out of the frying pan in to the fire.

Everybody complains about Malice interacting with randos on SM.

Bianca loves interacting, gushing about their personal life and seems over-invested in her responses about their relationship to SM fans.

I’m not assuming she’s a bad person but don’t think she’s all innocence and light either.

Reactions: 37
I know the majority disagree with me but I’m not at all sure IG isn’t out of the frying pan in to the fire.

Bianca loves interacting, gushing about their personal life and seems over-invested in her responses about their relationship to SM fans.

I’m not assuming she’s a bad person but don’t think she’s all innocence and light either.
Is anyone here saying she is perfect? Is anyone ever perfect? But there is normal not perfect nice with some faults and there is evil gobby greedy abusive lying hideous bully that is mAlice…

• Sick
Reactions: 26

Yeah but it winds Alice up so 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 32

I'm not sure I agree.

Alice was (and is) declaring randos as her friends and dedicates her life to SM, Bianca has been very little active in comparison. The manner is also very different, i.e. Alice's interactions were largely toxic and she showcasted Ioan while simulataneously putting him down.

However, I do agree that it would be healthier to be a bit less responsive to fan questions, it's not a bad thing as long as you are not embarrassing your partner (she doesnt) or stoking the fire (she does a bit sometimes)

Having said that it shows Alice the middle finger if they are a bit open about it instead of hiding everything, so as long as she isnt going overboard I think Ioan is safe.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Absolutely not comparing the two.

We know what Alice is, her appalling behaviour is well-documented.

However, I don’t think it’s wrong to note several posters on here commenting about what a private person IG is, whilst congratulating his girlfriend for discussing their relationship on Instagram.

Reactions: 30
re lovely siblings: I know it’s been said many times before, but I can’t help but wonder: what the actual duck must have happened in this family for at least 2 out of 3 kids to turn up like that… were they living near nuclear power plant and there was a leak?!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
re lovely siblings: I know it’s been said many times before, but I can’t help but wonder: what the actual duck myst have happened in this family for at least 2 out of 3 kids to turn up like that… were they living near nuclear power plant and there was a leak?!
I believe both of their parents fucked them up. This behaviour doesn't come from nowhere.

Reactions: 14
re lovely siblings: I know it’s been said many times before, but I can’t help but wonder: what the actual duck must have happened in this family for at least 2 out of 3 kids to turn up like that… were they living near nuclear power plant and there was a leak?!
Alice happened. 20 years in the terrible 2’s.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
This is more accurate

“Funny you should say that cos I’m currently estranged from my ex husband for that very reason. I would text about 3000 times a day, completely blotto, saying I needed money and he should give me the house. IT WAS NEVER TRUE! Even in the morning!
Finally he said stop. I have never forgiven him.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Alice & nob nose were both deffo dropped on their heads as babies. I mean i once dropped one of mine out of her pram slap bang on the top of her bonce but those 2 are something else. They were dropped and bounced

• Haha
Reactions: 16
thanksgiving break is next week, no?
I'm sure she said they were off all week and she had no Gloria and had to fix the car. When she was talking to Tone about how busy she would be this week...

Reactions: 11
IG was on s4c tonight talking about the Wales V Usa football game, he mentioned the girls, hope he gets to watch the match with them 🤞🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Who thinks my little phoney is real? I can’t work out if he is or if he’s just another of Alice’s weird alter egos.

In some ways I hope he is (although he seems just as weird, fucked up and unpleasant as she is), but the alternative scenario is really disturbing.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.