Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #145 Man, Ioan Gruffudd doesn't even know you.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whenever jobs are mentioned she always thinks her job will be acting in some show where she has to go away for periods of time. This isn’t the only job in the world Alice. And it’s highly unlikely you will ever act again, which I think you realise this too.
Alice would be lucky if she can get a walk on part on a sitcom as the drunk mother-in-law. 🥺

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Alice, if you're indeed selling the lot, dibs on your plastic baby heads!

Who was supposed to be aging and balding, according to that post? Ioan? Dude has never looked better! I for one am looking forward to that S4C program. Great opportunity for practicing listening to Welsh.

And I suspect Alice is into Brighton Bond because deep down she hopes it is all true and he will bring her Twitter enemies down. She probably (hopefully!) knows he's bullshitting, but, you know, what if? Now me, I'd be more worried by the fact that the MI5 is hodling important meetings via Zoom. No wonder they're tit with results, lol.
Hahaha “Brighton Bond” so he’s BB now. Love it! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Alice would be lucky if she can get a walk on part on a sitcom as the drunk mother-in-law. 🥺
Does anyone know how it would actually work if she wanted a role?

Let's just say she had representation (bwahahaha) but stay with me. How would the PRO impact the production?

Would she have to have extra security or bond out some money? What extra steps would a show need to do.

Would the show need to reveal to the crew she has a domestic violence restraining order against her as a type of trigger warning?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I don’t post much about Ioan and Bianca because I prefer to vent my spleen on Alice, and there’s only so much time you can spend on Tattle😀. I don’t understand why she has to reply to all these tweets though, and I once said before that it’s all very nice, on the surface but I think a bit passive-aggressive.

And thinking that everyone is waiting with bated breath to know how she and Ioan met, is a bit . . . Alice.
Well I for one am waiting with baited breath! Even if it’s just to shut Alice & her FMs up once & for all! 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 14
When Ioan gets custody of the girls, and I think there is a very good chance he will, Alice will be free to travel to Uzbekistan to film a low budget horror film on location to support the lifestyle she deserves.

Magic. 💫

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Her excuses for not geting a job are so lame. Forget acting.

Alice, if u wanna be self-sufficient, stop thinking of yourself as a superstar (u never were). And Elon is not gonna pay u for every hour u spend your day tweeting, in bed.

You have a decent degree, u are good at languages and could use your understanding of the industry to try landing a job in talent management agency or in other creative field and work your way up again. No one is saying u need to be in acting again! That is, IF u even want to work. Otherwise be honest and just say it - that u dont want to work! Not because u dont want to leave the gals at home but because u want to live the rest of your life as an uninspiring, lazy freeloader. Dont hide behind your children, u coward.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
interestingly she deleted this a few months ago when people pointed it out
View attachment 1741596
So in 2018 Lonely Tonely’s marriage was in trouble???

Rach left him ages ago. This confirms it for me. Also, Rachel’s twitter account is Alice and Like I said the other day- it’s gone inactive because she can’t remember the password.

prove me wrong Alice! 👋🏼👋🏼👋🏼

• Haha
I hope her gals will not grow up thinking that once they get married, they should give up on their aspirations and just be completely dependent on others. She is not being a good role model for her gals. Sigh…

• Sad
Reactions: 25
A lot to unpack here
1.) Must be hard to downsize from having a nanny or expensive sunscreen or regular takeaways
2.) The logic that you better shouldnt work if it doesnt cover all costs is certainly something. imagine if everyone had to attitude? she seems to survive so far, imagine if she had a couple of grands per month on top of it, especially if she also downsizes
3.) seems to have the same attitute with online time: dw Alice, even if you work you can still fight plenty on twitter
Screenshot_20221119-033521_Twitter.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Not one of us has said she should get a job that takes her away from the kids. Also, she can’t act! Get a job that pays your bills. Plenty of us work around kids you dumb lazy cow. You adjust for your children. How many times has she wailed that she gave up everything for them, to them? Monster.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
A lot to unpack here
1.) Must be hard to downsize from having a nanny or expensive sunscreen
2.) The logic that you better shouldnt work if it doesnt cover all costs is certainly something. imagine if everyone had to attitude? she seems to survive so far, imagine if she had s couple of grands per month on top of it, especially if she also downsize.
3.) seems to have the same attitute with online time: dw Alice, even if you work you can still fight plenty on twitter
View attachment 1742378
Your “hub” pays for @M33L4 at least 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Didn't she say she'd clean toilets, I can't remember the context, either to pay for Gloria or for the kids' school? But nah, it's either acting or nothing now.
It looks like acting "isnt worth it" either, because they are paid 7.5k reduced to 3k after taxes - I mean nah, why would you bother?! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
A lot to unpack here
1.) Must be hard to downsize from having a nanny or expensive sunscreen or regular takeaways
2.) The logic that you better shouldnt work if it doesnt cover all costs is certainly something. imagine if everyone had to attitude? she seems to survive so far, imagine if she had a couple of grands per month on top of it, especially if she also downsizes
View attachment 1742378
„They‘re job …“ = they are job. People, stop saying she has foreign language skills she could use to earn a living. She can‘t even do English right.🙄🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 35
The only other expensive bit of their life seemed to be the Eden Roc stay, which Bianca paid. She also has mentioned multiple times what Ioan had bought for her (he is her boyfriend, of course he will buy her something) and what he just chosed (meaning she paid). Her family also seems to be loaded to an extent and we have no way of knowing how they divide their daily expenses.
Her family are in tourism. Her family could prob get trade discounts in bulk.

Reactions: 15
yes, Alice, you certainly give no tit about Trump, ever!
Screenshot_20221119-080000_Twitter.jpg

It looks like acting "isnt worth it" either, because they are paid 7.5k reduced to 3k after taxes - I mean nah, why would you bother?! 😂
she keeps banging on about the big sacrifices she has done for her kids with her career, and yet she confirms what we though: there wasnt much to sacrifice

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Love how she’s gone on the “twattle” defensive all of a sudden!

1. hi Alice! 👋🏼👋🏼👋🏼
2. Welcome to all the newbies you’re sending here
3. At least TRY to take some of our well-intentioned advice??? Particularly about engaging with twitter randos and taking care of your gorgeous girls. You seem to have laser focussed on us telling you to “get a job” and nothing else!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I pay my cleaner $155 for 4 hrs cleaning. My mother cleaned houses when my parents broke up to pay bills. The fact she has a nanny and isn’t cleaning houses to make money and rather grifts is INSANE.

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.