Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #145 Man, Ioan Gruffudd doesn't even know you.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A lot to unpack here
1.) Must be hard to downsize from having a nanny or expensive sunscreen or regular takeaways
2.) The logic that you better shouldnt work if it doesnt cover all costs is certainly something. imagine if everyone had to attitude? she seems to survive so far, imagine if she had a couple of grands per month on top of it, especially if she also downsizes
3.) seems to have the same attitute with online time: dw Alice, even if you work you can still fight plenty on twitter
View attachment 1742378
That’s it, Im quitting my job right away!!! It doesnt cover a mansion with 6 hectares of gardens like I always wanted so what’s the point right?! Oh, wait, she meant it’s only for those who reached the “up" in the standard of living, I see, aha.. so I’ll keep working then..
My friend who is getting divorced from abusive narc husband hasnt worked all the years she was married. She paid for it with housework (he used to say since she doesnt work it was her responsibility and used to check she washed the floors every day, hovered, dusted etc etc. every day. And she looked after two kids. Never a nany, baby sitter or even relative to help, even for a day. He never helped either because it was - you guessed it, her job. Instead of not working, you know.
But now she is nearly free of him and waiting in financial settlement decision etc, Im seeing some Alice-i in her! The guy was rich, she used to certain living conditions and she is now terrified how is she ever going to get by even if she works (she realises it would only be low paid due to no experience in 18 years) and she really judges things by the lifestyle they had. Im telling her: think about millions of people who live happy lives on way less that you’ve had as a family. And she does realise it but she does not have a point of reference with another life style nor experience, hence its hard for her to imagine how it will work out
But here is the thing: she is trying. She is learning. She is looking for ways. She has started working part time (even though he still actively trying to get her to miss work shifts etc because of her job being "unimportant and low paid"
The moral of the story: yes Alice, it is difficult to re-adjust. It is scary. It is at times painful. But people do it! And you can - just try, you will see!
PS editing to add: but you won’t Im afraid. You would rather go here obsessively and read what we say about you and then complain about us on Twitter because it gives you one and only thing you live for: attention. That is sad indeed. Try listen to all the good advise on here, it might change your life

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I don’t know how Ioan could have offered her $300k a year. He doesn’t make any money atm. That gig for one week in NYC would not pay a lot. How could he offer that if he doesn’t know what his income would be? To me $300k plus spousal and child support sounds more accurate. But I can’t remember what the convos were at the time.

Reactions: 13
She's so disingenuous!! She's says she's not allowed to say why SHE isn't receiving any support. The facts are likely to be that she is still receiving maintenance for the girls but she conveniently leaves that out! Am I right in thinking that since the DVRO Ioan is no longer liable to pay her alimony?
Do she seriously think that Ioan is going to be denied shared custody with overnight stays for the girls?
Screenshot_20221119-072816.png

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
I’ve come to the conclusion that sockbro has to be real.

Surely no one would make up a character that awful.

If you have an imaginary friend (or sibling) they might say and do mischievous things but surely you wouldn’t create such a fuckwit.

The LA hours he keeps and weird online interactions with his sister are baffling.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
So she is allowed to tweet that Ioan hates Ella, she can threaten Bianca not to post pics, she can harass them both. But the one thing she legally can do is discuss her case such as why she isn’t getting child support but she says she isn’t allowed - duck off.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
She probably got it wrong. She did say they are off this week but school break is next week. Here’s hoping they actually made it to school this week if that’s the case.
Interesting that after months without a mention of Gloria, I questioned it here a couple of days ago and suddenly Alice is tweeting about her again...just saying!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Sorry, I know I’m delving in to ancient history here but how do people know that B paid for the stay at Eden Roc?

I assumed they were staying there whilst he was filming and the production company were paying.

Reactions: 2
Sorry, I know I’m delving in to ancient history here but how do people know that B paid for the stay at Eden Roc?

I assumed they were staying there whilst he was filming and the production company were paying.
She admitted it on her Instagram when she replied to a comment. It’s on here somewhere and I’m sure it’s still on her account. I think it was a gift to Ioan for his birthday.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Let’s not forget if Alice takes a leading lady role in a huge production - aka the only thing worth her getting out of bed for - she would be expected to promote the movie in different countries. Then she would be forced to commute by private jet and that wouldn’t be worth it.

Basically she can’t possibly be expected to get a job

It’s amazing how she twists her laziness into a virtue. She’s a much better mother than those awful mothers who employ nannies so they can work instead of staying at home - with the nanny! 🤣🤣

She’s a lazy freeloader and any reasonable person can see her ‘unemployed actress’ farce is just another excuse not to work. She’s too lazy to even pull her weight in the home let alone go to work.

• Heart

end of this post

also implied in the comments that it was for a weekend

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I hope her gals will not grow up thinking that once they get married, they should give up on their aspirations and just be completely dependent on others. She is not being a good role model for her gals. Sigh…
I think that when the girls grow up they'll have been put off marriage for life and just want freedom!

• Sick
Reactions: 12
She's so disingenuous!! She's says she's not allowed to say why SHE isn't receiving any support. The facts are likely to be that she is still receiving maintenance for the girls but she conveniently leaves that out! Am I right in thinking that since the DVRO Ioan is no longer liable to pay her alimony?
Do she seriously think that Ioan is going to be denied shared custody with overnight stays for the girls? View attachment 1742436
usually you are not entitled to spousal support with a DVRO, yes. you are also not entitled to sole custody, which will already mean less money than she anticipated

I find it funny how she talks about how he "owes" her, I guess it's more what she thinks she deserves. clearly two sets of her own lawyers dont agree

as for overnight stays: think she means it aint happening with Bianca around

• Sick
Reactions: 18
AE - And once your standard of living is up then you have bills of a certain level to pay that "a random job" will not cover.

Thanks Al! I was wondering why you needed that expensive sun lotion.

I now realise it's to protect you from the sun you think shines out your ass 🍊☀🔥

You pathetic, privileged, lazy, snivelling grifter.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Do we know when Harrow was cancelled? Was it before or after she started harassing the production company?
Interested in whether he stuck with her so long to keep the peace/not jeopardize the bad publicity for the series he was working on

Reactions: 11
A while back I said I felt B is overdoing the loved-up stuff. People pointed out she shouldn’t be terrorised by A and she should be able to post what she wants - which is very true. Unfortunately it’s not the way the world works. PR and media relations people exist for a reason. SM is all about appearances, we all think about how we present ourselves and she’s thinking 10x more than most - understandably.

It looks like he’s gone from a “perfectly happy marriage” to a fairytale love story that’s all kinds of perfect (is it a competition?). Fact is they’ve been together two years, there’s a big age difference, he’s fighting his way out of a bad marriage, fighting for his kids, losing tons of cash in the process and is probably stressed AF. Hard to imagine he’s as fully focused on the relationship as she is with all that crap going on.

If he decides she’s not the one or it’s not the right time in his life. or he just doesn’t want to continue the relationship for whatever reason what will it look like? He might as well have already married her and sworn his undying love forever. If it was him posting all that it would be a different story, it isn’t him, he’s not posting anything.

I think Bianca is lovely and I’m delighted he found her but I wish she would talk more in the singular and about herself rather than the cosmic love with Ioan stuff, I’m surprised he can even stomach it in a partner after what happened with Alice. It’s all so overdone and .. public.

That said out of the three of them I currently like Bianca the best. By far!! ❤

Alice you daft mare - We are all used to a certain standard of living and we adjust that standard according to our means. Get a fekkin job.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
A while back I said I felt B is overdoing the loved-up stuff. People pointed out she shouldn’t be terrorised by A and she should be able to post what she wants - which is very true. Unfortunately it’s not the way the world works. PR and media relations people exist for a reason. SM is all about appearances, we all think about how we present ourselves and she’s thinking 10x more than most - understandably.

It looks like he’s gone from a “perfectly happy marriage” to a fairytale love story that’s all kinds of perfect (is it a competition?). Fact is they’ve been together two years, there’s a big age difference, he’s fighting his way out of a bad marriage, fighting for his kids, losing tons of cash in the process and is probably stressed AF. Hard to imagine he’s as fully focused on the relationship as she is with all that crap going on.

If he decides she’s not the one or it’s not the right time in his life. or he just doesn’t want to continue the relationship for whatever reason what will it look like? He might as well have already married her and sworn his undying love forever. If it was him posting all that it would be a different story, it isn’t him, he’s not posting anything.

I think Bianca is lovely and I’m delighted he found her but I wish she would talk more in the singular and about herself rather than the cosmic love with Ioan stuff, I’m surprised he can even stomach it in a partner after what happened with Alice. It’s all so overdone and .. public.

That said out of the three of them I currently like Bianca the best. By far!! ❤

Alice you daft mare - We are all used to a certain standard of living and we adjust that standard according to our means. Get a fekkin job.
I think he’s a hopeless romantic. Ioan is a people pleaser so he won’t be telling B not to say anything, and I think they will be very loved up in a cute way. Alice was not like this with Ioan. She was one way in public and another in private. The engagement story is how Alice behaved around Ioan. He was always on the back foot with her. She was hanging off him like he’s a possession for photos then at home, telling him how crap he was.

He is equal with B, and that’s why they are loved up. She’s able to support him through what he’s going through and he’s supporting her with her health.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
1668848195213.png

Funny that, because as a saddo from Twattle with a real job (and a husband and friends - remember them, Alice?) it makes me laugh when that workshy, lazy, hideous saddo from Twitter keeps bleating on about why she shouldn't have to get one herself, why she shouldn't even have to sell her belongings when she needs money, and why it's apparently ok for a washed-up actress to scrounge money off strangers via a GoFundMe instead of getting off her fat, lazy ass to work a local job. Which is sadder, Alice?

• Heart
Reactions: 37
It looks like acting "isnt worth it" either, because they are paid 7.5k reduced to 3k after taxes - I mean nah, why would you bother?! 😂
Yeah, my job isn't making me a millionare either, Alice is right, why the duck do I bother? :unsure:

I've known quite a few people with many excuses not to work, but Alice indeed is the queen of this. Her job is acting but it doesn't pay enough so it's pointless to do any job? Then live in the rat infested car, you damned bottle shagger. Hot damn.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.