Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #145 Man, Ioan Gruffudd doesn't even know you.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry, I know I’m delving in to ancient history here but how do people know that B paid for the stay at Eden Roc?

I assumed they were staying there whilst he was filming and the production company were paying.
She said in the post she made about his bday this year, that she surprised him the previous year with a stay Eden Roc x

Reactions: 8
AE - And once your standard of living is up then you have bills of a certain level to pay that "a random job" will not cover.

Thanks Al! I was wondering why you needed that expensive sun lotion.

I now realise it's to protect you from the sun you think shines out your ass 🍊☀🔥

You pathetic, privileged, lazy, snivelling grifter.
BIB - thread title please (y)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Bore da! 🌞 I had my eye surgery yesterday because I was pretty cross-eyed for the past two and a half years. I am crying bloody tears (just a side effect) and my eyeballs hurt (weirdest feeling ever lmao) and I have to take a million eye drops and dollops of vaseline cream per day BUT I am looking far away at the neighbors’ house AND I CAN FINALLY SEE STRAIGHT! God is good! 💚

I hope everyone has been well! (Tag me in Tattle Turds thread if you need to confide about anything.) ❤

My vision is still blurry so forgive me if I make any typos going forward today, but I have SO much to catch up on, I’m only on page 2 lol, I’M COMIN’ MAMAAAAAA 🏃🏽‍♀️🏃🏽‍♀️🏃🏽‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 36
one issue Alice will have is that the whole "THEY HAVE NO FATHER TO STAY THE NIGHTS, SO I CANT WORK" is without any doubt entirely on her.

Just two examples, from last september and december respectively
xSv6pOX.png

WymFjqN.png

Now of course she and Loopy act like she is innocent and actually offers him to co-parent and "he is only doing 6 hours per week" etc. but it's very normal that after such strong alienation (especially when one daughter has threatened him multiple times) a father will prefer to have a slow re-entry (in fact it's what everyone recommends) and it's also very normal that the alienator will offer it suddenly because they know that after this it's unhealthy and likely to be partly rejected by either or both parties.

Generally Alice seems to love to leave out things to spin it in her favour. A few months ago she was keep going about how Ioan asked to the therapist for no visitation and only facetimes, she then pulled the kids from therapy, likely it was a similar arrangement like now, start with that and slowly increase it over time with therapy help, this time it's a court order though.

This is why the whole child support drama is likely something like this too, he probably overpaid in 21 (especially after accounting the DVRO) or pays an yearly allowance, so she can claim technically that he is not paying her at the moment, just like she can technically claim that he only wants 6 hours with the kids per week.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
I’m wondering if there’s a clause in any financial agreement / alimony payments that Ioan suggested that once she gets a job, the money drops?!
It’s the only thing I can think of for the random unbelievable reasons that she can’t work!!

• Wow
  • Sick
She's never been consistent with why she can't work.

Sometimes it's because she can't get out of bed. But then she says she would work as an actress but only in Los Angeles "because of the kids."

So when you say the kids can stay with Ioan and (resolve her childcare issues for her) she then reverts to "but I'm 80percent bedbound").

So the only thing she's willing to get out of bed for is a high paying role in Los Angeles - but has no agent and is taking no steps towards getting one. She is waiting for someone to knock on her door and beg her to do it. Even then there would be an excuse!

And why would taxes be so high on any acting job leaving her so little take home money?

There's nothing to stop her getting a normal job in LA like a normal person.
It's just one excuse after another.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I’ve come to the conclusion that sockbro has to be real.

Surely no one would make up a character that awful.

If you have an imaginary friend (or sibling) they might say and do mischievous things but surely you wouldn’t create such a fuckwit.

The LA hours he keeps and weird online interactions with his sister are baffling.
I disagree - it’d be perfectly natural to create a fuckwit if you ARE a fuckwit. It’s a nice, normal character that Al couldn’t create. But Tone’s not that 😉

Also, I’ve been on Tattle too long:

73FE5AC8-4D64-4536-A541-907B15341307.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 40
There’s a perfect solution to suit her ladyship. Give them to their dad you bleep.
The end.
Right send me Elon Musk now and I can sort the Twitter bullshit out next…

• Haha
  • Heart
Why does she always do this? Use other people's relatives' deaths in her postings, in such detail? It's bleeping sick.

I'm sure her friend wouldn't be happy to know you're posting about her tragedy on Twitter, Alice.

Have you noticed everyone is always her 'best' or 'closest' friend too? When the reality is she probably hasn't seen them in years.

(Screenshot borrowed from Welp)

View attachment 1742613
I find this actually disgusting & appalling. She does it frequently. It's another of her "I'm suffering more than you" games she pulls. There's a lovely lady who has lost her wife after a lifetime of love together. They quite clearly loved, treasured & cared for each other deeply. Yet what Alice (to me) replies with amounts to as saying - "well these things happen, you think you've got it bad? Well one of my closest friends lost her 19 year old daughter last week in an accident. My mum died 15 years ago Plus my husband left me (forgets to say she treated him like tit AND that it was 2 years ago). So I'm suffering if not as much as, possibly more than you losing your wife to cancer"

IMO Alice doesn't actually know the pain of losing someone you love the bones of. Because at the end of the day Alice cares for Alice & Alice only. And where the money is coming from to keep her being a lazy selfish hole. Wow oh wow she has some shocks coming. When reality truly hits.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Alice only wants an aspirational career that gets her on the red carpet and in the papers. That’s the only way she subject herself to be managed or directed. In the meantime she knows deep down that she is unemployable.

As an actress she doesn’t have the talent or profile to overcome her DVRO and reputation as unmanageable. Never mind the additional insurance issues because of her claims of health problems, lying and legal problems. There are plenty of middle aged blondes in Hollywood who can do what she does without the problems she brings to any production. Even if she wants to be a car crash reality celeb she needs to be able t hold it together for more than a few days.

Her degree is 30 years out of date and hasn’t been applied in any meaningful way ever. It won’t get her a job. Any Google search would tell prospective employers to steer clear.

really she is left with selling stories and she is limited in how she can do that. Not just the DvRo but her inability to apply herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Why is pick me pls posting links to her gofund me?
The sobstory in the gofund me is now out of date - she wanted to fund a lawyer for her "divorce hearing" on 2 august on the basis that she would be held in "contempt"
I mean aside from the fact it was a total lie at the time anyway and it was a DVRO hearing and she didn't even bother to turn up - she now has a lawyer and we are past the 2nd August and she's not been held to be "in contempt"
so what is she asking for contributions for exactly ??
She can't even be bothered to update the narrative

• Sick
  • Angry
lol the bit about prefering to watch football alone....Alice has traumatized him with her recordings probably 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Why is pick me pls posting links to her gofund me?
The sobstory in the gofund me is now out of date - she wanted to fund a lawyer for her "divorce hearing" on 2 august on the basis that she would be held in "contempt"
I mean aside from the fact it was a total lie at the time anyway and it was a DVRO hearing and she didn't even bother to turn up - she now has a lawyer and we are past the 2nd August and she's not been held to be "in contempt"
so what is she asking for contributions for exactly ??
She can't even be bothered to update the narrative
Pick me who seems much less well-off, now without a job since Friday who donated to the GFM of a bleep of a person currently sat in an LA home with the mortgage and bills being paid for her and a nanny is utterly disgraceful. What’s up with these people? Is it the blue tick?

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
She's never been consistent with why she can't work.

Sometimes it's because she can't get out of bed. But then she says she would work as an actress but only in Los Angeles "because of the kids."

So when you say the kids can stay with Ioan and (resolve her childcare issues for her) she then reverts to "but I'm 80percent bedbound").

So the only thing she's willing to get out of bed for is a high paying role in Los Angeles - but has no agent and is taking no steps towards getting one. She is waiting for someone to knock on her door and beg her to do it. Even then there would be an excuse!

And why would taxes be so high on any acting job leaving her so little take home money?

There's nothing to stop her getting a normal job in LA like a normal person.
It's just one excuse after another.
Good points. It’s not just taxes. Actors pay a percentage of every gig to their agent, their manager, and anyone else on their management team. She has said she doesn’t have an agent at present (pretty much essential for a working actor) so maybe she could be focusing her time on that, if acting is the only thing she will do. Getting fit, getting new head shots, finding an agent. The stuff actors do. But … that’s work. And we know how Alice feels about that.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I like the reference he made to Ella and Elsie. He seems so warm, friendly and humble. Crazy to think he's dealing with all this Alice tit behind the scenes.

The room he's in seems very calming, minimal and clean too - total opposite to Alice's home.
It seems very calming compared to all the Alice clutter, dolls heads and second hand clothes in boxes everywhere

• Sick
Reactions: 15
I’ve come to the conclusion that sockbro has to be real.

Surely no one would make up a character that awful.

If you have an imaginary friend (or sibling) they might say and do mischievous things but surely you wouldn’t create such a fuckwit.

The LA hours he keeps and weird online interactions with his sister are baffling.
I do believe he exists but that she has access to his account when he's in bed UK time . Too many mistakes have been made by her using his account but I can see when he's actually on as posts coming from a man is even more aggressive at times .

He never appeared once in days when she was in a frenzy posting constantly about the police visiting . In her frenzied posts she forgot all about tuning in as Tone the clone .

Reactions: 21
Long time lurker here, have dipped in and out, and I’ve read the wiki. This woman is a wreck isn’t she?! What mystifies me most is how the FM still crawl up her proverbial despite there being clear cut evidence of her abusing her children! I’m wondering if anyone has a few of the best-thread recommendations for me to devour please? There are so many and I won’t get through them all, but would love to read the best ones!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Didn't she say she'd clean toilets, I can't remember the context, either to pay for Gloria or for the kids' school? But nah, it's either acting or nothing now.
I thought mAlice was going to lick toilets in Bristol Temple Meads station? If she set up an OnlyFans there might even be a niche for that type of thing!

"I side eye people who gush so much about relationships. Either it's usually overcompensating for issuees or the conflict then when the relationship does end is then usually huge (the honeymoon period isnt lasting forever)"

Ever the cynic @welp. Yes it's possible or maybe they are in love and a good match. Considering Bianca left an abusive marriage I don't blame her for gushing a bit about IG.

She is not rubbing people's noses in it or being vulgar like mAlice, eg, Alice said via her sock at the time: "Why would Alice be jealous. She has Ioan inside her every night" Puke!

When Ioan gets custody of the girls, and I think there is a very good chance he will, Alice will be free to travel to Uzbekistan to film a low budget horror film on location to support the lifestyle she deserves.

Magic. 💫
She wouldn't even get that.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.