Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #145 Man, Ioan Gruffudd doesn't even know you.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cut down on the drinking you alcoholic lush. Saved you $400 a week.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Why does she assume we don’t have jobs? I have a good job. I also have safe and well kids and a lovely partner. I have it all 👍🏻😀

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Don’t fall for it. She knows we work she knows some us travel for work etc. don't tell her our jobs. A few here are homemakers but don’t pay someone else to do the homemaking while they stay in bed.

Get job you lazy mare.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Do we know when Harrow was cancelled? Was it before or after she started harassing the production company?
Interested in whether he stuck with her so long to keep the peace/not jeopardize the bad publicity for the series he was working on
Ioan said when he signed it was planned to be 3 seasons (but they were obviously only confirmed if ratings were sufficient) and from what I read the third season has unlike the first two no cliffhanger. From what I understand the person that was responsible for it no longer worked for Disney by the time they filmed the third season so considering all this I think by the time she harrassed them it was almost certain to not be continued, but not sure, and they never really confirmed a cancelation weirdly enough.

Alice mentioned this though in her june 2020 rant, '
"you cant even keep a show on freaking ABC", this was 3 months after she harrased them and 2 months before he wraped up filming.
I think he’s a hopeless romantic. Ioan is a people pleaser so he won’t be telling B not to say anything, and I think they will be very loved up in a cute way. Alice was not like this with Ioan. She was one way in public and another in private. The engagement story is how Alice behaved around Ioan. He was always on the back foot with her. She was hanging off him like he’s a possession for photos then at home, telling him how crap he was.

He is equal with B, and that’s why they are loved up. She’s able to support him through what he’s going through and he’s supporting her with her health.
In a way it's funny that Alice has probably said more good things about him since the seperation than before it

• Sad
Reactions: 14
No Al, I already have a job that pays me quite well, no Tattle needed for that. Covers my bills, holidays, investments and the sort. It's flexible daytime hours, mostly working from home, btw. You should try it! 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Why does she assume we don’t have jobs? I have a good job. I also have safe and well kids and a lovely partner. I have it all 👍🏻😀
Yes, but you don’t live in LA, where you can pretend to be relevant and have important friends, so do you really?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I’m kind of in awe at the level of her self delusion. She looks like she currently does, hasn’t acted in years and even then was tit at it, and she thinks she’s up for acting jobs so involved she will have to fly to different locations for them?!

Bravo Alice, genuinely bravo👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Why does she always do this? Use other people's relatives' deaths in her postings, in such detail? It's bleeping sick.

I'm sure her friend wouldn't be happy to know you're posting about her tragedy on Twitter, Alice.

Have you noticed everyone is always her 'best' or 'closest' friend too? When the reality is she probably hasn't seen them in years.

(Screenshot borrowed from Welp)

1668850055797.png

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Why does she always do this? Use other people's relatives' deaths in her postings, in such detail? It's bleeping sick.

I'm sure her friend wouldn't be happy to know you're posting about her tragedy on Twitter, Alice.

Have you noticed everyone is always her 'best' or 'closest' friend too? When the reality is she probably hasn't seen them in years.

(Screenshot borrowed from Welp)

View attachment 1742613
Yeah, things like this are why people speculate she’s a sociopath. No one capable of feeling real empathy, especially a parent, would compare their run-of-the-mill, boring-ass divorce to a parent suddenly losing their child.

Add in the fact that she’s casually bringing it up in a conversation with a woman whose partner since high school quickly deteriorated and then died from cancer, while also comparing that to getting divorced so she can make the exchange about herself, and it’s just wildly inappropriate.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Legal eagles don’t make determinations in your country Alice. They file motions and arguments based on laws and evidence.
A judge makes the decisions. Get yourself in front of a judge. If it is as straightforward as you say, you will win.

Well done on acknowledging how little you would have earned as an actress. Given the volume of work you did how would a few weeks per year earning $3000 give you enough to have life savings that cover private school, a nanny and $2000 per month for nearly 2 years.

• Heart
Whenever jobs are mentioned she always thinks her job will be acting in some show where she has to go away for periods of time. This isn’t the only job in the world Alice. And it’s highly unlikely you will ever act again, which I think you realise this too.
I hope that user or anyone on twitter (I'm blocked) would point this out to her!!!! Also doesn't her wiki day former actress 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Whenever jobs are mentioned she always thinks her job will be acting in some show where she has to go away for periods of time. This isn’t the only job in the world Alice. And it’s highly unlikely you will ever act again, which I think you realise this too.
Whenever jobs are mentioned she finds excuses why she can’t work. And it’s ridiculous. She just doesn’t want to work. End of the story.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I don’t post much about Ioan and Bianca because I prefer to vent my spleen on Alice, and there’s only so much time you can spend on Tattle😀. I don’t understand why she has to reply to all these tweets though, and I once said before that it’s all very nice, on the surface but I think a bit passive-aggressive.

And thinking that everyone is waiting with bated breath to know how she and Ioan met, is a bit . . . Alice.
I think she replies to them, one out of courtesy (which mAlice doesn't know the meaning of) and also its probably her nature. Maybe it comes across a bit thick to some, but the fact she takes the time to do it, in my book is kind x

• Heart
She probably made and makes more money from selling lies to tabloids about Ioan, his friends and other people she worked with. She doesn’t even do that well.

Alice has no industry friends. She has lots of low rent journos sniffing around.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
So in 2018 Lonely Tonely’s marriage was in trouble???

Rach left him ages ago. This confirms it for me. Also, Rachel’s twitter account is Alice and Like I said the other day- it’s gone inactive because she can’t remember the password.

prove me wrong Alice! 👋🏼👋🏼👋🏼
Or the real Rachel threatened the naughty Evans siblings to expose them.

A lot to unpack here
1.) Must be hard to downsize from having a nanny or expensive sunscreen or regular takeaways
2.) The logic that you better shouldnt work if it doesnt cover all costs is certainly something. imagine if everyone had to attitude? she seems to survive so far, imagine if she had a couple of grands per month on top of it, especially if she also downsizes
3.) seems to have the same attitute with online time: dw Alice, even if you work you can still fight plenty on twitter
View attachment 1742378
She’s obsessed with Tattle again. We must be doing something right.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.