Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #143 "verifed DVRO"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alice has hair issues. Menopause and medications over bleaching and tying her hair back cause breakage and thinning. As does brushing and washing - for her. She relies on dry shampoo.
I can see her applying the same logic to her kids because she's scared their hair will fall out like hers. But they are kids - not menopausal women who over bleach their hair. So she does the same with them as she does with her own hair - not washing or brushing, just using dry shampoo and then the very occasional hair mask. You can see that their hair is not brushed in photos.
Ioan probably got Elsie and gave her hair a good wash and brush (like a normal person).
Some kids also go through a stage where they hate baths, showers, washing their hair—maybe Alice gave up and resorted to dry shampoo. Just a possibility.

How does this woman live in such a perpetual state of “shock?” It’s like the only word in her vocabulary.
Because she’s utterly clueless and self-involved. She has no conception that her spiteful words and actions would generate anything other than sympathy and adoration. Alice is the cause of her own misery, but she is incapable of understanding that.

Reactions: 16
She has overplayed her hand. She should have done I am completely broke or the police came and checked on the girls. Not both at the same time. If she wanted to disrupt Ioan’s work weekend, one would have done. She has overdone it just like her ham acting. Her plan was like her shoes and clothes - over embellished and in unbelievably bad taste.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
How does this woman live in such a perpetual state of “shock?” It’s like the only word in her vocabulary.
Is it any surprise she is estranged from nearly every person in her life?

Everyone else's fault of course.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
The difference in these two women. One who genuinely has a serious life affecting illness, had a difficult and abusive marriage and deals with the cards that life has given her with grace, dignity, positivity, an care for others. The other who was given the gifts of beauty, intelligence, charisma, and a gorgeous, loving, kind, generous husband, who is a wonderful and engaged father to their beautiful daughters. She deals with those cards by abusing all those close to her, and driving them away with her selfishness, hersheer nastiness. Then pissing her beauty away with drink, substance abuse, until her inner evil is reflected in looks. Faking all sorts of illnesses just so that she can malinger in bed drinking and abusing on social media. One is taking life by the horns and making the most of it, the other is a lazy entitled mare who believes that the world owes her everything.
I'm glad that eventually Ioan saw through one, and is in a deeply loving and supportive relationship with the other.
To be honest I think Bianca has been dealt a far better hand than Alice - she seems to have had a stable upbringing and has a large and loving family. These things are priceless.

In my opinion these things are far more important than having beauty, intelligence and charisma, but having a bad childhood and unstable family. The latter never leave you and affect you well into adulthood.

I still think Alice was given opportunities more people never experience, and I agree she has thrown it all away.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She wants what over? The divorce? Well if you'd accepted what was agreed in the prenuptial, you'd been divorced by now 🙄🙄
Has she forgotten that she has flashed her address all over the Internet on several occasions!
And please dont even go there with having ptsd 😒😒

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I've had a welfare check , I'd been going to the GP for ages as I didn't feel right. I kept telling them something was wrong. Anyway I had a seizure in my bed with my then 3 year old in the house on our own . Police came and smashed their way into my house, I was then taken to hospital and started on treatment. I've followed my treatment plan and on medication. I have a full time job and a driving license now. I'm very grateful to the neighbours for reporting it , something very bad could have happened to us.
I'm glad you got the help you needed and are now living your life again 💗💗

• Heart
Reactions: 16
The crafty big lump of lard comes on early hours UK time ..posts at least 4 pics of her and Ioan together wanting him back . Accuses him of hating their daughter etc names Bianca when she's not allowed to . Totally breaks her TRO full on . Then she deletes those vicious comments of hers and pics she posted before her UK minions wake up so that they don't see what caused the backlash .
So it all looks as if nothing occurred from night before and suddenly the police were sent for . I mean FFS do her minions not realise there are gaps missing .

She really does appeal to balloon heads who are bitter being left single ..FFS get over it i was a single mother TWICE never asked for a penny nor was I offered one !

Btw I'm not the lump of lard using capitals 🙈

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
She essentially terrifies those kids into being her safety net and has terrified them with all of this stalker/ people calling the police stuff. It’s incredibly harming living in that perpetual state of fear. Their fight or flight is active all day and also through the night. The formative years are most important. She’s destroying her own children for revenge at Ioan. Shameful. The enablers should be ashamed of themselves. Notice none of them give a flying duck about the children’s sense of safety and stability? Monsters.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
When she says she is in "shock" she's never really in shock though. It's a dead giveaway that the exact opposite is true. She was in shock when he issued divorce proceedings. In shock when he left her.
And so on.
None of these things comes as a surprise to her. Only mock surprise. It's what people like her do for attention and effect.

Reactions: 25
So she was asleep at 9pm? The girls were too?
She's dissociative now.
Well this is on another level now. She is having a tantrum to end all tantrums and all because IG is in NYC with B at a film event. It’s just true to form like when they were in Monte Carlo.

She thinks if she kicks up enough of a stink it will stop him from doing what he is and sort this out, thus giving her the attention she craves from him. In fact back on planet earth, he just keeps on living his life with his girlfriend and without her and it’s sending her absolutely stratospheric with rage, hence why she upped the anti with this new piece of information.

All she’s doing is proving everything written in the court papers to be true.

She doesn’t miss him, she misses the lifestyle and the trappings of his fame.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
6BCBF4F5-3AA7-45E8-B948-6E2C86CF91B3.jpeg

I think I called this in the Alice is a lying scumbag bingo?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Argh!!! Are these "sympathisers" as thick tit? Have they not read the 100s of pages of abuse she has spewed out against I & B and their families, plus all the other people on the Internet over the years?
If I wasn't blocked, I'd be posting copies of the abuse she SENT!
Honestly, I can't deal with these dumb fucks!

Reactions: 22
She wants what over? The divorce? Well if you'd accepted what was agreed in the prenuptial, you'd been divorced by now 🙄🙄
Has she forgotten that she has flashed her address all over the Internet on several occasions!
And please dont even go there with having ptsd 😒😒
BIB - Remembrance weekend here in the UK. All those brave service men and women, all over the world, who have suffered and seen unimaginable horror while trying to protect our freedom…❤

But it’s the feeble ex-actress, living in WestHo in a multi million $ house that does not belong to her, while doing everything she can to keep a loving father from his children that has PTSD!

I wish she would shut the duck up, the lying, venomous pos 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 30
When you look at the level of batshittery and the abuse he put up, full credit to IG that it didn’t put him off having another committed relationship for life.

• Sick
Reactions: 32
I'm thinking she's just full of crap and making tit up as she goes along!
Totally agree. She was pissed off about the New York trip and the fleeting glimpse of Ioan on B’s SM and she has worked herself into a frenzy. She probably believes her own BS at this point. It’s exhausting.

• Sick
Reactions: 22
So she was asleep at 9pm? The girls were too?

Well this is on another level now. She is having a tantrum to end all tantrums and all because IG is in NYC with B at a film event. It’s just true to form like when they were in Monte Carlo.

She thinks if she kicks up enough of a stink it will stop him from doing what he is and sort this out, thus giving her the attention she craves from him. In fact back on planet earth, he just keeps on living his life with his girlfriend and without her and it’s sending her absolutely stratospheric with rage, hence why she upped the anti with this new piece of information.

All she’s doing is proving everything written in the court papers to be true.

She doesn’t miss him, she misses the lifestyle and the trappings of his fame.
Maybe Alice thought he was going to bring her to New York with him, like she did Monte Carlo.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She's going to have to do something else to upstage Bianca because photos will come out of her and Ioan on the red carpet with Ryan Reynolds /Matthew Rhys etc tomorrow.....

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.