Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #143 "verifed DVRO"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's going to have to do something else to upstage Bianca because photos will come out of her and Ioan on the red carpet with Ryan Reynolds /Matthew Rhys etc tomorrow.....
She’s getting kidnapped isn’t she?? Hostage video and all.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She must be fuming that the "plot to assassinate her" hasn't been picked up by the DM! Hard times for mAlice 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Despite all her amateur dramatics, I hope IG and BW have had a fabulous time in NY.
I hope Ioan primed Gloria for the Abuser’s entirely predictable ranting, and that the girls are with her now. I’m sure that Ioan does not give a rat in the Prius’s arse about the Abuser and what happens to her. His only concern will be for the welfare of his daughters. Shame that their “mother” does not have the same concerns

• Heart
Reactions: 19
she even thinks people want to be born early August - like it's some sort of special date to be born for special people. Absolutely bonkers.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
And they praised her for all her work around BLM too whilst they were leaving, clutching a signed copy of their favourite Christmas Movie.

Why did she mention they were African American. They were American cops, you didn’t have to racially profile them.
She is just such a racist

• Haha
Reactions: 16
When I read she was reported about her children's hair falling out? And using dry shampoo!!! Can totally believe it! I remember her saying she used dry shampoo herself, pic to proof!! Look at her shoulders 🤦

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 12
exactly

in her current state she may find somebody richer but not someone more famous or better looking or well-liked at the same time, or her age. Ioan was a bit of a good mix (even if below the level Alice thought to deserve). A famous, good earning, (too) nice, patient, generous (who lets the wife stay at home 10 years doing nothing!?), good looking man to show off. She wont get this again. There was the off-chance if she had kept quiet and re-invented herself (still tough because most man just go for younger woman), but no one who cares about their career will get anywhere close her even if there was any romantic interest. Her choice will probably be between very old creepy men (if they are rich she may go for it) or randos that are turned on by abusive women. What's certain is that she wont get a patient man again, and this was key to them lasting 20 years.

fun fact: she accussed Ioan of doing something like that (and she always accuses people of something she does herself), so this does have a high chance to be true
View attachment 1727481

how he manages these two cases is truly funny. He bangs so much about the TRO Amber got against Johnny as proof of abuse. But a DVRO (which is much stronger) is totes irrelevant for his Alice.
Has he ACTUALLY received any engagement from amber?? Christ he’s embarrassing!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
“And then everyone stood up and cheered”
And then Matthew Rhys and Damien Lewis both called her up to say they loved and lusted after her, and had done for years.

Anne Kiley said Alice was such a great mother that she was going to drop Ioan as a client, and could she please represent Alice instead?

Additionally, Hallmark got in touch with her and asked her to be the face of their Christmas 2023 programming.

Bubba Bear then appeared at Alice's door and asked to be adopted by her as he had heard she was such a good dog-owner.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
And then Matthew Rhys and Damien Lewis both called her up to say they loved and lusted after her, and had done for years.

Anne Kiley said Alice was such a great mother that she was going to drop Ioan as a client, and could she please represent Alice instead?

Additionally, Hallmark got in touch with her and asked her to be the face of their Christmas 2023 programming.

Bubba Bear then appeared at Alice's door and asked to be adopted by her as he had heard she was such a good dog-owner.
And then Ioan said, my god, what Have I done? Alice please take me back, I’m begging you, I’ll happily live in the garage if you can just forgive my saggy v eyes and let me stay within 100m of you forever, oh mighty queen, oh exalted one,

PS Bianca who?

• Haha
Reactions: 33
And then Ioan said, my god, what Have I done? Alice please take me back, I’m begging you, I’ll happily live in the garage if you can just forgive my saggy v eyes and let me stay within 100m of you forever, oh mighty queen, oh exalted one,

PS Bianca who?
And Alice finally had a wash.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

PS Bianca who?
And then Bianca said to Alice, "This whole thing with Ioan has just been a ruse to get close to you Alice; you're my one true love. I fell in love with you when I saw your seminal performance in 102 Dalmatians as a child. Please can I come and live with you to be your unpaid maid for the rest of my life?"

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.