Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #143 "verifed DVRO"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
meanwhile

Alice was portraying the happy family life (though for the trained eye with digs thrown to her husband) while she was in reality threatening divorce in front of the kids. the biggest serial killers (no im not saying Alice is that level) succeeded because from the outside all looked fine. almost no abuser shows their real face to others

Her fans (and some if celebs enablers) are a bit too dim to get that though.

which is particulary embarassing given all the actual evidence against her

luckily though her support has diminished radically, so that's at least something
Screenshot_20221113-185651_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20221113-183202_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20221113-181341_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20221113-181320_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20221113-181307_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20221113-175239_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20221113-175225_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20221113-175157_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20221113-173705_Twitter.jpg

the police story btw is the Ioan radio interview all over again. Is she really expecting police officers to say to a woman with a DVRO on her anything else than what they did?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Mmmm somehow I don't think Ioan and Bianca are giving Alice much thought if any.
Bianca looks and sounds like she's firing on all cylinders again 🥂🙌

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Oh, RTP, you know that Alice is a true ally of all POC. She just doesn't want her kids (well, one of her kids) to have to go school with them 😬

It's Sunday morning here in dreary southern England and I'm hiding in a dark corner of my house, being all middle-aged, bitter and twisted and trembling in fear in case the LAPD find out that I once called Alice an "old trout" on Tattle. If I get arrested, you'd all better contribute to my GoFundMe for my bail money!! 💷
Lmao at hiding in a dark corner. I can’t quit giggling at this post. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I wonder if she realizes it would be very easy to find out about the LAPD Traffic Division visit. The LAPD specifically states that their traffic division ONLY works within the LA City borders and the Gruffudd house is outside those borders and in the City of West Hollywood. 🤔

I'm quite sure Ioan's lawyers will be acquiring this information.

• Wow
Reactions: 44
I wonder if she realizes it would be very easy to find out about the LAPD Traffic Division visit. The LAPD specifically states that their traffic division ONLY works within the LA City borders and the Gruffudd house is outside those borders and in the City of West Hollywood. 🤔

Alice is insidiously pointing the finger at Ioan and Bianca so I really hope Ioan's lawyer requests all the information available.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
View attachment 1727772
I think I called this in the Alice is a lying scumbag bingo?
Unless it were the kids who called the police worrying about her! Like others suggested. It’s all mad speculation, but as sometimes mAlice gives out shards of truth and IF to suppose police did happen and IF they said it the only situation they would say it Id imagine would be if the kids were worried about their mum … but on second thought, too much speculation, too much

Reactions: 10

So does that mean the house visit didn't happen?

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Very interesting. No idea if it's true, but this is also what that same person posted:

View attachment 1727445
Alice has me feeling actually physically sick with anger at everything she is prepared to do in the name of revenge but that really damage Ella & Elsie.

She neglects those girls. I would hate to see the cortisol levels they have. They must be constantly on edge.

I have often thought those precious children have a haunted look. Their hair does often look neglected. Not just hair that hadn't been brushed that day. Elsie is still at the age of needing assistance with this. This could have caused awful bullying for them at school. Alice is a lazy neglectful bleep. I bet when Ioan had Elsie going to his apartment earlier this year, that he saw Elsie & felt his heart drop due to Alices neglect. Poor girl, none of which is her or her sisters fault.

Also to those enabling Alice - can they really not compute that in cases where there is neglect/abuse taking place, but the police didn't happen to catch it on that specific visit - but that they have their suspicions as to what is happening (but on that visit they can't find enough "proof") that they speak to the children - who seem to be saying mostly ok things about their parent, but maybe mention that sometimes mummy dearest drinks and/or gets loud & angry - the police - they know that there is something "not quite right". Do those enablers (or Alice) seriously think that if the girls spoke to police & maybe said they were worried about mums behaviour - that the police would tell Alice that?! Of course not, they know full well that telling Alice that Ella & Elsie had some concerns would make life much worse for the girls the minute the police left.

It's exactly the same for thousands of men & women abused by their partners when police attend after reports of a disturbance. The abused party is very often too scared to tell the truth to the police, as they know it'll make their lives a hundred times worse. Especially those who can't leave that abusive partner or have no option, possibly for financial reasons, or they are just scared beyond belief, or have no much needed get out plan. How many times is domestic abuse missed by police on their 1st 2nd 3rd 4th call outs? Abusers are very good at hiding things. Often turning it round completely on to the person being abused. They go to great extents to bury & bedazzle the truth of the situation.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
So does that mean the house visit didn't happen?
That I don't know. I believe there may have been an encounter, but I question the reason the encounter took place and the narrative that she has created. Each and every time we have had to call 911 the West Hollywood Sheriff's have arrived. Why? Because West Hollywood is their jurisdiction. This goes for Welfare checks. When a neighbor died the Sheriff's came out to do a welfare check when friends called because they had not heard from them. I personally spoke with them. I have witnessed this several times with neighbors over the years, including a call for a child welfare check when a woman was screaming at her child. It has always been the West Hollywood Sheriff's that arrive. That's my personal experience.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Bianca looks great in that shot. A restful sleep. Firing on all cylinders. Lovely clean hair, no hint of dry shampoo there. Take that Malice. You bother her not a jot. And why should you. She has compromised health, she has got better things to think about than your shenanigans. How lovely to be in New York at this time of year. I wonder what chic restaurant they will be heading to today.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Can’t wait till Bianca posts a pic of her meeting Matthew Rhys. 😇

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Who on earth is a come and go person? God she’s unhinged
She finally managed to watch I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here after my little Phony recommended it, she saw Boy George was there & she's rapping out the lyrics to Karma chameleon 🙄 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I wouldn’t be surprised if Alice’s lawyer actually called for a welfare check after seeing her unhinged Tweets…

Reactions: 30
She finally managed to watch I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here after my little Phony recommended it, she saw Boy George was there & she's rapping out the lyrics to Karma chameleon 🙄 😂🤣
Singing...
Everydaaaayyyy is like survivallllll 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.