Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #143 "verifed DVRO"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really think the reason Alice can’t move on is because she may be able to find a relationship again, but it will never again be with a “famous” heartthrob. She’ll always feel like she’s trading down, even if that person is a better match for her.
Honestly I think she should call Weinstein when he gets out of prison and tell him she's ready to show him her tits now. She is that 'kind of girl' after all. They would be a match made in heaven. Or hell. But they're a good match.

Reactions: 13
I laugh at Lupine directing all five of his deranged Amberatii not to come for Alice in regards to Amber Heard. It’s almost as if he knows something he can’t possibly say. Sad strange little man.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Seriously! Last night I went out for drinks with another mom from my son’s school. I found out her partner of seventeen years left her for a younger woman when she was pregnant with her son, who is now 3.

She got to work with a therapist, made a great custody arrangement with her ex, and just remarried. We were getting drinks to celebrate their wedding. I’ve met the guy, he totally rules, she traded up.

I really think the reason Alice can’t move on is because she may be able to find a relationship again, but it will never again be with a “famous” heartthrob. She’ll always feel like she’s trading down, even if that person is a better match for her.
exactly

in her current state she may find somebody richer but not someone more famous or better looking or well-liked at the same time, or her age. Ioan was a bit of a good mix (even if below the level Alice thought to deserve). A famous, good earning, (too) nice, patient, generous (who lets the wife stay at home 10 years doing nothing!?), good looking man to show off. She wont get this again. There was the off-chance if she had kept quiet and re-invented herself (still tough because most man just go for younger woman), but no one who cares about their career will get anywhere close her even if there was any romantic interest. Her choice will probably be between very old creepy men (if they are rich she may go for it) or randos that are turned on by abusive women. What's certain is that she wont get a patient man again, and this was key to them lasting 20 years.

the dry shampoo for various reasons has a ring of truth to it
fun fact: she accussed Ioan of doing something like that (and she always accuses people of something she does herself), so this does have a high chance to be true
UmyRYD5.png

I laugh at Lupine directing all five of his deranged Amberatii not to come for Alice in regards to Amber Heard. It’s almost as if he knows something he can’t possibly say. Sad strange little man.
how he manages these two cases is truly funny. He bangs so much about the TRO Amber got against Johnny as proof of abuse. But a DVRO (which is much stronger) is totes irrelevant for his Alice.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Very interesting. No idea if it's true, but this is also what that same person posted:

View attachment 1727445
More from the same person, again no idea if it's true

Screenshot 2022-11-13 at 14.42.21.png

the dry shampoo for various reasons has a ring of truth to it
Yep, I remember her posting a photo of little E to Instagram and thinking how sad it was that her hair looked so lank and greasy. Especially as she's a beautiful girl, and her hair is such a lovely colour.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
exactly

in her current state she may find somebody richer but not someone more famous or better looking or well-liked at the same time, or her age. Ioan was a bit of a good mix (even if below the level Alice thought to deserve). A famous, good earning, (too) nice, patient, generous (who lets the wife stay at home 10 years doing nothing!?), good looking man to show off. She wont get this again. There was the off-chance if she had kept quiet and re-invented herself (still tough because most man just go for younger woman), but no one who cares about their career will get anywhere close her even if there was any romantic interest. Her choice will probably be between very old creepy men (if they are rich she may go for it) or randos that are turned on by abusive women. What's certain is that she wont get a patient man again, and this was key to them lasting 20 years.

fun fact: she accussed Ioan of doing something like that (and she always accuses people of something she does herself), so this does have a high chance to be true
View attachment 1727481

how he manages these two cases is truly funny. He bangs so much about the TRO Amber got against Johnny as proof of abuse. But a DVRO (which is much stronger) is totes irrelevant for his Alice.
I’d bet good money that Alice sent that message *after* the school had spoken to her about Elsie’s hair - she’s trying to cover her back and build a paper trail that it’s Ioan’s fault because of the water in his apartment. Not because she never washes their hair 🤢.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
There is no LA thing with come and go people. I have never once heard this expression before. What the hell does it mean? Aliens? Tent folks living down the street? Her UberEats guy? 🤷🏼‍♀️
To continue with guesses: Boogeyman? Bob (as in Twin Peaks)? Talked to her through the mirror from the lack Lodge and told her: "the owls are not what they seem. Someone plots to kill you. When you will find out who, your laboutins will be returned to you"

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Dick logic.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Alice has hair issues. Menopause and medications over bleaching and tying her hair back cause breakage and thinning. As does brushing and washing - for her. She relies on dry shampoo.
I can see her applying the same logic to her kids because she's scared their hair will fall out like hers. But they are kids - not menopausal women who over bleach their hair. So she does the same with them as she does with her own hair - not washing or brushing, just using dry shampoo and then the very occasional hair mask. You can see that their hair is not brushed in photos.
Ioan probably got Elsie and gave her hair a good wash and brush (like a normal person).

Reactions: 28
Wholly objective documented evidence that only Loopy has seen and that Alice had what(?) three separate occasions to produce in A COURT OF LAW?? CHUMP.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Wholly objective documented evidence that only Loopy has seen and that Alice had what(?) three separate occasions to produce in A COURT OF LAW?? CHUMP.
Gosh, I hope he has regular meetings lined up with her lawyer..to share the objective documented evidence..odd it's never found it's way into any legal filings or been used by someone with an actual license to practice law.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Gosh, I hope he has regular meetings lined up with her lawyer..to share the objective documented evidence..odd it's never found it's way into any legal filings or been used by someone with an actual license to practice law.
Someone please get this guy on a restrainer retainer.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Witness statements from her children? Is he serious?
it would be funny if they'd try that (they can't because Ioan can block that if he wants, and the courts usually dont want to put kids through this pain either). If the children deny any sort of wrongdoing from Alice and paint their father badly, Ioan just needs to pull up his video transcripts to prove that they are lying about Alice and thus (because they didnt lied for their father too) deliver the ultimate proof that they are scared of Alice. Not very smart that lot.

edit: in fact if the police visit went like Alice described and the police officers kept that on record she already shot a massive own goal here, although here you can still turn a blind eye based on the fact that almost all children prefer to protect their parents, but it isnt the positive thing she believes it is.

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
Ioan’s evidence quite literally comes from Alice and/or the kids. There’s no refuting that. Please stop enabling her you bunch of cunts.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Amazing how easily they bounce off each other with that Evans family wit and banter…

3878571D-FCB5-4087-AF09-239C1C63FD9D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Is she trying to make Ioan rush home?

Imagine the lives the girls could be leading now if they had a fully functioning level headed mother. They could have a great trip to New York, skating in Central Park. Instead they have a mother infecting them with fear and hatred towards others.
that's the sad thing, if they had just settled as Ioan wanted (which Alice found abusive!) she would have 300k per year available to start anew, plus the payout from the house (another 300k apparently), and I'm sure Ioan would have gladly helped her in need. he would have 50 % custody and thus she would have plenty of time on her own, to get out and to get back into acting etc.

The kids would have gone on trips to France, Oz, Wales, UK, NYC. Possibly even she, I'm sure if they had settled peacefully Ioan would have gladly invited her as a friend and childrens mom to many trips. They could have had by now an additional mother figure in Bianca, and perhaps another father figure in whoever Alice would date. They could have a second dog, a lot more fun activities in California etc.

Of course as a Narc she isn't thinking that, but you have to wonder if - if there is any humanity left in her - sometimes she is lying in bed and just thinking how different her life could be if she was just a decent person?

I mean I guess it's a bit of a pointless discussion: if she was a decent person Ioan probably wouldnt be divorcing her, but damn, she is such a brilliant guidebook in how to not do any of this.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
"But talk to people in BW or weho. She a monster, esp to people of color. she made her kid cry in front of the school. She called a teacher a slur. Parents detest her. She don't pay her bills."

Didn't she pull Ella out of elementary school for 3 months after a row with the teacher?

I would be sooo mortified if I was those kids. I bet all the parents, teachers and kids talk about mAlice. She will be infamous.

if there is any humanity left in her - sometimes she is lying in bed and just thinking how different her life could be if she was just a decent person?
LOL no. She lies in bed and plots her next stunt.

• Sick
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.