Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Snotbuster

VIP Member
OK May have already hit on these issues.
First, Alice you can't "sue" someone for perjury. Perjury is a crime, not a civil tort. Let your lawyers lawyer and don't think you are smarter than they are. Because you are not. At least about the law. Maybe about how to hide wine breath.

Second, the cops don't tell you who called in a welfare check on you. So, if the coppers did arrive at your house, which I find an uncredible story in the first place, they won't have told you which person on Twitter contacted them. You can get the name with a subpoena, but see the above about your knowledge of legal process.

Third, I find it hard to believe that the coppers came to your house. Welfare checks, non-emergency police calls are not top priority to a police force. These kinds of calls are not the first ones that are addressed in a shift. If the cop shop is big enough, or slow enough, they may handle them relatively quickly or have staff dedicated to responding. However, the timeline of your complaint and the police response suggests a 911-speed response. Which is unlikely.

If the coppers did arrive that quickly, then it was because you were doing more than simply bitching about being broke. Perhaps it is because your ability to tweet about IG, his relationship with your SHARED children, BW is LIMITED because you are under a court order the violation of which is a CRIME. You had your chance to rebut, but you did nothing. So the DVPO is not really just like IG's opinion on things--it contains uncontested facts.

If you really are that broke, go to a foodbank. In the US you don't need permission from social services, a voucher, to go to most foodbanks and get groceries. LA as lots of options--plenty on public transportation routes if you don't have gas. They can provide food that meets your needs--like if you don't have access to a fridge or stove. They can also accommodate vegetarians/vegans.

Lastly, Big Al, when you send these kinds of statements out into the internet ether--I cain't feed mah kidz, they're starvin', etc., Ah'm bereft and thinking of hurting myself--don't be surprised when people take you at your word. They just don't know you well enough to know that you are simply being manipulative and don't really mean what you are saying. It's just part of your borderline personality and narcissism and just your way to get people to do what you want. But we do.

• Heart
Reactions: 66

welp

VIP Member
omg this is getting more embarrassing with every tweet: she fired her lawyer a day before the hearing :ROFLMAO:

its hilarious how desperate they are to turn a wellfare check into a proof. her case must be a lot worse than I thought :ROFLMAO:

😳😳 His ex family

0A9DC8B6-D176-4210-BB00-46E1D2B3A9FE.jpeg
dude it hasnt be considered because ALICE HASNT ASKED FOR IT. NONE OF HER 4 (so broke) LAWYERS HAVE. and she didnt filed her own till last week :ROFLMAO:

Seriously how poor can your understanding of the law be?

anyway, pictures from last night on getty images
gettyimages-1441527939-612x612.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

House of Tea

VIP Member
Based on the front desk phone number, this is the division that gave the note: https://www.lapdonline.org/lapd-contact/transit-services-bureau/traffic-group/west-traffic-division/ Their role is described "The West Traffic Division is responsible for the investigation of traffic collisions and traffic related crimes for all of Operations-West Bureau, which includes the patrol divisions of: Hollywood, Olympic, Pacific, West Los Angeles, and Wilshire."
They probably heard her life was a car crash and they sent out the traffic division.

• Haha
Reactions: 61

Mad Betty

VIP Member
She said the actual "LA Police" came to her house. That's a tell. It would actually be the West Hollywood Sheriff's as West Hollywood has its own Sheriff's Department. And they don't arrive without reason and they document their findings in their reports. I know because I live here. I know because I have known several sheriff's personally. They're well trained and very good at what they do.

If they did go to the house I'll assume it was a call made by someone with some authority and not some random person from the internet. We can't even get them to come out on a busy Friday night for out of control parties nearby. The Sheriff's Department just reduced their staff.

I don't believe her narrative based on my experience. It's not to say they didn't pay her a visit.

She posted that she was drinking gin and tonics in bed with the girls there. I think that had a lot of people worried. She herself has said she drinks too much at times. She herself has posted videos where she is incoherent. Her own children have been heard on video pleading with her to stop drinking. It appears she has a problem based on all of this. She's also threatened suicide with the girls at home before. I really do think there is genuine cause for concern there. Add the pattern of pleading poverty when Ioan goes out of town and on a weekend (it has happened several times now) and there's a lot to indicate these are calculated tantrums.

I wish she'd get real help. I don't see things getting better at this rate. I only see them getting worse. 😕

My opinion.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 59

frobly-mobly

So she was meant to pick up her daughters from a sports event (according to her), didn't turn up, noone could raise her because she was passed out. They called the cops to do a welfare check and another parent brought the kids home. (IMO)

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 54

Ametrine

VIP Member
“And then everyone stood up and cheered”
And then Matthew Rhys and Damien Lewis both called her up to say they loved and lusted after her, and had done for years.

Anne Kiley said Alice was such a great mother that she was going to drop Ioan as a client, and could she please represent Alice instead?

Additionally, Hallmark got in touch with her and asked her to be the face of their Christmas 2023 programming.

Bubba Bear then appeared at Alice's door and asked to be adopted by her as he had heard she was such a good dog-owner.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

emeraldopal

I'm another one who has kept an eye on the threads but not commented for ages, and have been compelled to do so after this latest episode.

She is just so unbelievably pathetic. Two years. Two years, and she's still wallowing in self-pity, ineptitude, greed, cruelty and spite. And her timing is so grimly predictable you could set your watch by her. Whenever she kicks off like this my heart absolutely aches for what Ioan must have gone through over the years, and what those poor girls are stil going through now. (Tweeting that Ioan hates Ella is one of her worst crimes so far I think)

It can be really tough to see her seemingly get away with spewing her poison over and over again with no definitive punishment. So I have to remember once again that she has in fact made her own punishment and is living it. And one day (soon, please soon) her girls will be gone, never to speak to her again, and she will be living it all alone.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Her FMs are on it.

"I'm so sorry for using this thread but @welp and @ReturningthePearls: you are obviously both very smart, beautiful 20 somethings who could do much better with your life than trolling on some sad ass website designed for bitter middle aged people. I mean,
@welp, seriously, over 5000 screenshots??!! WTAF???!!! Wasting your time with this shit when you soeK 7 languages and have a 1st class honours degree from a prestigious university."

Please don't leave us bitter middle aged women lol
lol where did you find this?! You’ve got a hawk’s eye, BridgeofSighs! 🦅

Listen, I sincerely appreciate their “smart and beautiful” compliment because God only knows I think myself to be the complete opposite during every waking second…but I hope this person comes to understand that the members in this forum aren’t “bitter,” and that—although there are plenty of middle-aged (and older!) women here—their ages don’t in any way correlate with their emotions nor intentions. I just don’t like the “bitter, middle-aged” stereotype, it’s exhausting and hurtful. Aging is wonderful, and we can confront it without feeling like we have to carry the undue baggage of negativity (like resentment or bitterness) that society expects people of that age to have.

Alice is an abuser, and if she feels entitled to perpetuate her abuse, then we should certainly have the right to critique her in ways that are indeed pretty harsh at times, sure…but nowhere near as destructive nor harmful as the negativity she herself has flung into people’s lives. We have that right. This person (and many others) may not agree with that, so this then becomes one of those agree-to-disagree situations, doesn’t it?

Really, there’s just no need to be harsh towards the ladies in here. Nobody here is calling the cops on her. Nobody here is hanging outside her house. Nobody here is threatening her. Nobody here is attempting to stoke the flames of this situation in any way. Alice is responsible for what Alice does. Full stop.

I’m just sayin’, family. 🤷🏽‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

welp

VIP Member
This sticks out: Alice is simply jealous. Loopy slipped up big time here

As I write this Alice and her children are living on the breadline while Gruffudd is living it up with Bianca Wallace. Alice Evans is living in deprivation while being forced to witness the pair of them living the life that was once hers on money that should have been going to the support of the children.

Where are they living it up? Because he goes on work trips? They live in a small apartment, Alice lives in the expensive house that is Ioan's property.

Apparently Bianca is loaded herself, what if it's partly her money?

Again: Hilarious, it's even better than I thought 🤣 👏

• Haha

M33L4

VIP Member
Someone has witnessed her erratic driving and assumed she’s drunk and called the cops. Prove me wrong, Alice.

Mad Betty

VIP Member
the only urban myth in this story is that Alice is a kind person

sadly she is a proven abuser and she is mentally abusing her kids. try to become a better person instead of denying something that is 100 % proven with hard evidence. if you want to restore your reputation and regain respect this is the only way.
View attachment 1730464
View attachment 1730463
elsie came just from a playdate and she was sleeping?
She can't keep her stories straight. She said she was going to pick the girls up from a sports thing on Friday evening. Now it's Elsie being dropped off from a playdate? She also said the police woke her up. None of this makes any sense.

I find it interesting that she's using this to somehow show she has *never* abused the girls. I am not convinced she isn't involved. One visit by the police means very little save to show on one night nothing was observed. That's it.

ETA: IMO, I think the girls would say almost anything to protect their mother. And I understand why they would.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 47

House of Tea

VIP Member
The police probably told her she is the most incredible woman they have ever met AND the children most certainly aren’t abused (they were African American).

Also Alice…
“One of my therapists said to me today "I cannot believe he chose his MOTHER, over the most incredible woman I have ever met, AND his children" (he is gay) I said I know. It goes very deep."
And they praised her for all her work around BLM too whilst they were leaving, clutching a signed copy of their favourite Christmas Movie.

Why did she mention they were African American. They were American cops, you didn’t have to racially profile them.

• Haha
Reactions: 47

Treacletrixter

VIP Member
Why is a welfare check on AE even in the least bit surprising or shocking to her fans. What would be surprising is that one has not happened before. Let’s recap on the recent history of AE that even her greatest defenders cannot deny.
  • In 2018 she had a meltdown on twitter and threatened to take pills and booze.
  • Between 2019 and 2020 she was videoed in angry confrontations with other motorists following minor accidents.
  • Whether you describe it as abuse or a hurt woman being mean, she sent loads of nasty messages to Ioan and his mother after they split. Many of which were detached from reality.
  • She has stated that on two occasions she has been passed out, in front of Gloria and in front of the girls.
  • She is visibly inebriated in the Marjorie video and in at least one other video she posted.
  • She appeared in public covered in facial bruises after a fall.
  • She has referenced self harm more than once in her posts.
  • She claims to be in destitution
  • There are two video transcripts submitted to court in which she is baiting Ella and Ioan, she is drunk or drinking in both. Even if you don’t believe Ioan’s testimony to this, Ella begging her not to drink confirms she is.
Whether you are defender of Alice or you think she is an abuser, this is not someone who is leading a normal, stable and calm life. There is more than sufficient cause for anyone close to her to have found a need to call the police to check up on her. And frankly for her sake it’s a good thing even though I doubt all the shit she writes. Her defenders should be the first to welcome the fact the police went round there given how vulnerable they claim she is. They should applaud anyone who shows this level of concern.

The ticket she produced states what the visit was for. It was a welfare check not a crime investigation. A report of child neglect or abuse is a crime. They were there because of an adult, Alice. They checked on the children at the same time.

She goes to court in a few months. This weekend does not show her as a loving mother. It shows what a messy life she has built for her children. Even down to the online criticism she is subject to here and the genuine animosity she has created in a few people who engage with her on twitter. She had a period of time to rehabilitate herself in the eyes of the judge. She has failed even as she laps up her accolades in her tiny space on twitter. Which is all she really cares about.

• Heart
Reactions: 46