Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #143 "verifed DVRO"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“It’s” awake and basking in the chaos she’s made. bleep.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
hahahaha, no - bet she is terrified of it though

the fact that the kids send their father evidence of her abusive behavior points to me that they have a basic idea already though
2022_11_13_17_13_33_2_Alice_Evans_on_Twitter_myhalcyondaze_Thank_you_my_friend_They_already_do.png

literally no one is jealous of her
2022_11_13_17_12_42_2_Alice_Evans_on_Twitter_Ashley14783940_simbratca_It_s_pretty_much_the_onl.png

2022_11_13_17_14_06_2_Alice_Evans_on_Twitter_myhalcyondaze_Omg_You_went_through_that_and_they_.png

Meanwhile in NYC

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I’m not jealous Alice. Ioan is still funding me. Get it right up ye.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Alice has hair issues. Menopause and medications over bleaching and tying her hair back cause breakage and thinning. As does brushing and washing - for her. She relies on dry shampoo.
I can see her applying the same logic to her kids because she's scared their hair will fall out like hers. But they are kids - not menopausal women who over bleach their hair. So she does the same with them as she does with her own hair - not washing or brushing, just using dry shampoo and then the very occasional hair mask. You can see that their hair is not brushed in photos.
Ioan probably got Elsie and gave her hair a good wash and brush (like a normal person).
I thought this too. It may be that washing out the dry shampoo revealed damaged hair underneath 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 15
2022_11_13_17_02_59_2_Alice_Evans_on_Twitter_meiginalah_Thank_you._It_s_exactly_the_way_I_am_fe.png

This reeks of pathetic desperation ‘those two beautiful humans that are so precious and who love me back like I love them’. She said it so it must be true? She is desperate to feel loved but doesn’t understand that when you bully and dominate people they don’t tend to feel any affection for you!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Afternoon, all. I’ve decloaked off Tattle’s starboard bow over this latest explosion of Aliceness (with three sides of Alice and a to-go box of Alice).
I think our very own Baby Jane is scrabbling like a rat in a trap. She’s not getting the engagement she needs, the likes she craves, the interaction she feels she deserves. So her cunning rodent-brain started to click laboriously into gear (all those alcohol-destroyed brain cells don’t miraculously regenerate on command, though); hmmm, she thinks, eyeballing the calendar she has catfished from Ioan’s phone during drop-off. What better way to destroy his happiness AND the girls’ AND, of course, Bianca AND get attention from everyone than arranging a situation that makes her look like a complete victim? The problem in all this is not just the trauma this is already causing two very traumatised children great grief, and now she’s coming out with apparent plots to kill her. She’s spiralling out of control completely. We’ve mentioned Betty Broderick before - I think she’s at that point. I would do anything for this not to be true, but when someone who abuses her body, mind and those around her eventually reaches already-fragile limits and goes completely batshit, they won’t do so in a small way. They’ll pull something equivalent to Anne Heche’s stunt, and envelop everyone in a tragedy of their own making.
Mentioning Breonna Taylor, a Black woman murdered by police officers in conjunction with two Black officers ‘visiting’ her home - wrll, that’s just about white, isn’t it?

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
I think come and go person is her drunk way of saying Hit and Run.

Given the context of a traffic ticket with a police visit.

She must have had a hit and run, blames a parked car for being in her way and endangering her kids and the public.

It makes more sense - she got in a hit and run, she lost her license probably bc it was expired, she has to go back to the police station to sort it out.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I've had a welfare check , I'd been going to the GP for ages as I didn't feel right. I kept telling them something was wrong. Anyway I had a seizure in my bed with my then 3 year old in the house on our own . Police came and smashed their way into my house, I was then taken to hospital and started on treatment. I've followed my treatment plan and on medication. I have a full time job and a driving license now. I'm very grateful to the neighbours for reporting it , something very bad could have happened to us.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
I’m jealous as duck. I wake up every day thinking about my life and wondering why I can’t be more like Alice Evans.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Somebody wants harm to come to me...I'm scared to leave the house.

Oh give over. Perpetual victim. Loopy will be creaming himself trying to save her.

The only danger to Alice is Alice....

ETA: it's a good thing she's already diagnosed herself with PTSD or she would definitely have it from this

• Haha
  • Sick
The difference in these two women. One who genuinely has a serious life affecting illness, had a difficult and abusive marriage and deals with the cards that life has given her with grace, dignity, positivity, an care for others. The other who was given the gifts of beauty, intelligence, charisma, and a gorgeous, loving, kind, generous husband, who is a wonderful and engaged father to their beautiful daughters. She deals with those cards by abusing all those close to her, and driving them away with her selfishness, hersheer nastiness. Then pissing her beauty away with drink, substance abuse, until her inner evil is reflected in looks. Faking all sorts of illnesses just so that she can malinger in bed drinking and abusing on social media. One is taking life by the horns and making the most of it, the other is a lazy entitled mare who believes that the world owes her everything.
I'm glad that eventually Ioan saw through one, and is in a deeply loving and supportive relationship with the other.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
exactly

in her current state she may find somebody richer but not someone more famous or better looking or well-liked at the same time, or her age. Ioan was a bit of a good mix (even if below the level Alice thought to deserve). A famous, good earning, (too) nice, patient, generous (who lets the wife stay at home 10 years doing nothing!?), good looking man to show off. She wont get this again. There was the off-chance if she had kept quiet and re-invented herself (still tough because most man just go for younger woman), but no one who cares about their career will get anywhere close her even if there was any romantic interest. Her choice will probably be between very old creepy men (if they are rich she may go for it) or randos that are turned on by abusive women. What's certain is that she wont get a patient man again, and this was key to them lasting 20 years.

fun fact: she accussed Ioan of doing something like that (and she always accuses people of something she does herself), so this does have a high chance to be true
View attachment 1727481

how he manages these two cases is truly funny. He bangs so much about the TRO Amber got against Johnny as proof of abuse. But a DVRO (which is much stronger) is totes irrelevant for his Alice.
She could meet someone if she wasn't such an utter bleep personality wise .

• Haha
There is no LA thing with come and go people. I have never once heard this expression before. What the hell does it mean? Aliens? Tent folks living down the street? Her UberEats guy? 🤷🏼‍♀️
I'm thinking come & go people are some form of bring & buy sale?🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’d bet good money that Alice sent that message *after* the school had spoken to her about Elsie’s hair - she’s trying to cover her back and build a paper trail that it’s Ioan’s fault because of the water in his apartment. Not because she never washes their hair 🤢.
I was just thinking this myself. It fits perfectly.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
How does this woman live in such a perpetual state of “shock?” It’s like the only word in her vocabulary.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.