Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #143 "verifed DVRO"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Loopy got played by the world’s biggest grifting lying bleep and he can’t see it. Just wait until she realises how utterly inadequate and meagre that guy actually is and she dumps him for the next Ally McFail wannabe. She's not going to shag you mate. He's the definition of a "pick me"!
He states and I quote “the police record that states "no crime"" it doesn't you massive ballache.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Loopys whole ‘IT IS I WHO SPOKE TO HER AT THE CRITICAL HOUR AND HEARD TRUTH SPOKEN’ is so overwrought, but underneath that I’m really wondering if she actually did speak to him on the phone prior to the hearing and if she’s literally allowed this utterly random clown from a totally different part of the world to override the unpalatable but actually sensible legal advice she would have been getting otherwise.
It all goes back to IG concerns over her unhealthy relationship with social media in the end. It’s allowed her fragile and fractured ego to run rampant, for her to amplify what she likes, attack what she doesn’t without the immediate consequence of doing that in real life and create her own distorted narrative that she can immerse herself in.
Versions of Loopy must exist in the follower list of every media figure, chuntering away with no acknowledgment. It’s tragic that she cannot see that and instead seems to have fed that lonely beast.
“Chuntering away”

I’m going to use this at least once today 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I can't do bold it's disappeared wdf

Thread suggestion ...
Bianca and Ioan estatic on the red carpet. Big Al you now have to forfeit and sort it!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
And of course there’s Bianca standing back and allowing Ioan to talk into the microphone instead of lunging at it so hard to get her share of attention, she nearly swallows the damn thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Will mAlice call out Getty Images to let them know how hurtful it is that they dare take pictures? I'm aghast at the cruelty! Aghast I say!

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Bianca looks stunning as per. Very elegant style, and the fringe is cute. Ioan looks dapper. But more importantly, they both look like they HAVE NO FUCKS TO GIVE about The Fishwife’s antics.

Long may that last! I hope that if they have to endure any thoughts of Alice, they are fleeting and rare, and that she never, ever dims their light. Think about that Alice. REALLY think about it.

106390A6-A846-4D29-9B7B-0E219CD4A75B.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Thread suggestion.

Bianca and Ioan estatic on the red carpet. Big Al you now have to forfeit and suck it !

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
26549520-B4A7-4479-859E-6750D3BF2574.jpeg

Just putting this here for Lupine. Hey, you bloviated benign ballsack.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Will mAlice call out Getty Images to let them know how hurtful it is that they dare take pictures? I'm aghast at the cruelty! Aghast I say!
She's brewing up another crisis no doubt but I think the majority are wising up to her and the dramatics are falling on deaf ears.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
It's an actual red carpet. I don't think the other carpets they've appeared on were red.....red lipstick suits her. Alice will hate that.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.