Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #143 "verifed DVRO"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread title in respect of @welp's request. Many thanks! šŸŒ¹

Please pop any sensitive or off-topic stuff behind a spoiler.

Newbies, please read up on the wiki by clicking the pink button up top.

Suggest in bold any new thread title suggestions when we reach 900 posts & vote so they're easy to find.

Please stick to the main players and what they do or say. Keep it on Tattle.
(Link to terms and rules at bottom of each page)

Link to the last thread: https://tattle.life/threads/ioan-gr...taken-on-here-requires-a-higher-income.34871/
===============================
Domestic Abuse is real - help is available.

Domestic Violence / Domestic Abuse (DV/DA) includes mental, emotional, and psychological abuse and may include physical, sexual, and financial abuse.

Unlike physical abuse, narcissistic abuse and parental alienation leave no physical marks. A form of psychological and emotional abuse, they are invisible and difficult to prove. Yet, their effects are lasting and harmful.

For anyone (male or female) who would like to reach out for support, some links are posted in the wiki and also behind the spoiler

Words from @Mad Betty:
1660700230071.png

When you've had "too much of Alice",
please remember these wonderful words of @ReturningthePearls:

1656777334565.png

• Heart
Reactions: 20
If Lupine is such a support, why is he communicating by Tweet? Where are her friends? Lady H? Celia? The Evansā€™girls? Seems impossible not to have someone in real life who could give sound advice - if you arenā€™t going to take your lawyerā€™s advice! Iā€™m worried about her and those children.

Reactions: 17
The last time she kicked off about being poor and starving hungry I&B weā€™re in Monte Carlo for a film awards. This time they are in New York at another film event and surprise surprise, she kicks off.

She only does this when heā€™s in the limelight. Sheā€™s pathologically eaten up with jealousy. It burns inside of her 24/7. Itā€™s never ever going to change for her, if anything as time goes on itā€™s going to get worse, PRO or no PRO.

I think itā€™s time he dropped the dignified silence, he has to say his side because this is becoming the Alice sling some tit fest, without any consequences.

Reactions: 38
Alice doesnā€™t want advice, she wants FM that back her up. Also if Ioan spoke up it will just feed her. Him speaking changes nothing. The only thing that can happen is she is arrested. Alice is a sociopath or which ever PD you believe her to be. This is her, she isnā€™t changing. She will be in jail eventually.
*some people with PD do infact work on themselves and do well. Alice doesnā€™t and wonā€™t, esp not with antisocial.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
If Lupine is such a support, why is he communicating by Tweet? Where are her friends? Lady H? Celia? The Evansā€™girls? Seems impossible not to have someone in real life who could give sound advice - if you arenā€™t going to take your lawyerā€™s advice! Iā€™m worried about her and those children.
This is the thing isn't it. She said something recently about how she missed the interaction on Twitter when she wasn't 'allowed' to tweet. But most people in her position would just set their account to private and carry on talking to their friends. She can't because she doesn't have any friends, so the only way she can talk to people is by leaving her account public so that she can talk to complete strangers.

Reactions: 29
Maybe her friend Tilly could zip back over and treat Alice to another Trader Joeā€™s outing!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The storyā€™s already dropped from the sidebar you have to search using maliceā€™s name, there are still only 30 comments, people are quite rightly absolutely pig sick of her

• Sick
Reactions: 24
God that Lupenis is such an embarrassment. Does he know Alice likely thinks Amber is the abuser, didnā€™t she threaten to do to Ioan what Amber did to Jonny? She certainly aligned herself with Jonny in one statement, canā€™t remember exactly but along the lines of ā€˜Iā€™m actually more like Jonny than Amber, innocent of abuseā€™
He should be a bit better at fact checking and making sure his obsessions arenā€™t at odds with each other.
He also stated that he was dropping Aliceā€™s ā€˜caseā€™ as she wasnā€™t acting in her best interests in not turning up to court to defend herself against the DVRO.
Whatā€™s changed Loopy? Not getting enough attention or power trippinā€™ from your AH campaigning? AH would sneer at his laughable Twitter campaign efforts, he is NOT an account youā€™d want defending you. As shows with the interaction on his content.

• Heart
OK May have already hit on these issues.
First, Alice you can't "sue" someone for perjury. Perjury is a crime, not a civil tort. Let your lawyers lawyer and don't think you are smarter than they are. Because you are not. At least about the law. Maybe about how to hide wine breath.

Second, the cops don't tell you who called in a welfare check on you. So, if the coppers did arrive at your house, which I find an uncredible story in the first place, they won't have told you which person on Twitter contacted them. You can get the name with a subpoena, but see the above about your knowledge of legal process.

Third, I find it hard to believe that the coppers came to your house. Welfare checks, non-emergency police calls are not top priority to a police force. These kinds of calls are not the first ones that are addressed in a shift. If the cop shop is big enough, or slow enough, they may handle them relatively quickly or have staff dedicated to responding. However, the timeline of your complaint and the police response suggests a 911-speed response. Which is unlikely.

If the coppers did arrive that quickly, then it was because you were doing more than simply bitching about being broke. Perhaps it is because your ability to tweet about IG, his relationship with your SHARED children, BW is LIMITED because you are under a court order the violation of which is a CRIME. You had your chance to rebut, but you did nothing. So the DVPO is not really just like IG's opinion on things--it contains uncontested facts.

If you really are that broke, go to a foodbank. In the US you don't need permission from social services, a voucher, to go to most foodbanks and get groceries. LA as lots of options--plenty on public transportation routes if you don't have gas. They can provide food that meets your needs--like if you don't have access to a fridge or stove. They can also accommodate vegetarians/vegans.

Lastly, Big Al, when you send these kinds of statements out into the internet ether--I cain't feed mah kidz, they're starvin', etc., Ah'm bereft and thinking of hurting myself--don't be surprised when people take you at your word. They just don't know you well enough to know that you are simply being manipulative and don't really mean what you are saying. It's just part of your borderline personality and narcissism and just your way to get people to do what you want. But we do.

• Heart
Reactions: 66
The storyā€™s already dropped from the sidebar you have to search using maliceā€™s name, there are still only 30 comments, people are quite rightly absolutely pig sick of her
My comments didnā€™t get past moderators so I imagine there are many more didnā€™t.

Thank you @StoneMountain and @welp
Iā€™m still surprised at how few people are interacting with her tweets, especially after a full DM article. Itā€™s like watching her cancel herself.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
What the wolf and Alice seem to think is that people that challenge her on Twitter (That is what Twitter is for) after she harassed IG on it must be set up by IG and BW. That people couldnā€™t possibly see her Twitter and react of their own accord. They actually blame the 2 people that are actually getting abused. Isnā€™t that DARVO? Where Alice denies responsibility, attacks on Twitter then reverses it all and blames the victims. You couldnā€™t make this tit up.

Reactions: 27
The storyā€™s already dropped from the sidebar you have to search using maliceā€™s name, there are still only 30 comments
That's because they are heavily moderating. It should be much more.

Loopy has a thread lol.

Ioan Gruffudd Stans and trolls have been targeting Alice Evans for years now. Last night they called the police and raised spurious allegations that the police have now confirmed as meritless. Everything that has been said about Alice is a DARVO lie. The allegations of abusive behavior and excessive drinking are lies. Allegation's Alice is crazy and unstable are lies. I know these are lies because of the wholly objective documented evidence and the witness statements from Alice's children and others close to her. I have had a lot of opportunity to catch Alice in a lie if any such lie exists and people who know me know that I know what a lie looks like. I want people to know that Alice Evans is innocent and the victim of DARVO abuse as well as deprivation and coercive control. Alice Evans has not in any way practiced what the DARVO industry claims as "parental alienation". That is also a lie. All of this will be proven. The main barrier that is being examined right now is mounting a proper defense in a situation where Alice is bereft of resources. As most people know those without resources face significant challenges in obtaining justice in the US. Even so people can be assured that there is not a doubt in my mind that Alice is the victim in this and the objective evidence to prove that contention does exist. I give people my word on that.

Your word means nothing. Now duck off you enabling incel.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
That's because they are heavily moderating. It should be much more.

Loopy has a thread lol.

Ioan Gruffudd Stans and trolls have been targeting Alice Evans for years now. Last night they called the police and raised spurious allegations that the police have now confirmed as meritless. Everything that has been said about Alice is a DARVO lie. The allegations of abusive behavior and excessive drinking are lies. Allegation's Alice is crazy and unstable are lies. I know these are lies because of the wholly objective documented evidence and the witness statements from Alice's children and others close to her. I have had a lot of opportunity to catch Alice in a lie if any such lie exists and people who know me know that I know what a lie looks like. I want people to know that Alice Evans is innocent and the victim of DARVO abuse as well as deprivation and coercive control. Alice Evans has not in any way practiced what the DARVO industry claims as "parental alienation". That is also a lie. All of this will be proven. The main barrier that is being examined right now is mounting a proper defense in a situation where Alice is bereft of resources. As most people know those without resources face significant challenges in obtaining justice in the US. Even so people can be assured that there is not a doubt in my mind that Alice is the victim in this and the objective evidence to prove that contention does exist. I give people my word on that.

Your word means nothing. Now duck off you enabling incel.
Alice's whole feed is a mountain of contradicting statements = I never caught her in a lie, take my word

What the wolf and Alice seem to think is that people that challenge her on Twitter (That is what Twitter is for) after she harassed IG on it must be set up by IG and BW. That people couldnā€™t possibly see her Twitter and react of their own accord. They actually blame the 2 people that are actually getting abused. Isnā€™t that DARVO? Where Alice denies responsibility, attacks on Twitter then reverses it all and blames the victims. You couldnā€™t make this tit up.
exactly. Alice fits the description of a DARVO so perfectly, it's hilarious

• Haha
  • Heart
God that Lupenis is such an embarrassment. Does he know Alice likely thinks Amber is the abuser, didnā€™t she threaten to do to Ioan what Amber did to Jonny? She certainly aligned herself with Jonny in one statement, canā€™t remember exactly but along the lines of ā€˜Iā€™m actually more like Jonny than Amber, innocent of abuseā€™
He should be a bit better at fact checking and making sure his obsessions arenā€™t at odds with each other.
He also stated that he was dropping Aliceā€™s ā€˜caseā€™ as she wasnā€™t acting in her best interests in not turning up to court to defend herself against the DVRO.
Whatā€™s changed Loopy? Not getting enough attention or power trippinā€™ from your AH campaigning? AH would sneer at his laughable Twitter campaign efforts, he is NOT an account youā€™d want defending you. As shows with the interaction on his content.
The issue is that Lupenis isnā€™t thinking with his top head šŸ˜.

I genuinely think this white knight stuff is a fetish for him.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Alice is saving the visit to a food bank / being papped for another red carpet event

• Haha
  • Sick
DARVO is Loopyā€™s favourite word. Too bad he doesnā€™t understand its meaning!

• Haha
Loopy: Alice. Please do not respond to these people and block them on sight. They are trying to bait you to try and paint you as a crazy person and or get you to step over that RO. This is more DARVO tactics. Leave this with me and Tony. We will deal with this.

LMAO the wolfboy in his mum's basement and My Little Ptony (aka Alice) to the rescue.

Loopy: Amber supporters. You will see that I'm turning some of my attention to the DARVO that is being inflicted on
@AliceEvansGruff . This does not mean I am downgrading the importance of our fight. I see them both as parts of the same thing, our battle against DARVO. yadda yadda yadda

He has duck all reach. Very few likes or retweets.

• Haha
  • Sick
Alice is saving the visit to a food bank / being papped for another red carpet event
Letā€™s not give her ideas, although sheā€™s doing a pretty good job herself. When you think she canā€™t go any lower she comes back with another surprise.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.