Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #141 Alice is eating takeaways, drinking tons of wine, & being a troll online

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think if we all had the attitude of I’m not going to make a film cos it might flop or it might not get made then nothing would get done. I think it’s commendable to have gotten as far as she has. She was sitting at a desk miserable in a terrible marriage with MS not that long ago. Whether it gets made or not, goes to movies or straight to TV I don’t think matters. She made a film. Who’s done that? Not me
Btw I don’t think Gadd is an idiot to want to take on something that doesn’t have at least some potential. And if it doesn’t get made well she tried.
Also not everything we do in life has to be an amazing success. There are other reasons for taking things on.

• Heart
Reactions: 62
AROS never seemed like a big budget theater film and has never been discussed that way. Agree with others it might be more art house award circuit material. It's still a testament to both hard work and what I call heart work. AROS may surprise us and if it doesn't, glasses raised to the work and dedication. It won't be the last thing from Bianca, and clearly isn't the only thing she has going. Same with IG. He has residuals and apparently savvy investments. He also noted he would take time off and with above could probably never work again and still live a decent life. I don't think either one of them needs the other for financial support and I don't think it has anything to do with their relationship. Alice likely thinks otherwise because relationships are primarily transactional to her.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I will never get over Alices minions. This is pick me please. They are talking about James Corden. I think Bianca and Ioan also deserved to be treated with kindness and respect.

ED72F3E8-42BE-45B5-AC90-A53EA7042265.jpeg

And this one… I wonder what is also an indicator of someone’s character?
ED500654-0982-4C3B-B3FC-D2597D604688.jpeg

Reactions: 14
This about Corden is funny (she said something similar about Meghan before too). When people bring up well-established rumours about how unprofessionally Alice acts on sets it's just mean made up tit by jealous people. When you sit in the glass house....
4VAUvZH.png

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Ffs 'lower ranked people' 🙄
Alice has absolutely no self awareness whatsoever!!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
This about Corden is funny (she said something similar about Meghan before too). When people bring up well-established rumours about how unprofessionally Alice acts on sets it's just mean made up tit by jealous people. When you sit in the glass house....
View attachment 1697254
I can only imagine how mAlice treated the "lower ranked" people. The fact she used that term says it all really, white privileged wino woman talk right there 🤷🏼‍♀️
Not that I'm condoning what JC did!

• Heart
I can only imagine how mAlice treated the "lower ranked" people. The fact she used that term says it all really, white privileged wino woman talk right there 🤷🏼‍♀️
Didn’t she talk badly about extras and wardrobe assistants back in her raging about Harrow and Amy

Didn’t she talk badly about extras and wardrobe assistants back in her raging about Harrow and Amy
I do believe she did! Didnt she deem them to be lower, trash, bogans, liars etc? Am pretty sure someone ( @welp ) has receipts.

Reactions: 16
"He's been mean to lower ranked people than himself for years ..."

Well, maybe they "deserved it". Maybe he was "provoked".
Maybe he was born with it
FFS 🤦‍♀️

200w (3).gif

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I would bet my bottom dollar on Alice treating Gloria badly at times, Gloria working away & mAlice lying in bed, moaning & blaming all her fake ailments to Gloria of ALL people. Gloria noting the sticky wineglass & empty bottle on her bedside table!

What about the way you treated the airport staff, we see you Alice!!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Based on the things Alice's lawyer filed she is anything but punctual or immediately calling back
Screenshot_20221101-235540_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20221101-235803_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20221102-001029_Twitter.jpg

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Lol Alice calling out industry rumours about people being difficult to work with....pot meet kettle
And as if Alice has even done a proper job....like be a waitress

• Haha
Reactions: 22
AE: If they don't get back to you you need to fire them. I had one that didn't and it was SO hard - it's hard enough anyway. I totally understand. When you are low on spoons there is all this legal crap to get though - AND they don't call back. Keep calling people. I found mine.

Her current lawyer is in the honeymoon phase. We'll see how long that lasts. Also the 'legal crap' could be over and done with by now had mAlice not fought tooth and nail against the divorce and got the PRO because of her abusive crap. She is NEVER 'low on spoons' when it comes to dishing out abuse. Funny that.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Lower rank? 🤔🧐
Piss off AE ur lower than a snakes nipple you are a nobody!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Lol Alice calling out industry rumours about people being difficult to work with....pot meet kettle
And as if Alice has even done a proper job....like be a waitress
First I've heard about Alice being a waitress. Now there is a job skill highly in demand. Good waitresses are a treasure that should be protected at all times. And can always get a job earning a living. It takes skill. Of course, "good" being the operative term here...

Bianca mentioned that they start filming next year in LA and Finland, because Gadd has a different project first in line

I do have to say that I kinda get that Alice is a tad anxious, he has not worked for a year and that film that will hardly throw up any money if it even gets made will push it to two years without properly paid work. But yet again she could have not ruined his relationship to his kids and worked herself, he is no longer her partner and free to do whatever he wants.
True. She's an idiot for trying to destroy his career because it affects her and the children. But he isn't free to do whatever he wants, because he will have alimony for some time and he will have child support. Judges don't look kindly at people who are choosing not to work and go for years and say the right job hasn't come along. That will only go so far. It looks as if they are intentionally reducing their income to affect what they pay out. So just like Alice, if Ioan has to take gigs he thinks are beneath him, that's just the way it is.

Reactions: 3
Screenshot_20221102-071539_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20221102-071506_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20221102-071438_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20221102_020243.jpg
Screenshot_20221102-015630_Twitter.jpg

that one is a photographer btw
True. She's an idiot for trying to destroy his career because it affects her and the children. But he isn't free to do whatever he wants, because he will have alimony for some time and he will have child support. Judges don't look kindly at people who are choosing not to work and go for years and say the right job hasn't come along. That will only go so far. It looks as if they are intentionally reducing their income to affect what they pay out. So just like Alice, if Ioan has to take gigs he thinks are beneath him, that's just the way it is.
tbh I disagree, he probably didnt accept every job offer during their marriage either, why now? especially since some attention/presence is probably required to the divorce anyway

I also dont think that their situations should be compared, Ioan is not crying about being homeless while refusing to work. That's the scenario where you should take any work you can find.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
The legal bod she has now, the one she is praising, she gets to work with her when she has been legally muzzled. It’s easier, manageable. The others had her at her worse, exploding away all over the place. It was like trying to play whack a mole with her - got her to behave one way then she would go off on one another way. I am pretty sure she was accurate when she said that they never called her back. I would be avoiding talking to her too. She didn’t take advice plus she is a lunatic.

The calling about of abuse in the industry - she has a neck made out of brass. She is trying to associate herself with the word abuse to flip it from her being an abuser, to being someone who calls out abuse. Clever Alice. She knows that down the line, when memories soften, the words Alice the abuser go together but she wants to spin it that she was always on the side of the righteous.

Was she ever a waitress? Can you imagine!!?.

Reactions: 20
The legal bod she has now, the one she is praising, she gets to work with her when she has been legally muzzled. It’s easier, manageable. The others had her at her worse, exploding away all over the place. It was like trying to play whack a mole with her - got her to behave one way then she would go off on one another way. I am pretty sure she was accurate when she said that they never called her back. I would be avoiding talking to her too. She didn’t take advice plus she is a lunatic.

The calling about of abuse in the industry - she has a neck made out of brass. She is trying to associate herself with the word abuse to flip it from her being an abuser, to being someone who calls out abuse. Clever Alice. She knows that down the line, when memories soften, the words Alice the abuser go together but she wants to spin it that she was always on the side of the righteous.

Was she ever a waitress? Can you imagine!!?.
What I find interesting is Alice states it was once Leon did discovery that she realised he wouldn’t fight for her. Leon realised what was going on, he had no idea up until that point.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.