Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #141 Alice is eating takeaways, drinking tons of wine, & being a troll online

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
that's some serious commitment to denial
Screenshot_20221103-012908_Twitter.jpg

what a weird family
Screenshot_20221103-012347_Twitter.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Is Twitter down or has (m)Alice closed her account? I get nothing from the web or the app.
She's on Twitter, crazier than ever. Could she have blocked you? She blocks for crazy reasons.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
She's on Twitter, crazier than ever. Could she have blocked you? She blocks for crazy reasons.
It was down where I was. I am fully up to date with her unenlightened comments re Matthew Perry. She doesn't seem to see she is reading about another version of herself. I assume by old man, she and Tony are talking about dear old Dad.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Christ she’s chatting tit early tonight!

from two accounts!! Sorry.. said it before but no one is convincing me otherwise that she isn’t acting to be phoney tony and running two accounts talking to herself.

bleeping mental.

just bring Old fizzplops over babe and have a party!

(This is like watching James MacAvoy in Split! 😂
Marjorie is Patricia) 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I cannot believe she can tweet this:

“It’s just that he slags people off randomly and it doesn’t sit well with me”.

What have you been doing for the last 2 years, you deluded twunt?

Proof, yet again that she has the self-awareness of an amoeba.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
The timing for the Harry Styles comment seems to line up with the court ordered facetime of kids chatting with their father.

Just saying

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 13

from two accounts!! Sorry.. said it before but no one is convincing me otherwise that she isn’t acting to be phoney tony and running two accounts talking to herself.

bleeping mental.

I'm right there with you. It's Alice.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She needs to be in rehab.
She needs a lobotomy.

bleeping mental.

Yep. I think she uses her laptop for one account and her phone for the other so she doesn’t have to log in and out.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I think bro is accusing their grandfather (their dads dad) of being violent and a narc?
Alice quickly shuts that line down by saying no he did have empathy.
is that what others picked up?
Also seems Tony is cut off from his father also, surprise surprise.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
the "everything is fine" line is always good when footage of verbally abusing your kids exist
View attachment 1700056
yes, that is the reason, Alice. wouldnt they, I dont know attack his girlfriend instead? oh
View attachment 1700057
OH FFS Alice! Your soon to be ex-husband is old enough to be my dad and he's not my idea of a dilf. Tattle turds hate your behaviour because you're a vile, abusive narc with no remorse and no genuine care for anyone but yourself. We support your soon to be ex-husband because you abused him and your kids, of which there is plenty of proof. Even the Tattle turds who do fancy IG aren't delusional old bats like yourself and know perfectly well they don't have a chance with him, don't genuinely want a chance with him, and also KNOW YOU'RE a vile abusive narc! I know this will never get through to you Alice, but funnily enough people hate you because of you... ALL because of you!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.