Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #141 Alice is eating takeaways, drinking tons of wine, & being a troll online

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is Twitter down or has (m)Alice closed her account? I get nothing from the web or the app.

Reactions: 2
Thread suggestion
Run here comes mAlice Evans hunting down a
I don’t think even Alice with her ginormous ego now thinks that Ioan is ever returning her way.

You can see his indifference from outer space.

She just wants to keep putting on the squeeze because it is now her life.
She has lost her provider she's looking him back make no mistake about it !

Reactions: 3
I will never get over Alices minions. This is pick me please. They are talking about James Corden. I think Bianca and Ioan also deserved to be treated with kindness and respect.

View attachment 1697238
And this one… I wonder what is also an indicator of someone’s character?
View attachment 1697250
Since this is also an Ioan Gruffudd, a proud Welsh speaker thread: My own anger at Corden comes from him insulting the Welsh language, or her status of being endangered. I think he said it failed to catch on. I know he meant it as a funny joke but man it rubbed me the wrong way.

As for Alice, I'm at her Halloween failure with Elsie's costume. So genuine question: In West Hollywood, is it considered uncool or, GASP!, poor if kids wear homemade costumes? I mean for us making costumes was half the fun, but that could be different in elitist circles.

Reactions: 13
I've missed a lot recently as I've been really poorly with Covid. Please can someone remind me of what and when the next court hearing is? I'm still a bit too fuzzy headed to properly read back all I missed.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Where do you think the Andrews and the Linda’s come from???

Do you think they know her or have latched on from the drama?

She can’t be famous enough for fans yet surely? (dont get me wrong - I quite like her - but. I wouldn’t message) 😂

although tbf I love Sandra Bullock (I’m currently watching a film with her in) and I wouldn’t message her either! Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Thankyou. I appreciate this endorsement btw! Just been diagnosed as ADHD for my 40th birthday! 😂🫣🫠🙃🥰🤷🏼‍♀️🤣

Bloody love these hats though! What are they for? Maybe my faves to date!
Are the drugs any good 😂

I think the hats are for Day of the Dead, hence the Mexican theme

• Heart
Reactions: 4

She can’t be famous enough for fans yet surely? (dont get me wrong - I quite like her - but. I wouldn’t message) 😂

although tbf I love Sandra Bullock (I’m currently watching a film with her in) and I wouldn’t message her either! Lol
Andrew is a fellow extra from the Harrow set, you know the guy Alice thought was Ioan's sock account that he used to communicate with Bianca

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 10

Andrew I think is a close friend and fellow actor from Brisbane.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Andrew is a fellow extra from the Harrow set, you know the guy Alice thought was Ioan's sock account that he used to communicate with Bianca
😂😂😂😂😂 amazing! Thanks @welp makes it more delicious x

Andrew I think is a close friend and fellow actor from Brisbane.
You’re an amazing source of info as well @Diamonds60 thank you xx

There is a few key people in this community who none of us would be anywhere without, and you need a little shout out . THANKYOU for keeping your eye on the ball when we’ve all looked away and taken the receipts On our behalf.

we appreciate you. ❤🥰😘 Xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Thread suggestion
Run here comes mAlice Evans hunting down a
She has lost her provider she's looking him back make no mistake about it !
Wdf thread suggestion half finished ? Haha thought I deleted it 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.