Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #141 Alice is eating takeaways, drinking tons of wine, & being a troll online

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please pop any sensitive or off-topic stuff behind a spoiler.

Newbies, please read up on the wiki by clicking the pink button up top.

Suggest in bold any new thread title suggestions when we reach 900 posts & vote so they're easy to find.

Please stick to the main players and what they do or say. Keep it on Tattle.

(Link to terms and rules at bottom of each page)

===============================
Domestic Abuse is real - help is available.

Domestic Violence / Domestic Abuse (DV/DA) includes mental, emotional, and psychological abuse and may include physical, sexual, and financial abuse.

Unlike physical abuse, narcissistic abuse and parental alienation leave no physical marks. A form of psychological and emotional abuse, they are invisible and difficult to prove. Yet, their effects are lasting and harmful.

For anyone (male or female) who would like to reach out for support, some links are posted in the wiki and also behind the spoiler

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
And going to stalk her next husband 🤣🤣

She has to keep the house straight 🤣. No Alice ya horrid leech just keep yourself straight. I’m sure Gloria is still there.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Still following it? Lol she just started following it prob to intimidate.

13B926EA-3F91-4CE7-B9C9-2C20658A5912.jpeg

1863DCF0-4C36-40AE-A02C-171E8B08DDF7.jpeg

So Alice can go after a public figure but no one else can? Ffs

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
He is Bianca's future husband so if Alice could stop referring to him as ‘the husband’ that would be great 🤔
Hi Alice you fat gruffer 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 26
And going to stalk her next husband 🤣🤣

She has to keep the house straight 🤣. No Alice ya horrid leech just keep yourself straight. I’m sure Gloria is still there.
Future husband stalker

She totally needs to add that to her Twitter bio. Most excellent. 👌🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 35
He is Bianca's future husband so if Alice could stop referring to him as ‘the husband’ that would be great 🤔
Hi Alice you fat gruffer 😝
have I missed IG or BW sharing plans to marry each other?
I doubt they'd have shared those pöans with you? Im confused..
@FaxNoPrinter - actuallly, in responding to @peteburnsreincarnated, I was being slightly sarcastic. No plans (that I'm aware of) have been shared - rather, I was meaning that BIB is an ungrounded statement and how possibly a rumor might be started.

Reactions: 6
The hypocrisy in these tweets are outstanding

And just like that the hounds are unleashed

BAE7EA93-B799-4230-8CA7-3C90B3561D8A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
A sane, rational person would have ignored the comment, blocked the person and moved on. All concepts she doesn't understand.

This is just a way for her to keep talking about her ex, to keep the narrative going.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.