Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #141 Alice is eating takeaways, drinking tons of wine, & being a troll online

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Probably dick jokes. Like all 13 year old boys.

I can only speak English but I can read Latin and decipher most languages in the written word. But too smart to embarrass myself by trying to speak other languages poorly. šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Still think Alice could be an interpreter or language teacher. They could hire someone to stand in front of her all day with a camera and yell "action."
Or in the Abuserā€™s case ā€œinactionā€

language work pays pretty well, the problem is that deadlines are a nightmare, so it's the least suitable job for her possible

lol the 2nd match will be at 2am for him
And we know from her Cameos that she just canā€™t work to a deadline. They interfere with her drinking parenting time.

Reactions: 11
this has however not stopped her from cashing in all the praise for her terrible parenting and PA
View attachment 1693174View attachment 1693175View attachment 1693176
View attachment 1693173View attachment 1693177
Sometimes I feel sorry for her. Today she just makes me want to vomit. She's an incredibly toxic mother who is going to emotionally cripple her kids for life and FM's blowing smoke up her ass telling her otherwise should be thoroughly ashamed of themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Alice is like my dad who randomly just changes topics to say what he wants
View attachment 1693994
What the duck???? šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ AHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Wonder if poor Elsie is the only kid in the class without a costume? AE does all kinds of creepy nonsense like checking they are breathing every night (if she isn't too drunk or lying) but order a costume in time? Nah...

It's obvious Ioan and Gloria did 90% of the parenting here.

In other news, IG will be getting excited. Wales is in the World Cup and he won't have mAlice creeping up on him filming this time.

USA v Wales (Monday, November 21 - 7pm)
Wales v Iran (Friday, November 25 - 10am)
Wales v England (Tuesday, November 29 - 7pm)

If you are reading here IG, maybe do a pep talk for the boys like Michael Sheen did...

I bloody love Michael Sheen. I hope he sits next to Ioan at that Welsh celebration night. ā˜ŗ

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
She doesnā€™t want anxious kids but she goes into their rooms at night to check theyā€™re breathing. As in, to see theyā€™re not dead. Thatā€™s a morbid nightly routine right there. It would put the fear of god in anyone not just a kid. Who needs Halloween with a year round ritual like that?

Sheā€™s not nearly as neurotic about them as she pretends she is. she seems quite indifferent to their needs most of the time. The whole panic-fuelled-parenting spiel is just another excuse for her not to work. It worked for her when they were babies and sheā€™s still clinging to it now.

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
I wonder why she has an inflated version of herself as an actress. Sheā€™s been in less than ten movies, hasnā€™t filmed on any set since about 2013(?). Itā€™s incredulous to me that she genuinely thinks theyā€™re a Hollywood power couple. Even Ioanā€™s success has been small in comparison to his peers, probably because of Alice.
All that performative ā€œI ChEcK tHeY aRe BrEaThInGā€ nonsense is embarrassing for them. She doesnā€™t.
Wanna bet the 13 year old has a lock on her door and a sign that says ā€œKeep Outā€ on it.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Imagine how many gaskets Alice is blowing now that Bianca has her own DM article and she doesnā€™t even get a mention. šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ You can bet she spent the whole night leaving angry comments but none were published. What will she do now? She canā€™t possibly let it pass but what can she do?

It will have to be dramatic. Iā€™d say a stunt like getting papped walking into a gun store but Iā€™m beginning to think tattlers are right about her being ashamed of her looks, so she probably wonā€™t do that. šŸ¤”

So what is it, whatā€™s her plan?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Imagine how many gaskets Alice is blowing now that Bianca has her own DM article and she doesnā€™t even get a mention. šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ You can bet she spent the whole night leaving angry comments but none were published. What will she do now? She canā€™t possibly let it pass but what can she do?

It will have to be dramatic. Iā€™d say a stunt like getting papped walking into a gun store but Iā€™m beginning to think tattlers are right about her being ashamed of her looks, so she probably wonā€™t do that. šŸ¤”

So what is it, whatā€™s her plan?
I doubt she greatly cares about Bianca getting a DM article, it really isn't very difficult, she just needs to do the same post with her fibro and add some whining to it and she would get the same piece.

She is going nuts when stuff about Bianca and Ioan gets published OTOH

Reactions: 5
Alice definitely won't like the DM article - with no mention of Alice in it. Plus Bianca has a real illness which trump's Alice's made up illnesses/excuses for her laziness. Alice is ultra competitive so she will definitely hate seeing Bianca's illness getting attention from the DM.

Reactions: 15
I think Alice will be fuming over it esp since itā€™s her own article. But Welp is also right that the articles that have both Bianca and Ioan in them esp if Bianca posted him on her Instagram tip her over much more. Itā€™s the seeing Bianca with her husband that does it.

Reactions: 8
Alice definitely won't like the DM article - with no mention of Alice in it. Plus Bianca has a real illness which trump's Alice's made up illnesses/excuses for her laziness. Alice is ultra competitive so she will definitely hate seeing Bianca's illness getting attention from the DM.
I dont know.

I actually think in this case she might be delighted tbh in the grand picture since the post was bad news. Obviously a worsening condition for Alice would be great news for herself as it gives her a excuse not to work, but for Bianca a bad diagnosis is bad, as it potentially hinders her gunning for a career (and Alice is scared of her actually suceeding), having a quality life, and as it might increase the chances of Iaon eventually dumping her (I'm not saying that's the case, just that I think this is how Alice likely thinks)

Reactions: 7
I dont know.

I actually think in this case she might be delighted tbh in the grand picture since the post was bad news. Obviously a worsening condition for Alice would be great news for herself as it gives her a excuse not to work, but for Bianca a bad diagnosis is bad, as it potentially hinders her gunning for a career (and Alice is scared of her actually suceeding), having a quality life, and as it might increase the chances of Iaon eventually dumping her (I'm not saying that's the case, just that I think this is how Alice likely thinks)
I agree Bianca and Ioan making AROS would be a living nightmare for Alice. She needs Bianca to fail

I dont know.

I'm sorry to say this, but I very much doubt Bianca (despite her positivity and chutzpah) will have much of a career except extras and small bit parts. The insurance premiums for producers to take on an unknown actress with an illness which may mean she can't fulfil her role won't make it worthwhile to take her on (it has negatively impacted the careers of Selma Blair and Christina Applegate and they are established actors). The only chance is if 'Ray of Sunshine' does fantastically well. Here's hoping, but I think the chances are slim.

Reactions: 6
I'm sorry to say this, but I very much doubt Bianca (despite her positivity and chutzpah) will have much of a career except extras and small bit parts. The insurance premiums for producers to take on an unknown actress with an illness which may mean she can't fulfil her role won't make it worthwhile to take her on (it has negatively impacted the careers of Selma Blair and Christina Applegate and they are established actors). The only chance is if 'Ray of Sunshine' does fantastically well. Here's hoping, but I think the chances are slim.
I don't see it doing well, I just don't think it's a subject matter that will entice people to the cinema.

Reactions: 4
i like how she pretends to care about Welsh
Screenshot_20221101-124846_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20221101-124820_Twitter.jpg

that is exactly my point lol (not like I think a healthy Bianca would either, but the 'danger' is higher)

I think just like Alice she is barking the wrong tree career-wise (imo her accounting experience could be combined with entertainment work), but so long she hasnt tried properly Alice will be scared that she may actually succeed. many times career succeed not because you are good but oportunistic

It's possible that Bianca is realistic about her chances in a notoriously difficult profession. That's why she wrote her own script and engaged Jimmy Gadd. It's possible she could have a good career as a screenwriter and producer and just do small acting jobs. She is not putting all her eggs in the acting basket.

Also, it's not all about getting your movie in the theatres these days. She could reach lots of people with the movie via the internet or TV. I think BW could definitely be an influencer and that is already happening with the DM covering her MS with no need to mention IG or mAlice. Would love to see her on Loose Women talking about the project. I hesitate to say Lorraine unless Lorraine apologises for giving an abuser a platform for her bullshit first.

Reactions: 24
Without doubt she will hate it ..Bianca bovvers her , Ioan bovvers her , both together super bovvers her .. ask me if I'm bovvered šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.