Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #141 Alice is eating takeaways, drinking tons of wine, & being a troll online

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's possible that Bianca is realistic about her chances in a notoriously difficult profession. That's why she wrote her own script and engaged Jimmy Gadd. It's possible she could have a good career as a screenwriter and producer and just do small acting jobs. She is not putting all her eggs in the acting basket.

Also, it's not all about getting your movie in the theatres these days. She could reach lots of people with the movie via the internet or TV. I think BW could definitely be an influencer and that is already happening with the DM covering her MS with no need to mention IG or mAlice. Would love to see her on Loose Women talking about the project. I hesitate to say Lorraine unless Lorraine apologises for giving an abuser a platform for her bullshit first.
that movie if it happens will likely just be on minor Film Festivals or something. Let's be real, it seems like a pretty small production and even Ioan himself didnt had a big movie role for about 12 years. I dont think that this movie will do much positively or negatively for either careers (or whatever you want to call Bianca's yet), I think the movie will more decide their relationship (as in: there will be frictions with one being the director and the other the actress in her pet project, plus it will show if Bianca endured all this tit out of love or because she needed him for this)

Reactions: 10
I think the movie will more decide their relationship (as in: there will be frictions with one being the director and the other the actress in her pet project, plus it will show if Bianca endured all this tit out of love or because she needed him for this)
You're suggesting Bianca might dump IG as soon as the movie is out? Very cynical viewpoint and not very likely either. It's obvious from BW's insta that there is more to the relationship than just careerism from Bianca.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Re AROS going straight to video or TV … remind me of the last thing that Alice did that showed up anywhere?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
You're suggesting Bianca might dump IG as soon as the movie is out? Very cynical viewpoint and not very likely either. It's obvious from BW's insta that there is more to the relationship than just careerism from Bianca.
I mean it's not what I think, but it's something you cannot really rule out imo, we dont really know her after all and not everyone is as transparent as Alice (although the chances would probably be higher if she didnt had her illness as this will limit her options at getting somebody "better", as ableist as it sounds, but it's just the way it is)

Reactions: 1
I always though AROS was meant to be a film festival project, where you show the film and meet the audience, that kind of thing. It will be interesting to see if it gets picked up for a wider audience. When is it being released (beginning to wonder if they’ve even filmed it yet). Bianca seems very smitten to me.

Oh hang on it’s still in pre-production. Lol
They’re not really making a movie at all are they?? 🤐

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
ThE cHrIsTmAs CaRd Is ThE bEsT cHrIsTmAs MoViE eVeR mAdE 😂
It seems to be the thing mAlice is proudest of and is most known for film-wise. Says it all really.

I mean it's not what I think, but it's something you cannot really rule out imo, we dont really know her after all and not everyone is as transparent as Alice (although the chances would probably be higher if she didnt had her illness as this will limit her options at getting somebody "better", as ableist as it sounds, but it's just the way it is)
Time will tell but I'm ruling it out. It seems strange to imply that she is 'settling' for IG. Apart from the ex from hell who is now somewhat muted thanks to a DVRO, IG is still a catch imo.

Reactions: 16
I always though AROS was meant to be a film festival project, where you show the film and meet the audience, that kind of thing. It will be interesting to see if it gets picked up for a wider audience. When is it being released (beginning to wonder if they’ve even filmed it yet). Bianca seems very smitten to me.

Oh hang on it’s still in pre-production. Lol
They’re not really making a movie at all are they?? 🤐
Bianca mentioned that they start filming next year in LA and Finland, because Gadd has a different project first in line

I do have to say that I kinda get that Alice is a tad anxious, he has not worked for a year and that film that will hardly throw up any money if it even gets made will push it to two years without properly paid work. But yet again she could have not ruined his relationship to his kids and worked herself, he is no longer her partner and free to do whatever he wants.

Reactions: 11
Bianca mentioned that they start filming next year in LA and Finland, because Gadd has a different project first in line

I do have to say that I kinda get that Alice is a tad anxious, he has not worked for a year and that film that will hardly throw up any money if it even gets made will push it to two years without properly paid work. But yet again she could have not ruined his relationship to his kids and worked herself, he is no longer her partner and free to do whatever he wants.
True, and no production wants the kind of ugly press surrounding their actors that she was (deliberately) dishing out. I can understand why he chose to step back for a while.

I get the feeling he’s tired of pitching for random acting projects on different continents, maybe he thinks his acting career is reaching its end and he’s looking towards working behind the camera. A two year break sounds excessive to me. Finding acting work won’t get any easier.

Reactions: 3
True, and no production wants the kind of ugly press surrounding their actors that she was (deliberately) dishing out. I can understand why he chose to step back for a while.

I get the feeling he’s tired of pitching for random acting projects on different continents, maybe he thinks his acting career is reaching its end and he’s looking towards working behind the camera. A two year break sounds excessive to me. Finding acting work won’t get any easier.
If he thought his acting career was over he wouldnt care about Alice constantly defaming him in public

I do agree that he might go more into behind the camera work though, I mean it's very common for actors of that age. he was actually hinting at that in interviews prior to the divorce (wanting to do more director work and more minor acting gigs in the states to be more with his kids) and I do wonder if that fight that Ella recorded in June 2020 was related to that: Alice was demeaning him there for his career to be tit etc (although it was going well), was that her fear that the cash cow will no longer work 10 months per year and thus she will not be able to have such an easy life without doing anything? She was proudly announcing in early august that Ioan has many offers and upcoming job, so it almost feels like she coerced him temporary into abandoning his original plans to slow down.

Reactions: 6

It's such a classic Alice contradiction that she'd be worrying about his earnings whole simultaneously spending nearly 2 years defaming him and harrassing his employers.

Reactions: 30
She doesn’t want anxious kids but she goes into their rooms at night to check they’re breathing. As in, to see they’re not dead. That’s a morbid nightly routine right there. It would put the fear of god in anyone not just a kid. Who needs Halloween with a year round ritual like that?

She’s not nearly as neurotic about them as she pretends she is. she seems quite indifferent to their needs most of the time. The whole panic-fuelled-parenting spiel is just another excuse for her not to work. It worked for her when they were babies and she’s still clinging to it now.
She probably wanders into their rooms at night when she's pissed out of her face, trying to work out which room is hers! In Alice land this translates as "checking on my babies".

• Haha
Reactions: 21
If he thought his acting career was over he wouldnt care about Alice constantly defaming him in public
OMG Nooo! Who in their right mind, public figure or not, would allow someone to publicly annihilate their good name like that? She was implying all sorts of unsavoury stuff. Anybody would sue the socks off a person doing that. All Ioan did was make her stop - but I seriously doubt it will end there if she continues, unless he’s a total doormat that is.

(Agree on the rest though).

Reactions: 8
I don't know about the US or Oz, but in the UK there have been a lot of independent films in recent years that don't reach cinema chains and instead there are screenings at smaller venues where an actor, producer etc will then give a Q and A afterwards before the film is eventually put online. Even if AROS "only" achieves this it will still be something B can be proud of - and will also be a lot more than Alice has ever achieved. Art isn't only successful if millions of people like it. People ought to be applauded for working hard and putting themselves out there, especially given how vicious strangers can be.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
As she didn't update her minions on Twitter, I'm assuming Elsie's outfit didn't arrive in time. At least she didn't blame Ioan for her tardiness, not yet anyway. I wonder if Elsie got to go trick or treating? I know my grand-daughter worn her outfit 3 times for various events. It was made up from items from her Mum's thrifting habits (the ones you learn as a single parent with no child support) and my over indulgence (Nana's are allowed) for just the right boots! It's not that hard to put together an outfit. One of my most successful efforts when my kids were young was made from black sacks for the trash, plus a cardboard witches hat. Another year, I used old net curtains to make a fairy outfit.
As to the BW/IG relationship, it's pointless working out if it will succeed. I have a longtime friend who left his disabled wife for another woman. What we didn't know is that their marriage had been struggling for while and the move from Scotland to the US was a last ditch effort to save the marriage. Turned out the other woman had an even more debilitating illness ( life threatening) than his ex-wife's disability which had been caused by a stroke during an operation.He has been with hi 'new' partner for nearly 20 yrs now and they have been through some harrowing times, especially the last couple of years. She and his ex-wife aren't exactly buddies but they get together for the major holidays and life events with his 3 childrenfrom his marriage, plus his stepdaughter.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.