Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #141 Alice is eating takeaways, drinking tons of wine, & being a troll online

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does Alice keep bringing MS into the conversation I wonder? šŸ¤”
Have you noticed all these sufferers still get off their arses and work Alice??

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Oh for God's sake, mAlice! Get a job. Get out of bed and stop hoping for the worse
You are failing the girls let alone yourself! I do understand you have NOT been diagnosed with
Whatever you have self diagnosed for yourself, but this is not Living. Even people with pain have to get up everyday and move forward. It's a mental illness you have. At a certain age, it will get harder. Get up!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
She canā€™t compute that Ioan left her for someone with a major illness. It doesnā€™t fit in with the older man running off with younger woman cliche. She canā€™t compete on age, but she thinks she can on debilitating conditions.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
I am 100% certain AE is waiting on Biancas MS totally incapacitating her ,thinking Ioan will come bouncing back . AE you are the one totally incapacitated with your locked in "pity me syndrome" your very real narcissistic personality is the only thing you would be diagnosed with.
Ioan is never coming back you are way too toxic too unfanciable too OTT.
You need help seriously you do and once you seek that help you might just become that person who folk don't run away from . SEEK HELP FGS!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
She needs to be in rehab.
rehab would never work. She doesnā€™t have a problem and has done nothing wrong. Unfortunately this is Alice for life.
Could you imagine being in rehab with her though! God she would sober the devil up with that screechy voice.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I donā€™t think even Alice with her ginormous ego now thinks that Ioan is ever returning her way.

You can see his indifference from outer space.

She just wants to keep putting on the squeeze because it is now her life.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She reminds of an inpatient at a psychiatric hospital I worked in - it provided long term residential care and sheā€™d been in there for 20 + years. She demanded wheel chairs etc. although there was sod all wrong with her physically. She was committed by her children when her husband left her and she was struck with a debilitating (imaginary) chronic pain in all her limbs.

Even on her very best days (when she was absolutely fine) any subtle mention of rehoming her in the community was met with her throwing herself on the floor and screaming ā€œin painā€ for hours, these relapses would last for weeks and even months, until the subject was dropped. Then her mood lifted and she was fine again.

Alice has a mild version, any mention of work and she balks and starts up again about how sick and debilitated she is and how she canā€™t leave her bed. The similarities in their behaviour and chronic victim mentality are just uncanny. The more Alice doubles down on her ā€œIā€™m dreadfully sick and the doctors canā€™t help meā€ stories the more she reminds me of that lady.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
I donā€™t think even Alice with her ginormous ego now thinks that Ioan is ever returning her way.

You can see his indifference from outer space.

She just wants to keep putting on the squeeze because it is now her life.
I get the strong impression from her tweets that she wishes him to come back as a carer for her. She even said something like this a few weeks ago (lol)

Of course the alternative is to find someone new, but they are hard to find for woman her age with her health, with her appearance and with her character. Easier to just guilt someone over mutual kids.

She is basically jealous that Bianca assumed her role exactly (except that she is trying to get out of the house) down to the partner as carer role. She probably could have lived better with it if he had just taken a young fit girl, it took so much from the classic narrative away as you mentioned, and for someone that cares so much about public opinion like Alice this sucks.

I think her main target is for them to just break up, that way she has no one to be jealous of and she probably assumes that without Bianca Ioan will be more willing to give in to her various demands.

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Thread title - The life we have taken on here requires a higher income

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Thread title - The life we have taken on here requires a higher income
This also serves as a subtle reminder to Ioan, Iā€™m currently trying to negotiate a better per comment rate for myself.

does anyone think we should join a union?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Thread title - The life we have taken on here requires a higher income and higher alcohol %

• Haha
Reactions: 15
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
True. She's an idiot for trying to destroy his career because it affects her and the children. But he isn't free to do whatever he wants, because he will have alimony for some time and he will have child support. Judges don't look kindly at people who are choosing not to work and go for years and say the right job hasn't come along. That will only go so far. It looks as if they are intentionally reducing their income to affect what they pay out. So just like Alice, if Ioan has to take gigs he thinks are beneath him, that's just the way it is.
I donā€™t know what itā€™s like anywhere else but in Scotland this is not the case. In criminal cases judges will insist the perpetrator find work to pay a fine. But not in a family case. My ex husband hasnā€™t worked for two years and told me explicitly this was so he didnā€™t have to pay anything towards the children. He now has a wealthy partner to support him. The Child Maintenance Service say itā€™s a for the courts to address because our divorce agreement (which stipulated maintenance payments which he has now defaulted on) were not arranged through them. My lawyer has told me itā€™s not worth pursuing in court because if he has no money he canā€™t pay and I will potentially end up further out of pocket. Disappointing but itā€™s my current reality.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
mAlice so dim and mentally impared to think a judge is going to uphold her present fantasy life in WeHo. Reality is gonna bite big.

Reactions: 15
Based on the things Alice's lawyer filed she is anything but punctual or immediately calling back

View attachment 1697454
Oh for duck sake - it is her feistiness (and nastiness and drunkeness, lots of 'esses' for Alice!) that got her into this exact mess in the first placešŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø It's impossible to face palm hard enough with this woman

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.