Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AnneinHever

VIP Member
All this girl did was answer Alice when she asked someone what words she'd misspelled. She has been trolling her ever since.

And she dares to ever say people are evil for holding her accountable for her behavior. Wow.

#bebetter

View attachment 1681248View attachment 1681249
If you open a dictionary you can see a picture of Alice next to the word cunt. This is who she is and I’m convinced now that this is who she’s always been. What she does is prove the world that Ioan is right.

9F3C7CDD-CDA5-4842-A2C4-45B1E7FEC100.jpeg

Someone replied to Mrs Cunt. Good!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 63

Diamonds60

VIP Member
I think if we all had the attitude of I’m not going to make a film cos it might flop or it might not get made then nothing would get done. I think it’s commendable to have gotten as far as she has. She was sitting at a desk miserable in a terrible marriage with MS not that long ago. Whether it gets made or not, goes to movies or straight to TV I don’t think matters. She made a film. Who’s done that? Not me
Btw I don’t think Gadd is an idiot to want to take on something that doesn’t have at least some potential. And if it doesn’t get made well she tried.
Also not everything we do in life has to be an amazing success. There are other reasons for taking things on.

• Heart
Reactions: 62

frobly-mobly

"Please join me in condemning this. It's just not fair. ... this is just pure meanness"
Says the person who thought it was ok, along with a bunch of trolls who she rallied together, to wage a disgusting and vicious campaign of abuse and hate and doxxing on Twitter against her ex's girlfriend and anyone who dared to question her actions and behavior or offer her sage advice.

Also
"My hands are tied behind me and my speech is gagged as far as my life is concerned."
I wish she would stop with this bull💩. Firstly, she brought the PRO upon herself through her own actions. Secondly, she can talk all she likes about her life. She just can't harass and make disparaging comments about her ex or his girlfriend.
Is her life so mundane and devoid of anything fulfilling that she has nothing else to talk about? Yeah, yeah I know, all I have to do is look at her Twitter.

• Heart
Reactions: 55

curious km

Chatty Member
It pisses me off how dismiss she is of those children she so badly wanted being children and having age-appropriate fun. Except when she portrays them as helpless babies to gain sympathy from her deluded followers. My kids have had a ball tonight with some face paints and witches costumes. It wasn’t difficult.
Love those costumes you posted! I debated this option …
92159E99-146B-42C0-A506-04F94AD29322.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

MarkC1387

VIP Member
If someone lied about me in court I think I'd take the opportunity to attend court and share my side of the story and any proof I had rather than only proclaiming my innocence on Twitter.

• Heart
Reactions: 53

sh1tsandgiggles

VIP Member
2EEFB5E5-18A6-44FB-A78A-72A5F9D9E8BC.jpeg

ole’ “saggy vagina eyes” aging like a fine wine…..

ole’ mAlice ageing like a fine wino…😂

(He’s so lovely)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51

M33L4

VIP Member
If Elsie want to dress as a tramp she can borrow some of her mum’s tat.
Imagine doing that to your Hallowe’en loving kid. We try to make costumes each year or recycle old ones. I think this is the first year we’ve not, the youngest Mimsy’s are being witches. I’ve never gotten over the home made rollercoaster one I made not winning the best fancy dress 😂
032E1DD4-69A2-4DAA-8BFD-9A778D7A247C.png
66963FEE-650B-41DC-8C9E-4BA63EEDF95C.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50

SkippyDoo

Chatty Member
I love the idea that managing to live in Los Angeles (despite having no work there) is superior to having a nice house in the “boring, drab” UK that a person can afford.

Yes, the UK has its issues right now and a lower average temperature than California. But about the only thing LA has going for it is that it’s quite warm. It’s also got horrendous pollution, and a hell of a lot of vacuous and disappointed and shallow people. It’s often not considered a place to raise children, even by 100% bona fide American TV & movie stars, which is why many celebs who even have regular filming jobs that require them to be in Los Angeles try not to actually live there full-time, and are flying in to do their job whilst actually bringing their kids up somewhere else more healthy and sane.

It’s not even like Alice is doing anything out there — it’s literally just “I’m in Hollywood.” And? I live in the borough of Westminster, it doesn’t make me Prime Minister (although I had better check as my name might be on the rota for this afternoon).

• Haha
Reactions: 50

Mad Betty

VIP Member
Alice shouldn't be on Twitter if she's so fragile she can't handle a bad comment or regulate her emotional reactions. She's had real problems on it before.

I don't condone making shitty comments just to wound her. She's a human being, not a pin cushion. Yes, she's historically done the same to others so it might be her karma. Still... saying the man she was with for 20 years hates her is cruel. I don't see Ioan as the hating type.

My opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 49

frobly-mobly

Screenshot_20221031-163143_Chrome.jpg

WTF? Seriously WTF!!!!!
There is sooo much I want to say about this. She really has me riled up now and I'm trying hard not to use profanities.

IMO this is a perfect example of how she has failed as a parent and done so much damage to her children.

Firstly, why post this publicly? Why is this "conversation" even on Twitter? I know, stupid question.

Secondly, they haven't "lost" their dad. People are not possessions that you can "lose". He left his abusive wife. This does not mean he has left his daughters. In fact he has demonstrated that he wants to continue to have a loving relationship with his daughters and continue to be an integral part of their lives.

Thirdly, the only "future effects" she should be worried about is those she has inflicted on her own children through her abuse and obvious alienation from their father and public posts like this. This is not the first divorce in history FFS!

Fourth, since when do you "pick up" a partner, and easily? Again, people are not possessions you can just "pick up" and "lose".

Finally, the only "tragic and painful" thing is her behavior and conduct throughout this whole sorry saga.

What has she been saying to those girls?
There will need to be a whole lot of therapy to reverse what she has done.

What a miserable excuse for a human being, a woman and a mother. Pathetic!

Sorry for the rant but she's really p!ssed me off. I received some shit news today and coming on here was probably the last thing I should have done. She's a f***ing health hazard.

Screenshot credit @Diamonds60

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 48

Mad Betty

VIP Member
This kind of behaviour simply shows everyone with half a brain what kind of person Malice is. And these tweets stay there for anyone who lands accidentally on her profile to find out what a major cunt she is. Let her expose herself further. And then she can go beg a producer or anyone to hire her.
All this girl did was answer Alice when she asked someone what words she'd misspelled. She has been trolling her ever since.

And she dares to ever say people are evil for holding her accountable for her behavior. Wow.

#bebetter

Screenshot_20221026-141519~2.png
Screenshot_20221026-141531~2.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 47

sh1tsandgiggles

VIP Member
3341CAE8-4A2D-4DFD-A145-228412265246.jpeg

What in the ever-loving-fuck is this???

“Always love you! You are my sis whatever is going on.”
Thanks for the pointless clarification on your family tree situation Tone.

“I will be there”
On Twitter. Coz you oddly prefer that to texting / WhatsApp / FaceTime / god old fashioned telephone calls

“and I NEVER forget”
Although you’ve conveniently forgotten the two years you and your “sis” didn’t talk or tweet!

“sleep tight tonight sis”
Creepy

“you have your own army just over the pond”
I don’t see an army 🤷🏼‍♀️ I just see a middle aged moustached kidney patient who doesn’t sleep, prefers LA hours and tries to stay relevant by public tweeting his Z-list “sis” family anecdotes and creeping on 30 year old women and their bodies.

You’re gross “Tone” and I don’t believe you’re not Alice AT ALL.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Mad Betty

VIP Member
I seem to recall the judge ruling that Alice can speak about the divorce but not about Ioan on her SM, yes?

As soon in oh, this divorce sucks. ✔

As in oh, my ex perjured himself in court 67 times. ❌

Twitter is her nemesis.

• Angry
  • Sad

jaded57

Bit of a newbie to tattle, hey everyone!:giggle:

It absolutely breaks my heart for the children and his new girlfriend.

This alice character reminds me of growing up with a toxic, malicious mother. She made my life hell, my dad, his family and my siblings.
Those kids need to get away from her before she really ruins their lives.

How dare she say she has ptsd when her kids will probably have it when they are older...through her actions.
It's a disgrace, she's self diagnosing ptsd when there's people like myself/others that had ptsd from their abusive childhood/trauma/military service.
Seriously just lock this woman up and throw away the key. Horrible.

• Heart

M33L4

VIP Member
Yes because saying your estranged husband hates you after he gets a DVRO for three years against you and all the press about PA means she has inside info. Fuck me those Evans’ are dumb. Whatya gonna do Tone you wet wipe?

• Haha
Reactions: 44

Arctic Ocean

Chatty Member
"The best absolute best thing about my husband leaving me is I can finally have my captions back!"

Her entire mindset boiled down to one sentence. She won't look further than her TV set - not now, not ever.

Alice, luv, the absolute best thing about your husband leaving you could have been:

• A fresh start, a brand-new life that you alone would have been able to shape for yourself. It may have seemed daunting at first, granted, but there would have been so many possibilities, so many roads to take - it would have been fascinating, exciting and a genuine adventure.
  • You may have lost a lover, but had you behaved like a decent human being, you would have gained a true friend for life. I am sure Ioan would have gone out of his way to support you in your endeavours, both professional and personal, and you could have raised your girls together as friends.
  • You could have taught your daughters that change does not equal catastrophe. It would have prepared them for the fact that the only constant thing in life is change. You could have been a shining example of how to embrace it with your head held high, how to make the best out of it, how to see the upside and even the fun in change. It would have helped them enormously on their path to becoming resilient, grown-up women who can hold their own in this world.
  • One not-too-distant day, you could have looked back at it all and realized it was the best thing that ever happened to you. You could have felt an immense sense of pride in how well you handled the situation, how you built a new life for yourself, dreamed up new dreams, set new goals, discovered new horizons, earned the respect of your ex, your daughters, your friends, your followers.

Pity.

• Heart

ButterTart

VIP Member
What Alice is teaching her girls by example is sad:
  • Sit on your ass all day because only certain rarified jobs are worth your time.
  • Minimum wage is for peasants.
  • You MUST have a man to look after you and once you find one, hold on to him with a death grip.
  • It’s completely acceptable to bully people as long as you feel you were in some way slighted.
  • Use people to get what you want. After all, they are only there for your needs.
  • Lie to get what you want.
  • Not enough cash on hand? Start a GoFundMe and let others pay for you!
  • Use illness as an excuse and a way to manipulate people.
  • Use alcohol liberally to get through your days.
  • Spend all your time online harassing people and desperately seeking validation.

Yeah, Alice. Those girls are anxious. You know the saying - children learn what they live.

• Heart
  • Sad