Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #141 Alice is eating takeaways, drinking tons of wine, & being a troll online

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It pisses me off how dismiss she is of those children she so badly wanted being children and having age-appropriate fun. Except when she portrays them as helpless babies to gain sympathy from her deluded followers. My kids have had a ball tonight with some face paints and witches costumes. It wasn’t difficult.
Love those costumes you posted! I debated this option …
92159E99-146B-42C0-A506-04F94AD29322.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
If Elsie want to dress as a woman she can borrow some of her mum’s tat.
Imagine doing that to your Hallowe’en loving kid. We try to make costumes each year or recycle old ones. I think this is the first year we’ve not, the youngest Mimsy’s are being witches. I’ve never gotten over the home made rollercoaster one I made not winning the best fancy dress 😂
View attachment 1693782View attachment 1693785
These are amazing, the roller coaster one is hilarious. it deserves all the prizes. 🤣🤣🤣

I loved making costumes with my kids and they took a prize or two but these are on another level. Brilliant. 🙌🏼🙌🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She doesn’t want the kids anxious, she wants them to have the life she never had, full of happiness and fun and yet can’t get a Halloween costume for her child on time 🤷‍♀️. As a child this is the worst.
It would never have happened if it was a dress for her, for an awards ceremony. I know not the same thing but she doesn’t put the kids first.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
If that is what they send in public, can you imagine the texts and comms they do in private? Despite it looking like they only communicate via social media, they will be swapping nastiness all day offline.
Probably dick jokes. Like all 13 year old boys.

Come on now, Alice speaks baby too
I can only speak English but I can read Latin and decipher most languages in the written word. But too smart to embarrass myself by trying to speak other languages poorly. 😂😂

Still think Alice could be an interpreter or language teacher. They could hire someone to stand in front of her all day with a camera and yell "action."

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Yesterday she didn’t want the kids anxious. Today she sends the littlest one to school worried about not having a Hallowe’en costume. She truly is a ghoul.
How will she blame Ioan for that one??

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Probably dick jokes. Like all 13 year old boys.

I can only speak English but I can read Latin and decipher most languages in the written word. But too smart to embarrass myself by trying to speak other languages poorly. 😂😂

Still think Alice could be an interpreter or language teacher. They could hire someone to stand in front of her all day with a camera and yell "action."
Alice is wrong that translation is poorly paid. But the languages she speaks won’t get her much work in California, not as much as being a fluent Spanish speaker would. She seems to be good at learning them so she could have decided to really make an effort to become fluent and then to do something professionally with it, translation or what have you. But that’s … work. And work appears to be one of her allergies.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
I wonder if Alice can even handle a gun on set with a DVRO.

The other thing with Languages and it’s only my personal opinion so might be wrong but a lot of people speak more than one language and more often then not it is of little help when making money. How many people use their other languages to make money and how many just use them for speaking to family? I would say most. My partner might translate for people at work but it’s on a being nice basis and defo doesn’t get paid. It does come in handy when ordering food and that’s about it in my personal experience.

Reactions: 11
Alice is wrong that translation is poorly paid. But the languages she speaks won’t get her much work in California, not as much as being a fluent Spanish speaker would. She seems to be good at learning them so she could have decided to really make an effort to become fluent and then to do something professionally with it, translation or what have you. But that’s … work. And work appears to be one of her allergies.
She’s allergic to parenting too.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I don't think any production could get insurance coverage for her, honestly
Yeah I’m not sure what the wording is when it comes to guns and DVRO. I know she can’t own one, but can she be in possession of one on set? I have my doubts.

Reactions: 6
I wonder if Alice can even handle a gun on set with a DVRO.

The other thing with Languages and it’s only my personal opinion so might be wrong but a lot of people speak more than one language and more often then not it is of little help when making money. How many people use their other languages to make money and how many just use them for speaking to family? I would say most. My partner might translate for people at work but it’s on a being nice basis and defo doesn’t get paid. It does come in handy when ordering food and that’s about it in my personal experience.
I earn a living with the languages I speak. It can be done and it offers a pretty good salary if you’re willing to work that is.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Yesterday she didn’t want the kids anxious. Today she sends the littlest one to school worried about not having a Hallowe’en costume. She truly is a ghoul. How will she blame Ioan for that one??
Wonder if poor Elsie is the only kid in the class without a costume? AE does all kinds of creepy nonsense like checking they are breathing every night (if she isn't too drunk or lying) but order a costume in time? Nah...

It's obvious Ioan and Gloria did 90% of the parenting here.

In other news, IG will be getting excited. Wales is in the World Cup and he won't have mAlice creeping up on him filming this time.

USA v Wales (Monday, November 21 - 7pm)
Wales v Iran (Friday, November 25 - 10am)
Wales v England (Tuesday, November 29 - 7pm)

If you are reading here IG, maybe do a pep talk for the boys like Michael Sheen did...

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
language work pays pretty well, the problem is that deadlines are a nightmare, so it's the least suitable job for her possible

Wonder if poor Elsie is the only kid in the class without a costume? AE does all kinds of creepy nonsense like checking they are breathing every night (if she isn't too drunk or lying) but order a costume in time? Nah...

It's obvious Ioan and Gloria did 90% of the parenting here.

In other news, IG will be getting excited. Wales is in the World Cup and he won't have mAlice creeping up on him filming this time.

USA v Wales (Monday, November 21 - 7pm)
Wales v Iran (Friday, November 25 - 10am)
Wales v England (Tuesday, November 29 - 7pm)

If you are reading here IG, maybe do a pep talk for the boys like Michael Sheen did...

lol the 2nd match will be at 2am for him

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.