Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #128 From the cover of Hello to a PRO!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I told my husband of 16 years today that I am done with our marriage. He hasn't done anything wrong,neither have I we just have grown apart, been in separate rooms for ages now so it isn't a huge shock.

We have a 16 year old and don't want to disrupt her life, we also have financial things we need to sort so we're gonna stay under the same roof until our mortgage is done with in 2 years and then will hopefully sell and both have enough to buy our own places (smaller than what we have but hey ho).

I still care about him, we have family holidays planned etc.... but we need to start moving on separately and doing our own thing.

If he meets someone else I will just have ro suck it up and be a grown up about it,I can't expect him to be alone for the rest of his life when it is me that wants to end our marriage more than him.

It would be so easy to be a witch about things and squabble over possessions and who's at fault blah blah blah but really what's the point?

Neither of us want to cause our daughter or each other any distress so going to take it day by day and hope we can both be adult about it.

One thing for sure is neither of us will need a DVRO!

He is sulking a bit to be fair but he sulks a lot anyway 😂😂.

I'm 46 and don't want to spend my life with someone that doesn't make me happy and I don't want that for him either.

Anyway back to the main event...Alice is a bleep pass it on.

• Heart
Reactions: 96
I’m ready. Recovered more birthday cake Oreos. Put on my PRO tee with Alice’s cringey-face drawn on it. Drank water. Peed a lot. Rolled some cigs. Fastened my seatbelt.

Also finished a degree meeting with my advisor and she said I have enough credits thus far to graduate this time next year. 🥲🥲🥲 Originally it was gonna be two. I’ll be leaving home far sooner than anticipated, omg. 😩😩😩 Save for a house, find a job, graduate next year, and I’m FREE!

LET’S ROCK, witches AND BABES. 🚀

• Heart
Reactions: 61
I’d love for Ioan and B to give Alice a birthday card when they see her! She wouldn’t know what to do 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Drums fingers anxiously on table top…..I cannot imagine the tension Ioan and Bianca are feeling.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I’m about to leave to bike home, takes about half hour! Looking forward to catching up soon!! duck you Alice! Ioan, Bianca and Bubba Bear are getting justice today!!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I honestly think her chances are much better if she isnt turning up

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.