Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #128 From the cover of Hello to a PRO!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So no one bought the pics?
Not sure what you mean? A tabloid might be following her because they know there is going to be court dealings. But she wouldn’t herself want to show she has bought a boxful of rose. It doesn’t sit well with her protestations of poverty, nor accusations of alcoholism. No way she colluded with these photos.

Reactions: 23
Not sure what you mean? A tabloid might be following her because they know there is going to be court dealings. But she wouldn’t herself want to show she has bought a boxful of rose. It doesn’t sit well with her protestations of poverty, nor accusations of alcoholism. No way she colluded with these photos.
No but someone took them to sell right? And DM hasn’t bought them.

Reactions: 14
1659428113969.png

I see the friend still has her wallet out, so the wine could have been a charitable donation. Tax-deductible. 😁

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Paps do hang out a lot in front of Trader Joe. Though actually going inside is more rare (unless instructed). Usually they respect celebs enough to not do that, but she is possibly too much of a great target to resist

No but someone took them to sell right? And DM hasn’t bought them.
it's too early

Reactions: 12
I can’t believe how different she looks from 10 years ago. I generally hate shaming women for daring to age, but it’s not the ageing it her whole demeanour showing in her face and body. She looks so different.
You're right about it showing in her face and body. If you're ugly on the inside it eventually works it's way to the outside.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I can’t believe how different she looks from 10 years ago. I generally hate shaming women for daring to age, but it’s not the ageing it her whole demeanour showing in her face and body. She looks so different.
If you don't take care of yourself then it eventually catches up with you.

Reactions: 10
Seriously, THE August 2nd is today and we get a photo of her with a BOX of wine?

The jokes do write themselves.

(I am hoping she's throwing a party. That's a lot of wine for 2 people.)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Could she just put some stuff in an empty box? You can do this in UK, grab an empty box and put heavier items in? Trying to be balanced! Seems odd she chose a wine box.

As you were, she has bought loads of wine! Could be a few days worth, could be a post legal party, could be her birthday, celebrating her wedding anniversary. Lots of wine for lots of celebrating.

Go Fund Me to drink.

Chin chin.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
The box is closed and looks new!

Is Alice off to play golf in those winkle pickers

• Haha
Reactions: 12
You know I’ve been known to buy a case of wine in my time. And that’s a bloody big case or that’s a small trolley. Is the the whole everything’s bigger in America thing?
I think it's a regular 12-bottle box that just looks a lot bigger in the picture. I'm worried though - 12 bottles will hardly outlast 48 hours at Casa Evans, so does that mean she will actually have to leave the house twice in one week?! :oops: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
She looks a size 24 or more. Alcohol, pills, bed And unhealthy food/no excercise. Not fat shaming but filter shaming! She always filters herself at least 20 ibs less
It's a definite illness.
I’d say she looks a size 18. This is a size 24 (great example pic lifted from The Scum-inspirational lady 🙏🏼) and Big Al is not that big
A8FB4961-15E4-4B5D-8852-3306F42FCC37.jpeg

I’m size 8-10 with broad shoulders and hips, and I’m 5’10”. I think Alice had the exact shape and build as me, based on her earlier photos. Seeing her this size scares me, I know it’s how I’d look if I guzzled wine by the gallon and lived on takeaways. The biggest I went up to was a size 16 when I was pregnant, and I think that my back was as broad as hers in the Trader Joe pic. My ribs never went back to the same size after! Same with my feet, they are mahoosive and my hubs likes to pretend to hunt for Sasquatch when I’m walking around the house (he’s a git)
It bothered me when posters earlier in the thread insinuated that women with big feet and hands were intersex, as that’s me mate!
But Alice is definitely unhealthy, I think we can all agree on that. The crate of rose kind of says everything about the inner and outer state of Big Al

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Please don’t underestimate Alice 100% will have a birthday piss up with her 3 remaining friends and will be on Insta in a few days saying ‘it was my birthday! I’ve had a rough year!’

Reactions: 18
Youre all talking about horse blankets and PRO’s and this pops up 😂👀

bloody adverts watching me lol

DCA034E4-4EA9-4839-8D66-F350171CCA5F.jpeg

BTW…..

HAPPY PRO DAY TO US AND IOAN 🤩

(try and enjoy your birthday mAlice) looooooooooool 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I’d say she looks a size 18. This is a size 24 (great example pic lifted from The Scum-inspirational lady 🙏🏼) and Big Al is not that big
View attachment 1465152

I’m size 8-10 with broad shoulders and hips, and I’m 5’10”. I think Alice had the exact shape and build as me, based on her earlier photos. Seeing her this size scares me, I know it’s how I’d look if I guzzled wine by the gallon and lived on takeaways. The biggest I went up to was a size 16 when I was pregnant, and I think that my back was as broad as hers in the Trader Joe pic. My ribs never went back to the same size after! Same with my feet, they are mahoosive and my hubs likes to pretend to hunt for Sasquatch when I’m walking around the house (he’s a git)
It bothered me when posters earlier in the thread insinuated that women with big feet and hands were intersex, as that’s me mate!
But Alice is definitely unhealthy, I think we can all agree on that. The crate of rose kind of says everything about the inner and outer state of Big Al
I agree she’s not that big. She’s a 16-18

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.