Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #128 From the cover of Hello to a PRO!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aldi or Liddles 😉 as simple tone would say.
Trader Joe's actually belongs to Aldi, is slightly higher end, but still generally cheaper than, say, Whole Foods or the Kroger chain in the US.

I'm just amazed that she even goes to the grocery store. I would have thought that's beneath her and she sends Gloria.

But the outfit ... :eek:🤦‍♀️! Who wears so many layers and a thick scarf in LA in July? Never mind that it's unflattering as hell, but somebody so overweight and out-of-shape would normally suffer from the heat and dress accordingly. But she's such a delicate flower, maybe she has to avoid the cold draft of the AC. 🤪 \S

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I can’t believe how different she looks from 10 years ago. I generally hate shaming women for daring to age, but it’s not the ageing it her whole demeanour showing in her face and body. She looks so different.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Im just amazed that she even goes to the grocery store. I would have thought that's beneath her and she sends Gloria.
She must have called the paps for this, no? Showing how blithely unconcerned she is about the PRO hearing.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
She looks a size 24 or more. Alcohol, pills, bed And unhealthy food/no excercise. Not fat shaming but filter shaming! She always filters herself at least 20 ibs less
It's a definite illness.

Reactions: 15
I hope she does have a friend staying with her to celebrate her birthday. It will keep her off of Instagram and likely stop her from raging. This is actually very good, IMO.
yeah whoever they are. They managed to keep her off SM for over a week. That's more than anyone has ever done for her LOL

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
She looks a size 24 or more. Alcohol, pills, bed And unhealthy food/no excercise. Not fat shaming but filter shaming! She always filters herself at least 20 ibs less
It's a definite illness.
She looks a U.K. 16 - 18 to me

Reactions: 16
Maybe she is throwing a party afterwards. A pity party for one.
A party for all those poor persecuted rich women squatting in Hollywood villas paid for by their estranged husbands, sipping on rosé by their pool while the children are entertained by the nanny. Jeez, it’s making me emotional just thinking about it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I hope she does have a friend staying with her to celebrate her birthday. It will keep her off of Instagram and likely stop her from raging. This is actually very good, IMO.
Probation officers have that affect 😉
But Yey agree xx
She looks a U.K. 16 - 18 to me
What I’m a 16 😳 and I dont look like that ! And I’m only 5’6 ha ha
Again I’m not fat shaming either cause I’m fat but she’s a bleep also

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Probation officers have that affect 😉
But Yey agree xx

What I’m a 16 😳 and I dont look like that ! And I’m only 5’6 ha ha
Again I’m not fat shaming either cause I’m fat but she’s a bleep also
I’m like 14 now was a 16, I am short tho she’s tall

Reactions: 6
I myself am a 16, sometimes 18 through the bust and don't look like Alice! I am 5'2". She is how tall and carrying a lot. She needs to be true to herself and stand up for what she really looks like. The pixie on her GFM page made me so angry. It was fraudulent.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
You won’t look like Alice if you aren’t 5 ft 9 or 10, she’s tall! I am 5ft 5 and I am more dumpy

Reactions: 6
I myself am a 16, sometimes 18 through the bust and don't look like Alice! I am 5'2". She is how tall and carrying a lot. She needs to be true to herself and stand up for what she really looks like. The pixie on her GFM page made me so angry. It was fraudulent.
Pixie!! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Alice’s birthday: a whine party of one…
-I just popped over to DListed and they’ve listed Alice’s age as 51. I wonder if she demanded that they shave three years off…?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.