Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #128 From the cover of Hello to a PRO!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aside from buying a BOX of wine when pleading poverty to her minion followers…the most WTF thing about those photos for me were her shoes…so ugly, so manly, so bleeping horrendous🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
correct me if I'm wrong but isnt it common that the hearing can get continued again if they dont have enough time? His attorneys requested half to a full day after all.

Reactions: 8
was just about to post this - I do the same - I grab an empty box to pack stuff in - especially the heavier stuff that the paper bags / plastic bags may not cope with.
It looks like a new sealed box. I was trying to be charitable when I suggested that is what she had done.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It’s not a box of wine with a tap on it ffs. It’s a box of bottled wine. Let’s not get carried away here. 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Thanks for this vid. It's the cigs I struggle with and he makes a lot of sense to me.
Supposedly the best book out there to quit—you’re literally supposed to finish your last cig when you’re done reading. I do believe you need willpower (I think they just tacked that part onto the title to help people feel more inspired to quit), but apparently everyone swears by this. I just started, will bookmark your post and let you know if it works.❤ Hang in there, boo.

714517E7-5E22-4B68-968C-E446C7A59874.jpeg

So is Alice not showing up to court, or is that still to be found out? Sorry, I’m a bit confused. I did read what Betty said about her not having submitted evidence yesterday. Does that mean it’s all over for her?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Sounds delicious. She pairs it with Panda Express rather than the serving suggestion.
BAB93F06-53CE-490F-80CD-5374A20D0BCD.png

It’s not a box of wine with a tap on it ffs. It’s a box of bottled wine. Let’s not get carried away here. 🤣🤣
No she is carrying it away. She is a poor as a church mouse but has funds for alcoholic beverages.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I feel so sorry for her GFM supporters who have, yet again, fell for her stories of sob. What will it take for them to realise she is shafting them literally from every angle ?

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Indeed, Roald Dahl described this actual thing in his book The Twits. Alice missed the memo on this - but it is true you can tell a kind person in their eyes, their smile, it's hard to describe but it's there. Nothing to do with wrinkles or lines or sagging skin, kindness shines through. Alice looks like a maniacal monster in my opinion, if there is kindness, it's been filtered out.
Wow, that's interesting. Thanks for the info. I'll have to look into that book.

You describe her perfectly. A maniacal monster!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
correct me if I'm wrong but isnt it common that the hearing can get continued again if they dont have enough time? His attorneys requested half to a full day after all.
You are wrong, totally utterly wrong. There is no way I can go through this again. I am willing you to be wrong

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I would love the DM to pick up those pics from Trader Joe, but there are a lot of other stories today, Rishi v Liz, Love Island winners:rolleyes: British women's football, and another case I won't mention because I don't know how to put it behind a spoiler.

They costed it up on Twitter the wine is $120
That wine seems to be cheaper here than the US, even in expensive Ireland it's €8.99 a bottle, the sites in the US were giving 13 to 14$

Reactions: 9
Doesn’t California have nice rose? Would be cheaper. I am thinking of those vineyards upstate.

From the description it sounds like a special occasion wine. She might be having a gathering later today.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Doesn’t California have nice rose? Would be cheaper. I am thinking of those vineyards upstate.

From the description it sounds like a special occasion wine. She might be having a gathering later today.
That’s what I think. Drink to forget 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Basically it’s a case of wine, but I’m sure Alice isn’t picky when she starts craving the wine by 11:00 AM every day. 😂

That’s what I think. Drink to forget 🤣
She has no real friends, who would she invite to a gathering??

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.