Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #128 From the cover of Hello to a PRO!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And the arctic boots on the friend?
Yeah, bet that cheap fur made those boots really cosy for a hot šŸ„µ July day.

I remember that, they even arranged for people to send cards to them so they could pass the cards on to Alice. I used to wish her happy birthday on Twitter a few years ago. I feel sorry for her too but them I remember what she has done. She's still a bleep.

Anyway, I got good news today. My cancer is in remission, although I will still need a stem cell transplant in 6 weeks. I read these threads when I am in hospital having treatment. Sorry I can't quite work out how to do a spoiler.
Iā€™m so happy for you!!! šŸŽ‰

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Morning all, long time lurker here, I posted a couple of time last December, but you know what? this thread moves so fast , you always have it covered and I'm usually a good few pages behind.
I thought I'd price up the wine, an online US site has a 12 bottle case for $160, a weeks grocery budget for a lot of families .
NOT GOOD OPTICS ALICE.
$160??? That was what the GFM money was being wasted on - or Maliceā€™s ā€˜personal ATMā€™ ex-husband financed it? She really has aspirations far above her station, doesnā€™t she?
Shall we place bets on Malice ending up in a double-wide by January? Thereā€™ll be no $160 boxes of wine thenā€¦

I remember that, they even arranged for people to send cards to them so they could pass the cards on to Alice. I used to wish her happy birthday on Twitter a few years ago. I feel sorry for her too but them I remember what she has done. She's still a bleep.

Anyway, I got good news today. My cancer is in remission, although I will still need a stem cell transplant in 6 weeks. I read these threads when I am in hospital having treatment. Sorry I can't quite work out how to do a spoiler.
So incredibly glad for you. What wonderful news! Weā€™ll try to keep you entertained :)

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Sure.
Twizzlers, dark chocolate, salt and vinegar chips, popcorn, frozen yogurt, and pizza
I made a salmon salad/dip with red, yellow, and orange peppers, fresh parsley, fresh cilantro, mayo, plane Greek yogurt and salt and pepper. It's divine. Here's half. ā¤šŸ˜˜ I'll even share my Triscuts.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Could she just put some stuff in an empty box? You can do this in UK, grab an empty box and put heavier items in? Trying to be balanced! Seems odd she chose a wine box.

As you were, she has bought loads of wine! Could be a few days worth, could be a post legal party, could be her birthday, celebrating her wedding anniversary. Lots of wine for lots of celebrating.

Go Fund Me to drink.

Chin chin.
was just about to post this - I do the same - I grab an empty box to pack stuff in - especially the heavier stuff that the paper bags / plastic bags may not cope with.

Reactions: 9

This is so beautiful, made me smile. ā¤

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I guess we need to do something big for Biancas and ioans birthday this year then. What is a fan expected to do? Iā€™m new to this fan girling thing

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Hereā€™s the ad I have todayā€¦ Iā€™ll forward it to Malice šŸ˜‚
31CC1DEC-44B3-4EA6-985B-1432F10CA574.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
You're right about it showing in her face and body. If you're ugly on the inside it eventually works it's way to the outside.
Indeed, Roald Dahl described this actual thing in his book The Twits. Alice missed the memo on this - but it is true you can tell a kind person in their eyes, their smile, it's hard to describe but it's there. Nothing to do with wrinkles or lines or sagging skin, kindness shines through. Alice looks like a maniacal monster in my opinion, if there is kindness, it's been filtered out.

• Heart
Bore da, PRO hoes ā¤ I have like six more pages to catch up with but I gotta say Iā€™m SO proud of everyone in here who is avoiding the drink. Truly so proud. Itā€™s not for everyone, and you donā€™t need it to be as humorous, loving, and beautiful on these threads and in your lives. šŸ’š Take it a day at a time. Willpower! šŸ‘šŸ¼

And, todayā€¦COMEUPPANCE! šŸŖ¬

• Heart
Reactions: 43
yay! Iā€™m in Halifax.
Happy belated Yorkshire Day to you too. ā¤
šŸ™‹šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø Yorkshire lass here too. I wonder if itā€™s something about Yorkshire peopleā€™s particular lack of time for bullshit thatā€™s got Alice so many fans around here! Iā€™ll get tā€™kettle on.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Thanks for this vid. It's the cigs I struggle with and he makes a lot of sense to me.
Addiction is addiction babes it is a bleep ! Me and da fella chong weed for fun but Iā€™m not a fckin lunatic when Iā€™m stoned ha ha alcohol is my nemesis! Be gone!

šŸ„° sending you love and hugs x

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Alice looks like a man in a skirt from behind, that big broad back looks like a football playerā€™s back. šŸ˜‚
Her tall statute doesn't help, rather than elegant she looks clumsy and bungling. I'm a fattish desperately trying to lose the pounds at the moment dwarf compared to Malice, but even I could pull off a tablecloth skirt better than Malice. She has ridiculed other women, laughed at Bianca's appearance so for me the gloves are off regarding her- Alice you is a big mess.

šŸ™‹šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø Yorkshire lass here too. I wonder if itā€™s something about Yorkshire peopleā€™s particular lack of time for bullshit thatā€™s got Alice so many fans around here! Iā€™ll get tā€™kettle on.
Yorkshire lass back at you! šŸ™‹

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Could a reporter attend the hearing?
They could but it's not JD v AH so I doubt the DM will have anyone there.

Also I think it's going to be an anti-climax as we won't get any details until later (hopefully). We all know she is getting the PRO so we can still have a sharp one in honour of that! I know I will (and I got prawn cocktail pringles).

• Haha
The only thing that makes me think the person with Alice even knows her is Alice seems to have plonked one of her scarfs on her. Apart from that she looks like she came to do the windows and was roped into going shopping with her, so either sheā€™s some kind of paid help or sheā€™s connected in that way. šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Addiction is addiction babes it is a bleep ! Me and da fella chong weed for fun but Iā€™m not a fckin lunatic when Iā€™m stoned ha ha alcohol is my nemesis! Be gone!

šŸ„° sending you love and hugs x
It is extremely hard, I'm two weeks in from seeing the Dr and awaiting some talking and CBT therapies but I'm working and doing ok, it is a lot from this site that spurred me on, and my man, love and support to all tattlers out there struggling with addiction, it's much more widespread among people than we think.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
You know Iā€™ve been known to buy a box of wine in my time. And thatā€™s a bloody big box or thatā€™s a small trolley. Is this the whole everythingā€™s bigger in America thing?
The phrase is actually ā€œEverything is bigger in TEXAS.ā€ So, no, Alice is just an alcoholic lmao. šŸ’€

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.