Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #128 From the cover of Hello to a PRO!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God Alice is going to play Perry Mason and cross examine Bianca isn't she?

"I put it to you Binky that you are GUILTY"

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I doubt she will show as her only ‘defence’ besides trying to defend herself (with a receipt and a generic text) is one of Loopy’s essays. I still feel tense though. 😬 Poor Ella, Elsie and Ioan.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I can barely stand this anticipation!!! I'm nervous, excited, worried, elated, MY FRAGILE LITTLE MIND CAN'T TAKE THIS WHIRLWIND OF EMOTION!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I cannot begin to imagine what Alice Evans is going through - but I have tried.

If I were she I would have stayed silent and engaged a good Lawyer. She’ll get half of everything. She’ll almost certainly keep the house. I’d just keep my mouth shut and my personal business out of the public domain. No?
She was never going to get the house. Her name was never on it and it's covered in the prenuptial.

Reactions: 14
Although I'm sure Alice is expecting that, I highly doubt that Bianca will be there in court. I mean, she may well be but I think it would be a bit of a dick-move on Ioan's part if he did bring her along. Not that Alice deserves any special considerations, but the expression "poking the bear" springs to mind!!
She is also listed as the subject of the TRO, So wouldn't she be required to be there. Ioan would have no control over her having to be there and it would not be a dick move by him, Bianca being there if she wants the judge grant a PRO that also protects her? Where are our legal eagles on this?

Reactions: 9
I think a change of avatars are required tomorrow and Weds peeps. Hhmmm. But to what?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I hate to put this out there, but it's been on my mind. Alice's only chance comes down to the judge. We're all counting on the judge to be fair, to have reviewed the evidence submitted, etc, etc. Pessimistically, that's not always the case. You can get crappy judges. You can get a judge who believes men can't get abused, or children belong with the mother, or they have personal or political reasons to rule in certain directions. A friend of mine had a clearly documented case of abuse but the judge ruled in favor of the abusive partner as they were up for re-election and didn't want to be seen as anti-fathers rights (it was a political issue at the time due to other cases the judge had ruled on).

While I don't really think Alice has a chance in hell to come out on top here, given how the court has responded (granting the TRO), I'm nervously dealing with the what if ..

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
She was never going to get the house. Her name was never on it and it's covered in the prenuptial.
Oh of course if she has to be there as one of the named-parties it wouldn't be a dick move of Ioan's at all! I just meant if he brought her along for no apparent reason. I just don't think that would be a good idea, much as she and he might want the support system. And no I'm not at all one of those who thinks they shouldn't flaunt their love, but taking her to the court house might be a bit too close to the bone. I'm sure even he wouldn't want to do that to Alice.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
I hate to put this out there, but it's been on my mind. Alice's only chance comes down to the judge. We're all counting on the judge to be fair, to have reviewed the evidence submitted, etc, etc. Pessimistically, that's not always the case. You can get crappy judges. You can get a judge who believes men can't get abused, or children belong with the mother, or they have personal or political reasons to rule in certain directions. A friend of mine had a clearly documented case of abuse but the judge ruled in favor of the abusive partner as they were up for re-election and didn't want to be seen as anti-fathers rights (it was a political issue at the time due to other cases the judge had ruled on).

While I don't really think Alice has a chance in hell to come out on top here, given how the court has responded (granting the TRO), I'm nervously dealing with the what if ..
imagine Loopy was a judge LMAO

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17

I take comfort in that the judge didn't grant AE the extension she asked for but much less. Let's hope it's a sign of things to come.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I take comfort in that the judge didn't grant AE the extension she asked for but much less. Let's hope it's a sign of things to come.
I think the judge was probably fed up with Alice repeatedly not showing at the hearings. Maybe displayed a bit of passive-agressive behavior in setting Alice's birth date as date of the next hearing.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Oh of course if she has to be there as one of the named-parties it wouldn't be a dick move of Ioan's at all! I just meant if he brought her along for no apparent reason. I just don't think that would be a good idea, much as she and he might want the support system. And no I'm not at all one of those who thinks they shouldn't flaunt their love, but taking her to the court house might be a bit too close to the bone. I'm sure even he wouldn't want to do that to Alice.
Why would it be on Ioan to protect Alice. This is the consequence of her actions. She chose this path. She made him resort to this action because of her batshittery. They would not be at a PRO hearing if Alice had not decided that she chose violence and she was given enough time to change her ways, but she kept escalating, until Ioan had no choice but to seek the court's protection. I feel no sympathy for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Although I'm sure Alice is expecting that, I highly doubt that Bianca will be there in court. I mean, she may well be but I think it would be a bit of a dick-move on Ioan's part if he did bring her along. Not that Alice deserves any special considerations, but the expression "poking the bear" springs to mind!!
I imagine he wants to protect 🐝 from the stress of the shitshow so she won’t relapse. And I don’t think Yo will want to make his stbx any crazier or volatile than she already is.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Oh of course if she Bianca has to be there as one of the named-parties it wouldn't be a dick move of Ioan's at all! I just meant if he brought her along for no apparent reason. I just don't think that would be a good idea, much as she and he might want the support system. And no I'm not at all one of those who thinks they shouldn't flaunt their love, but taking her to the court house might be a bit too close to the bone. I'm sure even he wouldn't want to do that to Alice.
Why would it be on Ioan to protect Alice. This is the consequence of her actions. She chose this path. She made him resort to this action because of her batshittery. They would not be at a PRO hearing if Alice had not decided that she chose violence and she was given enough time to change her ways, but she kept escalating, until Ioan had no choice but to seek the court's protection. I feel no sympathy for her.
think @Junebug895 was referring to Bianca when the word "she" was used?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I thought the resort would have it's own complimentary wedding planner. They often do, it's easier to have a local organise local suppliers with just a list of requests off the bride and groom. I reckon Alice prob either pissed them off or decided to do it herself since she's got the best taste of anyone in the room. No idea how the beach volleyball goal post got involved though.
I also suspect it wasn't that they invited 'too many' people, just that Alice's dad expected to bring his 2nd wife and that was who they had to un-invite. And prob poor Ioan got that job.
I also reckon that wasn't one of Ioan's suits. He might lose weight in the lead up but he wouldn't lose height. It was a hire suit. Heaven knows what happened to his own suit. Or maybe the hire company got the size wrong.
BIB - 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Doesn't she have large feet and will they both fit in her mouth?

crazy-scared-screaming-emoji-sticker-29831-550x550.png

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.