Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #128 From the cover of Hello to a PRO!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, Mr AsYouLikeIt's dad died this morning. He was estranged from both his children due to being a horrid person. Mr AYLI is having very mixed feelings. This is where Allce is heading. Dying alone in a nursing home because your children want nothing to do with you.
So sorry to hear this. I wish you both lots of strength and peace to deal with the coming weeks. You’re so right about Alice, she has to get sober and some serious therapy if she hopes to have anyone there for her in RL in future. The likes of Loopy and Pick Me won’t count then, and I can’t see Lady V or crazy journalist chick willing to help wipe Alice down and sit with her. She’s heading for a very lonely future.
The last time I drank, my eldest son sent me an email which I still read to this day.
He told me that he didn’t recognize me anymore, and that I’d become a person that gave him nightmares. I will never forget that comment, it was so raw. I was a monster to him.
That’s where Big Al is. She’s the monster in her children’s lives and they will demonize her when they’re adults if she continues on this path.
I still hope she’s in rehab as I type. Being on the cusp of receiving a PRO might be her actual rock bottom (yeah, I know, 🐷 might 🦇) But ever hopeful 🙏🏼

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
Welcome to the gang!
I’m catching up so not sure if anyone else pointed you to it but there’s a thread without a title coz it was moving too fast that’s definitely worth a read. It was from the original court docs and if thread titles could have emojis it would basically be all of us doing this one collectively:

🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯
Wow ok, I'll make my way over there once I'm finished with thread 1 and 2 .... halfway through thread 1 and it's absolutely wild 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m impatiently waiting for her to go to jail so we can finally joke that she’s in a 9-month hotel. 😏
ok someone fetch me my coat…

I think it was in the last thread, or maybe the one before, that we were discussing this friendship. Sorry to slide back to it but I’ve just come across this photo and can’t help thinking they would have been better suited in the other combination. You know, the pretty ones together and, well, the other two.
View attachment 1461722
“THE OTHER TWO” 😩💀

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Im rather curious what is going to happen. I dont have any particular feeling but keep thinking: probably nothing? Can it be that she for whatever reason has gone quiet about the divorce for good? I totally expect her to resurface and post normal stuff and maybe even resume her political etc "holy wars" on twitter.. but maybe she will switch the focus from the divorce because it no longer allows her to parade as a victim and martyr in the name of all unfairly divorced by devious unfeeling cheating monstrously callous husbands?

Reactions: 9
Well, Mr AsYouLikeIt's dad died this morning. He was estranged from both his children due to being a horrid person. Mr AYLI is having very mixed feelings. This is where Allce is heading. Dying alone in a nursing home because your children want nothing to do with you.
Very sorry! 💕 :cry:😘

• Heart
  • Sad
Am I an optimist? An idiot? 😬 Where some of you feel in your bones there’s a big blow up coming, I feel she’s finally got her ass in gear and is in a rehab facility (maybe not in Arizona but somewhere in the continental US of A!)
Wishful thinking from me no doubt 😂
But man …
7069CA3E-A260-4C6E-AB09-C23AD1C8A76F.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 24
maybe she is actually preparing herself for the hearing. last time she likely knew it wouldnt happen.

She is very desperate to see his face, its possible that regardless of the cons she wont pass up on this opportunity

Reactions: 34
maybe she is actually preparing herself for the hearing. last time she likely knew it wouldnt happen.

She is very desperate to see his face, its possible that regardless of the cons she wont pass up on this opportunity
Oh imagine the stare offs that will be going down if she turns up 🤣.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

If AE sees Yo, she'll be shocked how good he looks now, away from her.
The other way around, Yo will understand how he really feels nothing for her anymore, perhaps just pity.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I get this exact feeling with summer storms, too. Some that we get (Australia's east coast, getting towards almost sub tropical) absolute corkers, especially after a hot week or two. The tension makes me all jittery - and I do not like.
Oooh where? We should meet up!

Reactions: 10
I think she will say her first amendment rights are being violated but correct me if I’m wrong American friends, but first amendment doesn’t mean you can abuse people?
Some of the stuff you can say and do under the First Amendment is insane

Edit Fat Thumbs, sorry. There are websites dedicated to critiquing people that make Tattle look like child’s play.

Reactions: 12
I'm so sorry for Mr AYLI and his conflicted emotions.

• Heart
I imagine Alice is very conflicted. She does want her day in court and to see Ioan but she looks dreadful and knows he hates her!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
A montage of mouth. She really is a mouthy see you next Tuesday

View attachment 1461889

Did someone tell her she looked pretty with her mouth open when she was a child? There is that tip that tells you to open your mouth just a little when you want to look sexy. Someone didn’t get the memo.
Jesus christ man, I'm eating lunch!!!!! Warnings in future!!! x

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I thought the resort would have it's own complimentary wedding planner. They often do, it's easier to have a local organise local suppliers with just a list of requests off the bride and groom. I reckon Alice prob either pissed them off or decided to do it herself since she's got the best taste of anyone in the room. No idea how the beach volleyball goal post got involved though.
I also suspect it wasn't that they invited 'too many' people, just that Alice's dad expected to bring his 2nd wife and that was who they had to un-invite. And prob poor Ioan got that job.
I also reckon that wasn't one of Ioan's suits. He might lose weight in the lead up but he wouldn't lose height. It was a hire suit. Heaven knows what happened to his own suit. Or maybe the hire company got the size wrong.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If AE sees Yo, she'll be shocked how good he looks now, away from her.
The other way around, Yo will understand how he really feels nothing for her anymore, perhaps just pity.
And that is such a huge moment.

I sat chatting to my ex husband at a family party, we were married for over 30 years, I lived with him far longer than I lived with my parents. The realisation that I felt nothing was like a physical blow. Shocked me to the bottom of my soul. No hurt. No hatred. No residual love. Nothing. Just a void. And playing over and over in my head "I dug right down to the bottom of my soul and I cried. Cos I felt nothing" courtesy of Chorus Line :cry:

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.