Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #128 From the cover of Hello to a PRO!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same here!
It’s party time tomorrow 🥳
🎆🎆🎆
(02 August 2022) Cuntdown for AE's Permanent Restraining Order Hearing:
Note: 02 August is mAlice's trifecta:
... 1) date for PRO / Permanent Restraining Order Hearing (08:30am, LA time),
... 2) Alice's birth date, and
... 3) the anniversary date of the marriage registration of IG and AE.
........(Wedding ceremony was held the following month.)

Courts docs are in the wiki (see pink wiki button)

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She is also listed as the subject of the TRO, So wouldn't she be required to be there. Ioan would have no control over her having to be there and it would not be a dick move by him, Bianca being there if she wants the judge grant a PRO that also protects her? Where are our legal eagles on this?
Not a legal eagle, but I really hope that Bianca does go tomorrow. 1) because it's relating to her too and 2) just to duck mAlice off! 😬😬

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Tattle ad suggests big Al should be shopping for a mobile home.

Screenshot_20220801-103224_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Bianca wasn't present at the last court date so I wouldn't expect her at this one. That said, the PRO is also to protect her so as mentioned she might be a witness..
Do we know that Bianca wasn't present?

Reactions: 7
Yes, I think Mad Betty knew some people at the court and they said Yo was there but not B.
Thanks, I must have missed that. Maybe Bianca didn't go because they were aware that Alice had fired her attorney and asked for an extension. As a protected person and witness she may be there tomorrow

Reactions: 12
Folks, sorry to be a party pooper but tomorrow’s hearing is not going to be live streamed or reported in real time. I doubt any media would be present; it’s just not a high profile case though since family law proceedings are open to the public, I guess it’s possible the DM or another publication could send a stringer.

The only way to know what has happened is if/when court documents are posted and that does not happen in real time or if a transcript is purchased. And transcripts take time to be prepared. The court document is likely to only be the judge’s/court’s decision on whether the restraining order will be made permanent. It is very unlikely to have any supporting exhibits.

Last edited:
Reactions: 44
When the assets are divided, I see B doing this to Ioan's half of the doll heads, glitter, and puffy stickers.

Screenshot_20220801-110529_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Oh of course if she has to be there as one of the named-parties it wouldn't be a dick move of Ioan's at all! I just meant if he brought her along for no apparent reason. I just don't think that would be a good idea, much as she and he might want the support system. And no I'm not at all one of those who thinks they shouldn't flaunt their love, but taking her to the court house might be a bit too close to the bone. I'm sure even he wouldn't want to do that to Alice.
After all this time she's been slagging him off on social media I seriously doubt he wouldn't want to do it to Alice. I totally believe he wouldn't want to do it to Bianca if she doesn't have to be there. I'm sure any single feeling he has left for Alice is only because she's the mother of his children. Other than that I'm quite sure he doesn't care.

Reactions: 8
Got plenty of snacks ready for the next few days shenanigans. And an early thread title suggestion
Go-PRO. Be a zero.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Happy PRO day eve everyone. Hope everyone is doing well and is gearing up for a good day tomorrow and to top it off it's takeaway Tuesday and it's buy one get one free at domino's and pizza hut. Oh what a time to be alive 😂 except I am having homemade chicken wraps as I'm beginning my wedding dress ready not a diet but a cutting out of shite

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
maybe she is actually preparing herself for the hearing. last time she likely knew it wouldnt happen.

She is very desperate to see his face, its possible that regardless of the cons she wont pass up on this opportunity
Yeah, he won't even look at her.

Reactions: 13
What are the odds on her kicking off tonight?

I have an early start in the am (Irish time) - should I bother sleeping?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Folks, sorry to be a party pooper but tomorrow’s hearing is not going to be live streamed or reported in real time. I doubt any media would be present; it’s just not a high profile case though since family law proceedings are open to the public, I guess it’s possible the DM or another publication could send a stringer.

The only way to know what has happened is if/when court documents are posted and that does not happen in real time or if a transcript is purchased. And transcripts take time to be prepared. The court document is likely to only be the judge’s/court’s decision on whether the restraining order will be made permanent. It is very unlikely to have any supporting exhibits.
I thought Yo was submitting further evidence for the PRO and that @Hiraeth was getting the documents for us later. I never expected anything more as I know it’s unlikely to get media attention and I’m pretty certain Malice won’t be there. I think we’re ready to party mainly for Yo getting the PRO.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.