Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #128 From the cover of Hello to a PRO!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannot begin to imagine what Alice Evans is going through - but I have tried.

If I were she I would have stayed silent and engaged a good Lawyer. She’ll get half of everything. She’ll almost certainly keep the house. I’d just keep my mouth shut and my personal business out of the public domain. No?

Reactions: 7

If I were she I would have stayed silent and engaged a good Lawyer. She’ll get half of everything. She’ll almost certainly keep the house. I’d just keep my mouth shut and my personal business out of the public domain. No?
No. Not quite correct. She would have done much better though and likely got a good settlement. Ioan has a pre nup but she would have got spousal and likely half the house and child support. Now there isn’t much left and what is left she won’t be entitled to.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Oooh where? We should meet up!
In the general region of halfway between Sydney and Brisbane (closer to Syd. at this point, but I digest. Yes, that typo is on flipper. I mean porpoise. I mean purpouse.) If/ when I'm ever in Queensland (hope I remembered right) I'd be totally up for that. Us turds need to stick together, amirite?!

To keep on topic... I'm really not liking mAlice's silence. I feel like she's scheming something, and it's going to be nasty - even for her.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 18

One word for you - pre-nup. He bought the house, it's under a trust, she'll get a portion of the sale as per pre-nup.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
In the general region of halfway between Sydney and Brisbane (closer to Syd. at this point, but I digest. Yes, that typo is on flipper. I mean porpoise. I mean purpouse.) If/ when I'm ever in Queensland (hope I remembered right) I'd be totally up for that. Us turds need to stick together, amirite?!

To keep on topic... I'm really not liking mAlice's silence. I feel like she's scheming something, and it's going to be nasty - even for her.
This is how I feel too @Shadow_Wolf. There's an ominous feeling in the air ... something wicked this way comes.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
tattle is trying to sell me a crisis survival seminar. not me that needs that....

• Haha
Reactions: 28

She won't be getting the house, that's for sure. 1 They still owe a lot on it, 2 it is owned by a trust so not marital property and 3 any equity they did have will have to be used to pay the lawyers fees. There's also the pre-nup but the first 3 will pretty much do.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
@Endora I’ve just caught up on that Chandler Halderson trial…. Wow super super interesting watch!!! Have you watched Joel Guy Jnr trial? That’s so similar but that dude is TERRIFYING!!
]I did not, and just did a quick google search. OMG, gruesome. It's one thing to kill someone, but to kill your parents is next level. And then to ... Did you see the crime scene photos? The one with the stove, holy hell.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
This is how I feel too @Shadow_Wolf. There's an ominous feeling in the air ... something wicked this way comes.
Same here. My hunch says she's sitting down with Loops someone, fabricating "evidence". I would happily stand corrected, but I suspect that, over the course of last week, she finally realised she's speak-my-truthed herself into a corner and feels that she now has nothing left to lose. I hope Yo and his team are prepared to pulverise whatever tit she comes up with.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
A montage of mouth. She really is a mouthy see you next Tuesday

View attachment 1461889

Did someone tell her she looked pretty with her mouth open when she was a child? There is that tip that tells you to open your mouth just a little when you want to look sexy. Someone didn’t get the memo.
For the love of good, unicorns and WTAFs!......throws bleach in her eyes! 😖😳🤢🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It's possible there was a wedding planner but AE was such a bridezilla they either quit or she fired them.
Maybe it was someone who worked at the resort and was confronted by a most demanding bride, who wanted everything to be precisely according to instructions. The planner, who must have been used to difficult clients, responded in a passive-agressive manner, thus the goalpost canopy and flowers that had seen better days. Moral of the story? Don't piss off the help.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
]I did not, and just did a quick google search. OMG, gruesome. It's one thing to kill someone, but to kill your parents is next level. And then to ... Did you see the crime scene photos? The one with the stove, holy hell.
Wowza that is brutal!! My god! Luckily I’m not squeamish having worked for the crown court unit, used to listening to gory details but still can’t get used to real evil in the world!

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Hola all!

I hope everyone is okay x
Time is a ticking 🕑🕚🕙🕘
It's going to be a looooong day tomorrow us in UK, waiting for the outcome 😖😖😖

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Tonight we will prob see the ‘broken woman’ speech. A last attempt for sympathy.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Same here. My hunch says she's sitting down with Loops someone, fabricating "evidence". I would happily stand corrected, but I suspect that, over the course of last week, she finally realised she's speak-my-truthed herself into a corner and feels that she now has nothing left to lose. I hope Yo and his team are prepared to pulverise whatever tit she comes up with.
I think she would show up and tell complete and utter lies, just like she has done for years and years. I still remember my WTF moment with AE, when she accused someone on Twitter bullying her when you could see the messages, and it was an entirely benign tweet. She has no sense of reality at all and will twist everything a million degrees. Either total lies or distortions. When someone calls her out on it, she gaslights or minimises, just like when she claimed that Yo said FINALLY making him smile, when 'finally' never existed in his tweet.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

She was never going to get half of everything and the house … they have a prenup that says so.

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.