Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bats*itbarbie

Chatty Member
Turdles, I'm falling far behind on these threads. Just popped on to say, I spoke to my good friend the " pretty influential casting director" last night and I brought up Alice.
"Who?" he said.
Me: "Have you not heard/seen all this crap about Ioan Gruffudds ex wife? "
Him:" I know Ioan, lovely bloke. Worked with him on King Arthur" ( lengthy aside about the film etc etc). " He's getting divorced? "
Me: "Yeah, his ex wife is an actress too. She's a bit of a cunt. Are you sure you haven't heard of her?"
Him: "Googling her now...oh yeah, I see her...nope, still never heard of her"
Me: "Good, well in 10 years she might be looking for work, so I guess it's safe to say you won't be giving her any!"
Him: Laughs. "actually must take a look at Ioan again though, I might have something for him"
End scene.
My work here is done. 😇

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 94

Old Soak

VIP Member
Hey Alice, most people like to show their ex what they are missing. You’re showing the world why he left.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 88

KikiFromNy

VIP Member
Omg I am so excited! This is my first thread title EVER!

I would like to thank The Academy, Alice Evans (the only thing she ever gets thanked for at this point), Ioan Gruffudd, Bianca Wallace, Tattle (for allowing all the swear words) but mostly @M33L4.

For teaching me the joy of freely using the word cunt (though I'm not sure my family would thank her) at any and all times now in my life. 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

Get a fucking job Alice you cunt.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 80
Wedding planner: “So, Ioan, what’s the vibe you’re going for for this ceremony?”

Ioan: “I feel I’ve made a mistake and I don’t want to be there.”

Wedding planner: “Say no more”

• Haha
Reactions: 76

truffletrot

VIP Member
Some lukewarm tea for this thread

I live about an hour away from Ioan’s hometown. Anyway yesterday I was saying to my mum (who’s a divorce lawyer) that she should read up about their divorce because it’s bat shit crazy, and my mum goes “Oh grandma knew Ioan’s mum. I know that because I remember her telling me ‘Ioan’s marrying her from 101 Dalmatian’s and his mum doesn’t like her”

😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 69

Nixlondon

VIP Member
I joined quite a while ago, after lurking on the first threads. I started off as an Alice sympathiser. I have to admit, I too, was a bit of an Alice, and I hang my head in shame.
This is a bit of a me rail so I have put under a spoiler
I was born and brought up in Africa. In my late 20’s I was lucky enough to move to the UK and shortly afterwards met my husband, also from Africa but a different country to me. I managed to get a really good job in the UK, but my husband was not happy and wanted to go back to his country. So we moved. For a few years all was good, but I could not work legally and my confidence dwindled. He entered into an affair with my good friend and I was dumped. What was worse was I had fallen pregnant and the shock made me miscarry at 4 months. It was so scary – I was alone in a country with no support system. I did not handle it well and started drinking a lot – I initially got angry and raged and raged when drunk – not to Alice’s extent, but loads of crying/begging/raging/pleading/angry phone calls and, I am embarrassed to say, a very short period of minor stalking ( I would pitch up every Sunday at the same church, off my face!). I really did lose my mind. However, once the anger wore off, it was replaced by a deep deep sadness. By that stage (4 months in), he was fed up of the anger/harassment and told me he was going to tell immigration if I could contacted him again. I was waiting for a resident permit and could not legally work, and needed to stay in the country. When we first arrived, I put down a big deposit on a property for us, but until I got residency I could not file for divorce or access the money. So I had to find illegal work. So I started waitressing in the the sorts of places that turned a blind eye to illegal workers. I was treated like shit by management, but in a way it was my saving grace. I had to stop drinking and I started enjoying my work – I liked interacting with customers and I was good at being a waitress and started building my fragile self esteem. One week after my residency came through, he and my ex friend left for Australia. It was a huge relief – I HAD to get on with my life. I did well for 1 year, then had a mini breakdown, got really fat (from being a gorgeous Bianca like person) and started drinking again (luckly was able to continue functioning at work). It was SO tiring being self destructive. I actually got so sick of feeling sick and sad all the time that I sat up one day and said ‘ENOUGH’. Then my life really started blooming. A few years later I got a message from the ex via SM apologising, and admitting he has ruined the life of every woman he has ever been with and is a serial cheat and was in therapy. The long and the short is, I started out understanding Alice. But watching her keep circling the self destructive and rage drain has made me lose patience. She is actively nasty, and is relentless, and I was not. She must be so tired – being sad and angry is exhausting. I wish she would wake up and be kind to herself and start gritting her teeth and accepting her new normal. Bianca is in Ioan’s life. Ioan is in her and her children’s lives – make it positive because the negative is so damn draining. So that is my me-rail – and my testimony that a lot of us started as Alice supporters – until it was clear Alice was behaving toxically. ETA typos

• Heart
Reactions: 69

Hiraeth

VIP Member
Just keeping it real here--obviously Alice has broken the TRO many times and the judge will throw the book at her. But the judge is REALLY not going to like her insinuations that the justice system is "corrupt" and judges/therapists are able to be bribed. Casting aspersions on the justice system with lies like these is not going to be allowed to stand, and I think she'll be dealt with extra harshly because of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 66

Hiraeth

VIP Member
I had a moment of pure horror this morning while driving when I finished the first Hornblower book--unfortunately, without my knowledge, the next file in my phone was the horrible audio welp ripped from the abusive video Alice posted. So I went from a lovely Welsh accent to Alice shrieking and I nearly drove into a tree. 💀

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 65

WinterSolstice

VIP Member
Dear Pissflaps Alice Fizzbop,

I too am feeling very left out. I may not be the funniest or the nicest member of this little community but godammit I’ve invested hour upon hour in these threads and keeping up with your Alice’s shenanigans! I shudder to think what I could have earned at $900 an hour, or even a mere $850 like Anne.

do you think there’s any way you could give me a mention?

Yours sincerely,

Winter

PS Alice, you’re a cunt.

• Haha
Reactions: 64

M33L4

VIP Member
@M33L4 obviously big Al can take a long walk off a short pier. You looked gorgeous in that dress. She’s so weak. You would think she’d realize she’s a laughingstock and has lost everything but no. She needs to go into the dm comments, under an alt to have a go at you while everything around her burns. I’d hate to be in her head. It’s all half-speed circus music and hamster wheels in there
Wasn’t ever going to be my dress anyway. I honestly don’t care what Fizzyplop or the troglodytes think but thank you xx
I posted that pic in February or March and they still go on about it, they’re obsessed. I think it’s because Marcia has never tried a wedding dress on. My little Ptony has though, at Alice’s wedding. 😜
It’s a year today till our wedding, he loved me at 18 and he still loves me now. It’s the best feeling ever. I adore him too.
To be the first and last love for each other is special 🥰

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 63

Mad Betty

VIP Member
I wish Alice would just stop all the theatrics and accept the following:

1. Ioan will get 50/50 custody. That's what they planned for early on.

2. The girls will spend time with Bianca. She can't control who Ioan is involved with or marries. Bianca will very likely be their stepmother so making peace with her will be good for everyone.

3. The prenup will be upheld. Now is the time to accept any decent settlement offer that goes beyond the binding prenup.

4. The DVRO is 💯 happening. If she can commit herself to stopping all abuse and harassment and stay off SM it might help the length of it.

5. She has to move. The house is not hers to keep. Now is the time to find something modest and affordable.

6. She can't afford Gloria, nor will she be able to moving forward. Nannies in LA are expensive and she will not be getting much for spousal support (DVRO and prenup) nor child support (not with shared custody). She could either try to work something out with Ioan that they share Gloria so she can work, or she can hire a housekeeper once a week to clean and work from home. And she has to create income for herself. She isn't eligible for disability and it's very little money anyway.

At the end of the day, this is all happening. If Alice continues down this path of destruction she could end up with nothing. That's the reality. Pitching herself as the Norma Rae of single SAHMs is failing her. And it won't pay the bills.

• Heart
Reactions: 62

welp

VIP Member
Eh why would Celia want to be friends with someone she thinks is a loon? I think that IG was the main attraction and now that IG is separated they (Piers and Celia) won't be knocking on AE's door again. It's often the case with a split - the friends take sides and it seems obviously to me which side they have taken.

As for IG wanting a proxy to speak for him - no I don't think so. He will never be a poster boy for abused husbands because a) he is quite private and b) it might hurt him getting certain roles. He just wants this shit-show over.
oh yeah, I agree that Ioan doesnt want this to happen, I said I dont get why so many people here would like to see that

As for the Morgans: Many people value friendships based on the personal relationship rather than how somebody behaves towards others. Obviously it is common that after splits you end up taking sides, or getting cold on both (of fear of upsetting the other), but I wouldnt be too surprised if Celia and Alice are still friends, even if it's perhaps just to keep her happy out of fear that she starts targeting them.

I thought I'd seen everything, but today I saw a grown man stick his fingers in his ears (figuratively) and go 'lala la I'm not listening' while he defends The Abuser.

View attachment 1455903
Ah that dude is a MASSIVE Alice fanboy ever since he met her in Russia while she was there with Ioan. Has been extremely thirsty on her feed for years.
iA4tney.png

opP3c5K.png

Feel for the dude tho: Imagine the kindest person you ever met in your life is Alice Evans 😬

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 59

LeftoverCoffee

I thought I'd seen everything, but today I saw a grown man stick his fingers in his ears (figuratively) and go 'lala la I'm not listening' while he defends The Abuser.

Screenshot_20220729-160211_Twitter.jpg

• Angry
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 56