Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #127 Get a job before your kids do Alice!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had a moment of pure horror this morning while driving when I finished the first Hornblower book--unfortunately, without my knowledge, the next file in my phone was the horrible audio welp ripped from the abusive video Alice posted. So I went from a lovely Welsh accent to Alice shrieking and I nearly drove into a tree. 💀
You've had a taste of life as the girls and Emma knew. I'm so sorry for you.

Reactions: 18
This is AE with him in 2018. Acting like a big girl's blouse.

Ioan Gruffudd does not like pussies. Ok? Wait, no.. I said ‘pussies’ in the plural. Not.. What did you think I meant? oh boy.... I’m in trouble now. Anyway. Enjoy the line ‘but I’ve just come DOWN there!’ and the hand that goes up at the end to... protect me, I’m sure. (😆)I wish I could have shown you the grumpiness that came after but unfortunately I hit the ‘stop’ button just before I smashed into him.... eek! 😬. #runyoncanyon #isnoteasy #unlesyourehishighness #mrgod #oops #hekillmenow #😆

AE hiking - YouTube
He is already sick to death of her and her childish attention-seeking antics. His irritation is so obvious. She knows it, but can’t admit it to herself, so it’s all framed as banter and how she is annoying the Hub, but he “Wuvs”
her really. It’s sad that she posted this.

I don’t use the social media sites she posts on, but I reckon over a timeline she is posting the disintegration of her marriage. Why couldn’t she see it?

EDT Wuv not Wuff (both sound ridiculous anyway)

• Heart
Reactions: 31
If you’re from the US it’s kind of like ‘Are You Being Served’ only the cinematic version.

Im going to take the high road and avoid any Mrs Slocombe/Pussy references.
edit….regarding whether or not they stand up, I have fond memories of ‘infamy infamy they’ve all got it in for me’ and ‘frying tonight’.

There’s also ‘Fantabulosa’with the brilliant M Sheen about Kenneth Williams.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I have cake-flavored Oreos and just freed my titties from the cotton confines of a T-shirt & bra so I can now confidently declare that any AE meltdown I witness tonight will be vanilla-flavored, sans underwire, and totally manageable. 💪🏼 Let’s rock, hollyhock.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
"Alice Evans Reveals She Got FULL Custody Of Daughters – Because Ioan Decided ‘A Family Wasn’t For Him’ – Perez Hilton"
Surely this will be ripe for a defamation claim?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 40
I checked the court website. Nothing new, and Alice is still listed as Lead Attorney for her side. 🙃
O Jeez. She is so fucked. Does she think if she pitches up without an attorney that the judge will feel sorry for her and refuse to grant Ioan his PRO? For some reason I think that is what she thinks is going to happen. That the court will not grant it if she comes in without an attorney because the "...poor downtrodden wife..."

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Just keeping it real here--obviously Alice has broken the TRO many times and the judge will throw the book at her. But the judge is REALLY not going to like her insinuations that the justice system is "corrupt" and judges/therapists are able to be bribed. Casting aspersions on the justice system with lies like these is not going to be allowed to stand, and I think she'll be dealt with extra harshly because of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 66
Just keeping it real here--obviously Alice has broken the TRO many times and the judge will throw the book at her. But the judge is REALLY not going to like her insinuations that the justice system is "corrupt" and judges/therapists are able to be bribed. Casting aspersions on the justice system with lies like these is not going to be allowed to stand, and I think she'll be dealt with extra harshly because of it.
Scenario 1 - she shows and self-represents (poorly). It kind of makes a farce of the proceeding, but it still goes ahead?

Scenario 2 - sick note/ER visit. They don’t delay again, surely?

Reactions: 12
My money is on her going postal and the biggest pity party yet, depending on how much bravado she has she will dump more texts and correspondence. She's going out with a bang 🍾🥂🎉💋
Won’t her Instagram be shut down by the PRO? Or it should be if she abides by the PRO. If so, this could be the last weekend to get her story out to her crazy fans.

This is AE with him in 2018. Acting like a big girl's blouse.

Ioan Gruffudd does not like pussies. Ok? Wait, no.. I said ‘pussies’ in the plural. Not.. What did you think I meant? oh boy.... I’m in trouble now. Anyway. Enjoy the line ‘but I’ve just come DOWN there!’ and the hand that goes up at the end to... protect me, I’m sure. (😆)I wish I could have shown you the grumpiness that came after but unfortunately I hit the ‘stop’ button just before I smashed into him.... eek! 😬. #runyoncanyon #isnoteasy #unlesyourehishighness #mrgod #oops #hekillmenow #😆

AE hiking - YouTube
ICK!!!

"Alice Evans Reveals She Got FULL Custody Of Daughters – Because Ioan Decided ‘A Family Wasn’t For Him’ – Perez Hilton"
Surely this will be ripe for a defamation claim?
I hope Ioan’s attorneys bring up this statement Alice is putting out to the media as ‘fact’.It’s an out and out lie, and she should be punished for giving this statement to the media.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
My money is on her going postal and the biggest pity party yet, depending on how much bravado she has she will dump more texts and correspondence. She's going out with a bang 🍾🥂🎉💋
No I disagree - it will be "I expected to be denied justice as I had no money", wa wa wa wa wa.

Reactions: 18
Won’t her Instagram be shut down by the PRO? Or it should be if she abides by the PRO. If so, this could be the last weekend to get her story out to her crazy fans.

ICK!!!
I think Malice was trying to insinuate that Ioan didn’t like women by that crack. Or didn’t like sex. By 2018 he had probably stopped having sex with her and she was angry and wanted to passive aggressively rant about it.
Not true, Malice. Ioan just didn’t like sex with you or even like you as a person. twit!

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.