Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #127 Get a job before your kids do Alice!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As lovely Jemadah said, supporting a survivor is obligatory work. Not a sign of bizarre obsession. If I saw Ioan in the street, I would recognize him and maybe say hello (if he didn’t look like he was preoccupied with anything in that moment), but that’s just because I’m a fan. And I think that’s alright, too, honestly! It’s alright to WANT to say hello if you pass him on the street or something. It’s alright to be a supporter of his work and talent.

Ramble coming, but…

Manyyyyyy threads ago I called out people on their use of the word “gushing” over Ioan (and Bianca) when describing how the attitude in here towards the two had begun to shift positively.

With BPD, there’s this concept called a “favorite person” or FP, in which many (not all) Borderlines become somewhat obsessed or intensely fixated on a particular person—very often close friends or even teachers/professors, etc., basically people who have shown them kindness on a serious level or have uplifted or inspired them deeply.

There’s honestly no rhyme or reason to it, but an FP obsession can last from weeks to literal YEARS. The damage is DEVASTATING because Borderlines already struggle with a lack of identity, but they make it worse by trying to invest in their FP’s interests to bond better with them, which means they’re redesigning themselves for another person, which means that when that FP fixation is over…who are they now? I’ve had MANYYY FP’s since fuckin childhood, and every single one harmed me and left me lost regarding who I am or what my life purpose is.

I hate “gushing.”
I hate “fawning over.”
I hate “obsessed with.”
I hate “fangirling over.”

I get noticeably fuckin agitated with any term or phrase that accuses me of doing something I’m not doing. Because I KNOW what it’s like to be obsessive, and I remember, each and every time, the damage it caused me.

It’s super triggering every time I hear fizzlefuck say ANYTHING hinting at obsession or excessive devotion. It’s wrong, it’s a sweeping generalization, and it completely erases our right to appreciate other people for whatever it is that makes them unique and lovable. That was a rant but this time I’m not apologizing for it because it needed to be said. ❤ As you were…
I needed to read this again so thanks @ReturningthePearls for being so eloquent. This line of attack as started up again. For the record, I don't think IG is perfect. He wouldn't have married AE if he was lol. That said, I will give him credit for leaving an abusive marriage despite all the threats AE used to try and keep him there. Threats that she has fulfilled to a large extent (but she didn't she the TRO coming did she lol?) As for BW, she seems nice and is not another AE thank god!! I also think she has been very supportive to IG at a time of crisis for him. This needs to be said again because someone is starting the whole "giving Ioan a pass" thing again on the DM.

"Tattlers.....many of you are some of the funniest, brightest women posting on the internet today, and will always be grateful for staying on top of all the lies Alice tells. But the assumption that anyone that doesn't think Ioan is entirely perfect or that Bianca maybe doesn't walk on water makes us Alice or an FM is becoming pretty old. Remember back in the day you all laughed about how you were all Bianca? Unfortunately the tone on Tattle has become *exactly the same*. It is possible to believe Ioan was abused, got out (yay!), and has made some pretty serious missteps along the way. The hero worship for Bianca is just painful...like why do I have to lurv this 3rd party in order to believe Alice is mad? You are such an intelligent group but this aspect feels so much like the FMs' behavior and I wish it would ratchet down a notch."

Yeah, duck off whoever you are.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Malice’s page is so boring she and her fanatics have to hang out on Tattlelife, occasionally dipping a toe into our pool.
Well even Malice isn't stupid enough to dip a toe in her OWN pool! That swamp would take the varnish off her toe nails 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The donation was whatever it took to stop a defamation case against them Lol. Would be great to find out though.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
God squad goals … in God squad we trust

View attachment 1454430
She's got a good perky set on her I have to say 💁💁😁

I wasn’t sure what ‘pegging’ meant so I went and looked this up… so funny! Poor Wills. The prince of pegging is trending. 🤣

I bet Alice is RAGING she didn’t think of something as outrageous as that to tarnish Ioan wish. Maybe that’s what she meant by nearly needing an ambulance for doggy style
I keep thinking your avatar is a piece of sausage ! Then again my specs are in my handbag 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I wasn’t sure what ‘pegging’ meant so I went and looked this up… so funny! Poor Wills. The prince of pegging is trending. 🤣

I bet Alice is RAGING she didn’t think of something as outrageous as that to tarnish Ioan wish. Maybe that’s what she meant by nearly needing an ambulance for doggy style
It's probably just a matter of time now she has read about it on Tattle!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It wouldn’t actually surprise me if Celia is trying to talk sense into Alice. No way Piers is on her side but I think Celia could still be quietly working on her.

Reactions: 14
An oldie but a goodie from back in October, Alice contradicting herself and lying about Ioan all at once. I fully expected Alice to ditch Ruthie after she dared question her.

View attachment 1454679
Silent treatment, TO MY FACE. Priceless. 🥴

There’s always going to be a suspicion that Celia and/or Piers Morgan have used contacts in the DM to inadvertently give Alice a platform for harassing Ioan and Bianca. Piers unfollowing her doesn’t mean much. It’s time he put out his opinion on it all to clear the air.
He won’t. I think he’s scared of her and knows she’ll blab/make stuff up about him.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Alice has insinuated so many things about Ioan. From homosexuality to incest with his mother AND his daughters.
IG is gay? Really?? Did she catch him and Math together when they all lived in that flat in Kilburn? 🤥

Seriously, such was the dislike of AE back in the day, many fans would have preferred him to marry Matthew Rhys. 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Well even Malice isn't stupid enough to dip a toe in her OWN pool! That swamp would take the varnish off her toe nails 🤭
Our Alice is a survivor. SockBro himself said so. And who knows, this might turn out to be the cure for her imaginary crippling illnesses.

1659081841025.png

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I needed to read this again so thanks @ReturningthePearls for being so eloquent. This line of attack as started up again. For the record, I don't think IG is perfect. He wouldn't have married AE if he was lol. That said, I will give him credit for leaving an abusive marriage despite all the threats AE used to try and keep him there. Threats that she has fulfilled to a large extent (but she didn't she the TRO coming did she lol?) As for BW, she seems nice and is not another AE thank god!! I also think she has been very supportive to IG at a time of crisis for him. This needs to be said again because someone is starting the whole "giving Ioan a pass" thing again on the DM.

"Tattlers.....many of you are some of the funniest, brightest women posting on the internet today, and will always be grateful for staying on top of all the lies Alice tells. But the assumption that anyone that doesn't think Ioan is entirely perfect or that Bianca maybe doesn't walk on water makes us Alice or an FM is becoming pretty old. Remember back in the day you all laughed about how you were all Bianca? Unfortunately the tone on Tattle has become *exactly the same*. It is possible to believe Ioan was abused, got out (yay!), and has made some pretty serious missteps along the way. The hero worship for Bianca is just painful...like why do I have to lurv this 3rd party in order to believe Alice is mad? You are such an intelligent group but this aspect feels so much like the FMs' behavior and I wish it would ratchet down a notch."

Yeah, duck off whoever you are.
It would be massive victory for Alice if Bianca and Ioan were dragged on Tattle. Persecuting them publicly was her plan from the beginning, she doesn’t care what’s being said about her as long as she’s in the headlines and she’s doing everything she can to create those. I don’t see why we should go along with her sick plan. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Turdles, I'm falling far behind on these threads. Just popped on to say, I spoke to my good friend the " pretty influential casting director" last night and I brought up Alice.
"Who?" he said.
Me: "Have you not heard/seen all this crap about Ioan Gruffudds ex wife? "
Him:" I know Ioan, lovely bloke. Worked with him on King Arthur" ( lengthy aside about the film etc etc). " He's getting divorced? "
Me: "Yeah, his ex wife is an actress too. She's a bit of a bleep. Are you sure you haven't heard of her?"
Him: "Googling her now...oh yeah, I see her...nope, still never heard of her"
Me: "Good, well in 10 years she might be looking for work, so I guess it's safe to say you won't be giving her any!"
Him: Laughs. "actually must take a look at Ioan again though, I might have something for him"
End scene.
My work here is done. 😇

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 94
I joined tattle because Alice's behaviour reminds me so much of my husband's ex.

I don't think Ioan or Bianca are perfect or even particularly wonderful but nor are they abusive, dishonest or hypocritical and I think that is a lot of what seems to attract comment on tattle (though got to say some threads, e.g. Prince Harry, are a bit mad)

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I wonder as she’s blocked folk over the years .. she’s gone in and ripped them out of the Gilded Frame of Sea Creatures, whilst replacing it with a ‘B&W over the shoulder peer ‘ pic of herself !
muttering to herself ‘it’s gonna be just you and me soon’
@claudiarocks Did the Drug Squad and the RSPCA come knocking yet?? 🤭

Here's my collage. It features a Cont y Mor being rolled out to the sea.*

AE collage gc.jpeg

*Whales are cool though.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.