Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #127 Get a job before your kids do Alice!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Abuser may not have removed Instagram posts herself:

Screenshot_20220729-212110~2.png

Also, Tattle ads are on point now:

Screenshot_20220729-221454~2.png

Hope it's not too long before she meets the polis up close and personal.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Oh well, you can see how much I watch regular TV!! My Bad, sorry. 😂
You're not alone Sisturd, 95% of the time I only watch films on TV! :m
Must re-watch my box set of Person of Interest - my fave TV series of all time. Damn I still miss it. 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Of course we don't actually "touch the poop" as they say on Reddit. So relax mAlice it's just a joke and no-one will be ringing your bell.

I can just imagine the next DM comment from her "OMG they are STALKERS. BEWARE ALICE THEY WANT TO KIDNAP YOU. DON'T ANSWER YOUR DOOR"
Alice is quite capable of stealing a golf cart and making her own way to her hearing anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I think the AEA account thinks herself to be some warrior, instagram won’t have removed the post based on one complaint, they are notoriously rubbish about responding to complaints. I’m not sure I buy it tbh

Reactions: 19
Morgan is less of a household name than you might think. I'm an old in the Western US and he is on the periphery, to say the least, of my media knowledge. I mean people might have heard of him but Americans generally know little about him--whenever he's referenced, the writer/speaker has to explain who he is to the audience.
Agree. Piers Morgan is not known in the US. Those who do know him either don't like him because of his Meghan Markle crusade or his complete duck up of the Larry King gig.
Whether you like Meghan Markle or not, he was a foreigner attacking an American bi-racial woman daily, and he did come across as especially creepy and misogynistic during his attacks. If he wasn't married, I would've pegged him as an incel.
During his stint on the Larry King Show, he made no effort to do some research on the guests he had on his show. For instance he had Justice Scalia, a U.S. Supreme Court Justice on his show and the questions he asked him were cringe worthy. I am no fan of Justice Scalia, but that interview was pathetic. He did an Alice on his American opportunities.

Reactions: 14
Interesting article on PA. Seems the tide is turning. The PRO will count against her in the custody hearing. :)

... the paradigm shift that is occurring in parental alienation prevention and intervention, examine practice implications for mental health professionals, and address professional misunderstandings—first and foremost, the widespread assumption that many cases of parental alienation are nothing but self-estrangement, with victims responsible for their own fate. This implies that the actions of the alienating parent are the targeted parent’s fault, and are an example of professional victim blaming. Interventions that seek to modify the targeted/victimized parent’s behavior are tantamount to only treating a victim of violence, whereas the perpetrator of the abusive action is allowed to continue acting aggressively and abusing power in the family dynamic. Blaming and treating victims alone is not the solution.

Parental alienation as a form of family violence and child abuse warrants a wide range of interventions: a child protection response, in recognition of the safety needs of an affected child; immediate family reunification between the child and targeted parent, the focus of family reunification programs; the provision of family therapy and a range of low-cost and accessible therapeutic options; and legal enforcement,
as family violence is also a form of criminal behavior, and warrants a criminal justice response.

Parental Alienation as Child Abuse and Family Violence | Psychology Today

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I joined quite a while ago, after lurking on the first threads. I started off as an Alice sympathiser. I have to admit, I too, was a bit of an Alice, and I hang my head in shame.
This is a bit of a me rail so I have put under a spoiler
I was born and brought up in Africa. In my late 20’s I was lucky enough to move to the UK and shortly afterwards met my husband, also from Africa but a different country to me. I managed to get a really good job in the UK, but my husband was not happy and wanted to go back to his country. So we moved. For a few years all was good, but I could not work legally and my confidence dwindled. He entered into an affair with my good friend and I was dumped. What was worse was I had fallen pregnant and the shock made me miscarry at 4 months. It was so scary – I was alone in a country with no support system. I did not handle it well and started drinking a lot – I initially got angry and raged and raged when drunk – not to Alice’s extent, but loads of crying/begging/raging/pleading/angry phone calls and, I am embarrassed to say, a very short period of minor stalking ( I would pitch up every Sunday at the same church, off my face!). I really did lose my mind. However, once the anger wore off, it was replaced by a deep deep sadness. By that stage (4 months in), he was fed up of the anger/harassment and told me he was going to tell immigration if I could contacted him again. I was waiting for a resident permit and could not legally work, and needed to stay in the country. When we first arrived, I put down a big deposit on a property for us, but until I got residency I could not file for divorce or access the money. So I had to find illegal work. So I started waitressing in the the sorts of places that turned a blind eye to illegal workers. I was treated like tit by management, but in a way it was my saving grace. I had to stop drinking and I started enjoying my work – I liked interacting with customers and I was good at being a waitress and started building my fragile self esteem. One week after my residency came through, he and my ex friend left for Australia. It was a huge relief – I HAD to get on with my life. I did well for 1 year, then had a mini breakdown, got really fat (from being a gorgeous Bianca like person) and started drinking again (luckly was able to continue functioning at work). It was SO tiring being self destructive. I actually got so sick of feeling sick and sad all the time that I sat up one day and said ‘ENOUGH’. Then my life really started blooming. A few years later I got a message from the ex via SM apologising, and admitting he has ruined the life of every woman he has ever been with and is a serial cheat and was in therapy. The long and the short is, I started out understanding Alice. But watching her keep circling the self destructive and rage drain has made me lose patience. She is actively nasty, and is relentless, and I was not. She must be so tired – being sad and angry is exhausting. I wish she would wake up and be kind to herself and start gritting her teeth and accepting her new normal. Bianca is in Ioan’s life. Ioan is in her and her children’s lives – make it positive because the negative is so damn draining. So that is my me-rail – and my testimony that a lot of us started as Alice supporters – until it was clear Alice was behaving toxically. ETA typos

• Heart
Reactions: 69
Agree. Piers Morgan is not known in the US. Those who do know him either don't like him because of his Meghan Markle crusade or his complete duck up of the Larry King gig.
Whether you like Meghan Markle or not, he was a foreigner attacking an American bi-racial woman daily, and he did come across as especially creepy and misogynistic during his attacks. If he wasn't married, I would've pegged him as an incel.
During his stint on the Larry King Show, he made no effort to do some research on the guests he had on his show. For instance he had Justice Scalia, a U.S. Supreme Court Justice on his show and the questions he asked him were cringe worthy. I am no fan of Justice Scalia, but that interview was pathetic. He did an Alice on his American opportunities.
Morgan is a creep. He probably creeped on Alice back when she had her looks and by god will she not have forgotten it so he's got to be careful getting involved in her tit-show lest she actually manages to bring him down.

Reactions: 12
I think the AEA account thinks herself to be some warrior, instagram won’t have removed the post based on one complaint, they are notoriously rubbish about responding to complaints. I’m not sure I buy it tbh
IG usually only removes stuff based on copyright complaints. For other stuff it needs lawyer intervention or massive pressure in the public (like with Kanye, but even there they only suspended for 24 hours). That IG actually removes stuff because people report is a complete myth.

Twitter is a different matter.

Reactions: 14
oh yeah, I agree that Ioan doesnt want this to happen, I said I dont get why so many people here would like to see that

As for the Morgans: Many people value friendships based on the personal relationship rather than how somebody behaves towards others. Obviously it is common that after splits you end up taking sides, or getting cold on both (of fear of upsetting the other), but I wouldnt be too surprised if Celia and Alice are still friends, even if it's perhaps just to keep her happy out of fear that she starts targeting them.

Ah that dude is a MASSIVE Alice fanboy ever since he met her in Russia while she was there with Ioan. Has been extremely thirsty on her feed for years.
View attachment 1455930
View attachment 1455931
Feel for the dude tho: Imagine the kindest person you ever met in your life is Alice Evans 😬
What a sad life that man must lead, can’t imagine how horrible the people in his life are. 🙄

Reactions: 5
I joined quite a while ago, after lurking on the first threads. I started off as an Alice sympathiser. I have to admit, I too, was a bit of an Alice, and I hang my head in shame.
This is a bit of a me rail so I have put under a spoiler
I was born and brought up in Africa. In my late 20’s I was lucky enough to move to the UK and shortly afterwards met my husband, also from Africa but a different country to me. I managed to get a really good job in the UK, but my husband was not happy and wanted to go back to his country. So we moved. For a few years all was good, but I could not work legally and my confidence dwindled. He entered into an affair with my good friend and I was dumped. What was worse was I had fallen pregnant and the shock made me miscarry at 4 months. It was so scary – I was alone in a country with no support system. I did not handle it well and started drinking a lot – I initially got angry and raged and raged when drunk – not to Alice’s extent, but loads of crying/begging/raging/pleading/angry phone calls and, I am embarrassed to say, a very short period of minor stalking ( I would pitch up every Sunday at the same church, off my face!). I really did lose my mind. However, once the anger wore off, it was replaced by a deep deep sadness. By that stage (4 months in), he was fed up of the anger/harassment and told me he was going to tell immigration if I could contacted him again. I was waiting for a resident permit and could not legally work, and needed to stay in the country. When we first arrived, I put down a big deposit on a property for us, but until I got residency I could not file for divorce or access the money. So I had to find illegal work. So I started waitressing in the the sorts of places that turned a blind eye to illegal workers. I was treated like tit by management, but in a way it was my saving grace. I had to stop drinking and I started enjoying my work – I liked interacting with customers and I was good at being a waitress and started building my fragile self esteem. One week after my residency came through, he and my ex friend left for Australia. It was a huge relief – I HAD to get on with my life. I did well for 1 year, then had a mini breakdown, got really fat (from being a gorgeous Bianca like person) and started drinking again (luckly was able to continue functioning at work). It was SO tiring being self destructive. I actually got so sick of feeling sick and sad all the time that I sat up one day and said ‘ENOUGH’. Then my life really started blooming. A few years later I got a message from the ex via SM apologising, and admitting he has ruined the life of every woman he has ever been with and is a serial cheat and was in therapy. The long and the short is, I started out understanding Alice. But watching her keep circling the self destructive and rage drain has made me lose patience. She is actively nasty, and is relentless, and I was not. She must be so tired – being sad and angry is exhausting. I wish she would wake up and be kind to herself and start gritting her teeth and accepting her new normal. Bianca is in Ioan’s life. Ioan is in her and her children’s lives – make it positive because the negative is so damn draining. So that is my me-rail – and my testimony that a lot of us started as Alice supporters – until it was clear Alice was behaving toxically. ETA typos
Hi!
Very brave of you to share this and you should be incredibly proud of your journey and how far you've come 💗☮

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I've worked as a journalist, so I am very familiar with libel laws. The "standard for reporting" is not the assumption that the person is telling the truth. There is no such standard. As a journalist, it's your job to ensure (as much as possible) that a statement is in fact true. Putting a statement in quotes doesn't protect the publisher.

Regarding my comment about it not being cumulative, this is what you said: If you already have a proven occasion of her telling clearly a lie probably quoting anything Alice says without proof doesnt fullfill this standard anymore and would make you very vulnerable legally.

Each instance of defamation would be judged on its own merits, legally. A proven occasion of her telling a lie should make media outlets more prudent. Especially if there is a clear pattern and previous instances of someone making provably defamatory statements. But it doesn't per se make them more vulnerable legally as, again, defamation is not cumulative.

I'm not trying to be argumentative. I think it's important given the kind of stuff Alice writes on her social media and which mainstream media then pick up, to be clear about what libel/defamation is. It's costly to pursue legally so that would explain why so much goes unchallenged. If the DM here had not used that headline, and said (as they did in later versions) that the photo was taken in 2020 and had nothing at all to do with Alice, they would have been ok, defamation-wise. And that would have been decent reporting. Good, accurate reporting is not just repeating what someone sent you, or copying from their social media.
One of my friends used to work shifts at the DM. No idea about the particular reporter who wrote the story about Bianca’s makeup but my friend said the staff there is really transient (they sack a lot of people or only take them on for shifts by the day so they can let them go whenever). There aren’t any sub-editors for the online stuff either, usually - apart from for writing the headlines. They’re under pressure to keep creating content at a fast pace and then proof read it themselves which we can all see the misspelled results of on a daily basis! Plus the journalists they take on are often very inexperienced. They can check things with “legal” (an in-house lawyer) but you have to know you need to check IYSWIM. Most of these stories aren’t run by an editor at all. journalist training in the UK requires a class in media law, but doesn’t guarantee some reporter won’t duck things up especially with no one checking articles before they go up. It’s a crappy place to work you’ll be unsurprised to hear.

Reactions: 30
🥺🥺🥺🥺 I don't want us tattlers to move on. Wibble.

Perhaps when the insanity is all over we can live on into our winter years in an Alice Evans Veterans thread 🤞

Then again, she probably will be giving us stuff to gossip about for years to come anyway, Ioan or no Ioan.
I love this little community, it’s freakin funny, compassionate, wise, eloquent, did I say funny? And that is down to every last one of you lovely 💩 As @Junebug895 says Alice will be giving us stuff to gossip about for a while yet

• Heart
Reactions: 33
She must be so tired – being sad and angry is exhausting.
She's not just sad and angry though, is she? She's bitter, vengeful, and just plain nasty, and what she is doing to her children is nothing short of horrific.

Being sad and angry IS exhausting. And it's perfectly normal to feel that way when life has dealt you a low blow. Dealing with intensely hurtful and upsetting life events can lead anyone down a dark path, there is nothing shameful about that, it's human nature. Recognising that you're on a dark path and working to help yourself get better, is never easy and is always something to be proud of.

Alice doesn't want to feel better, she loves to wallow in her misery, thinking that she is deserving of sympathy and handouts, to help her to cope with her devastatingly upsetting marriage breakdown. It's literally her only reason for living. She doesn't have a job or a career, she has no interests or hobbies, she doesn't give a tit about her kids or her dog, she doesn't read, or listen to music, or take an interest in world events. The ONLY "interesting" thing about Alice Evans is her sadness and anger 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Oooo it's only days away now!! My ponies are calling, even they are excited!

Give me a child till he is seven years old,’ said St Ignatius Loyola, ‘and I will show you the man.’
Ioan was the active and loving parent to those 2 girls for the first 7 years of their lives (at least). It will stand him in good stead when he gets custody.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I'm also betting the payout is more than Alice has earned in her fraudulent GFM. 😂 In the US most charities have to list donations (and donors-even if anonymous). I'm wondering if the donation will be declared in an annual accounting? Unsure though

Edit: typos
The daily mail would have had to pay Ioans and Biancas lawyers too, and it wouldn’t be Anne. It will be a UK based lawyer who deals in these things.

Reactions: 12
Yeah, same. Well, I mean, I’m not actually a fan. Of all his work I think I’ve only seen Pobol y Cwm, Solomon & Gaenor, Wilde, Titanic and the first series of Liar. 😳 I need to up my turd game.

Depending on where I saw him, I would problably feel compelled to say hello though. I wouldn’t if it was in Wales, but anywhere else, I probably would. But that’s just cos we both share the same minority langage. It’s the same whenever you’re abroad and hear someone else speaking it – within a split second we’ll be over there quizzing them where they’re from and trying to find who our common acquaintances are (it’s lit one-degree seperation with everybody else in the Welsh-speaking world lol!).
I've seen him in Arthur, Harrow, San Andreas, that military one where he was only in the first scene, and the one where he was the wet worker. And the last 3 only since I knew he was in them and bothered to watch when they came up on telly. Never seen any of the others inc Titanic.

I think my chances of passing them in the street are pretty remote! So I'm not wasting energy debating whether I'd say something or not.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.