Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #127 Get a job before your kids do Alice!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I guess I’ll go stash up on snacks….3 more sleeps. Gotta get ready for Tattle jury service 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I have almost 3.5k screenshots of Alice accusing Ioan of every thing under the sun. How huge would her submission be if she was actually tElLiNg HeR tRuTh instead of being gAgGeD and sIlEnCeD
I misread that as only 3.5 screenshots but thought "well, that's still more than Alice".

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I have almost 3.5k screenshots of Alice accusing Ioan of every thing under the sun.
That's her submission right there. You know her email - send them to her so she can upload them to the court website.

You're a star 🌠

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I have almost 3.5k screenshots of Alice accusing Ioan of every thing under the sun. How huge would her submission be if she was actually tElLiNg HeR tRuTh instead of being gAgGeD and sIlEnCeD
Seriously, @welp, you should do an evidence dump. All this material is in the public domain and prejudicial only to Malice.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I’m not buying snacks till Tuesday morning Uk time. I’ve been here before too many times. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Poor Loopy’s world is crashing down all about him
luckily for him he wasnt invested in the wagatha christie trial, didnt involve a man after all

Seriously, @welp, you should do an evidence dump. All this material is in the public domain and prejudicial only to Malice.
I'm currently scanning through my computer in case I forgot something from earlier on, and I have to go through the past 3 months (its not much, giving that she was "gagged"), I think I get it together by the end of next week

• Heart
Reactions: 23
My bet was on Alice not posting this weekend but now we have the DM printing a retraction, Bianca posting about being in remission (May it stay that way 🤞🏼), AND it’s the weekend…thar she may blow 🐳

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Respectfully disagree dear Welp, but tis just opinions. I certainly agree with you on the vast majority of everything else!
that's fine, I just think, knowing how Alice uses her alts from her past, that you guys are wrong about some of them. We see on IG/twitter how many "fans" she has that just lap up all of her narrative and act like Ioan divorced them, they will also stray to the Daily Mail. And indeed it is a bit like the earlier "everyone that writes this and that is Bianca" (actually it still exists, some of Alice's nutters spam that AEA site with those accusations LMAO)

My bet was on Alice not posting this weekend but now we have the DM printing a retraction, Bianca posting about being in remission (May it stay that way 🤞🏼), AND it’s the weekend…thar she may blow 🐳
yeah, lol, it's almost a dare

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.