Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #127 Get a job before your kids do Alice!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought I'd seen everything, but today I saw a grown man stick his fingers in his ears (figuratively) and go 'lala la I'm not listening' while he defends The Abuser.

Screenshot_20220729-160211_Twitter.jpg

• Angry
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 56
Eh why would Celia want to be friends with someone she thinks is a loon? I think that IG was the main attraction and now that IG is separated they (Piers and Celia) won't be knocking on AE's door again. It's often the case with a split - the friends take sides and it seems obviously to me which side they have taken.

As for IG wanting a proxy to speak for him - no I don't think so. He will never be a poster boy for abused husbands because a) he is quite private and b) it might hurt him getting certain roles. He just wants this tit-show over.
oh yeah, I agree that Ioan doesnt want this to happen, I said I dont get why so many people here would like to see that

As for the Morgans: Many people value friendships based on the personal relationship rather than how somebody behaves towards others. Obviously it is common that after splits you end up taking sides, or getting cold on both (of fear of upsetting the other), but I wouldnt be too surprised if Celia and Alice are still friends, even if it's perhaps just to keep her happy out of fear that she starts targeting them.

I thought I'd seen everything, but today I saw a grown man stick his fingers in his ears (figuratively) and go 'lala la I'm not listening' while he defends The Abuser.

View attachment 1455903
Ah that dude is a MASSIVE Alice fanboy ever since he met her in Russia while she was there with Ioan. Has been extremely thirsty on her feed for years.
iA4tney.png

opP3c5K.png

Feel for the dude tho: Imagine the kindest person you ever met in your life is Alice Evans 😬

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 59
So, it’s Friday and Bianca has an apology from
Alice’s favourite newspaper. Means only one thing, fireworks and scorched earth once the loon has had a few sharp ones.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I wouldnt be too surprised if Celia and Alice are still friends, even if it's perhaps just to keep her happy out of fear that she starts targeting them.
I might believe this if Celia was liking her tit like Chrissy Iley does. Didn't AE complain to Celia when Piers unfollowed her? If Celia has sense she will have gone NC on AE.

Reactions: 16
I met Elon Musk twice, I clearly know everything that is going on in his life no matter what the irreversible truth suggests.
EwaXOta.png

Dear lord
1KNq7yD.png

The game is very equal, it wasnt equal until 6 months ago though. Too bad that the victim fought back, eh?

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
So, it’s Friday and Bianca has an apology from
Alice’s favourite newspaper. Means only one thing, fireworks and scorched earth once the loon has had a few sharp ones.
I wonder what she will do. Before the last hearing she was on a high (miracles have happened lol) and maybe that was her way of saying she knew she would get an extension. This time she won't. I would put money on another No Show and filing nothing even though IG is an "abuser" and she has "evidence". Evidence that no doubt Leon told her wouldn't fly in court and she fired him in a fit of anger.

She will rehash the "he bought the Judge" "the poor like me don't get justice" lines for sure. We won't know any details unless more papers are filed or we get the transcript.

Obviously she is getting the PRO. Criminal record. Her dad must be so proud, not.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
I’ve just been sat on a lovely Cornish beach (still on jollies) and two people next to us discussing Bristol. The guy said ooh it’s a bit rough there though isn’t it? 🤣🤣🤣 (no offence to any turds who may hail from that neck of the woods, it just made me laugh!)

• Haha
Reactions: 32

View attachment 1455903
I stumbled across a man who thought someone was offering him one of her kidneys, she was actually offering to share a tweet. Awkward.

Talk about getting your wires crossed. Damn.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
I wonder what she will do. Before the last hearing she was on a high (miracles have happened lol) and maybe that was her way of saying she knew she would get an extension. This time she won't. I would put money on another No Show and filing nothing even though IG is an "abuser" and she has "evidence". Evidence that no doubt Leon told her wouldn't fly in court and she fired him in a fit of anger.

She will rehash the "he bought the Judge" "the poor like me don't get justice" lines for sure. We won't know any details unless more papers are filed or we get the transcript.

Obviously she is getting the PRO. Criminal record. Her dad must be so proud, not.
100% this is what she will do. Thankfully she won’t have that luxury when it comes to the custody case. I suspect there will still be some dumb ass people believing her tripe though.

Reactions: 16
DM must have received a strongly worded letter from Ioan's lawyers, done some journalistic research for once and tit themselves.
Or like Ella Newton 'libel' where The Scum in that case took the story down after 24 hours

Reactions: 15
1.) he said he hired Gloria to spend the nights with them, read the bleeping file
2.) he can hardly cancel his job LMAO
3.) he doesnt need to make you idiots, you already are
4.) ALICE HAS TOLD HER TRUTH A BILLION TIMES
5.)"quickly sues his wife" - it took him 1.5 years
6.) Alice is trying to silence Ioan (by smearing him for fighting back), Ioan let her go loose for a whole year you dumbass
1.png

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 48

View attachment 1455903
Yeah stop reading the file with audio/video evidence. You can’t help these people…The girls have been so clever I have to say (sadly as they should never have been put in this position). It makes you wonder how out of it Alice was when these incidents were recorded. A moderately sober person would have noticed a child videoing with an iPad. They’re not exactly inconspicuous and neither are 8 year olds. All a desperate sign the Es want to see their daddy again despite Alice’s lies. 🙁

• Sad
Reactions: 46
1.) he said he hired Gloria to spend the nights with them, read the bleeping file
6.) Alice is trying to silence Ioan (by smearing him for fighting back), Ioan let her go loose for a whole year you dumbass
View attachment 1455993
No, he left them with Gloria. But Alice being intoxicated is okay? These people can duck right off. Enabling pricks.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
View attachment 1455993
She’s also had two chances to tell the truth and another chance on Tuesday, but strangely the truth escapes her on these occasions but she happily blabs her mouth on Instagram (but disappears again when asked for proof or changes the story). Hardly gagged.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Alice really fancies herself a creative doesn’t she…the abominations that are her handbags and her collage of herself…I wonder if she thinks she picked up a natural talent by just being around Oucassi?
Honestly the furballs my cat coughs up look better than that crap she tries to peddle on Etsy 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She’s also had two chances to tell the truth and another chance on Tuesday, but strangely the truth escapes her on these occasions but she happily blabs her mouth on Instagram (but disappears again when asked for proof or changes the story). Hardly gagged.
Tuesday will be her fourth kick at the can. She gave barely any response to his initial TRO filing, blew off the court in March and June and now Aug. 2 ... it remains to be seen. But my money is on her not showing up at all.

I was looking at the documents that Leon filed on her behalf and he's a good lawyer. She should have stuck with him.

Reactions: 30
Did you get Prawn cocktail Pringles?? Remember how that kicked off last time? 😂😂😂
Oh I've gone for a giant slab of popcorn chocolate thingie. And more chocolate :LOL:

I have no recollection of prawn cocktail pringles...was I drunk during this time? Or on Depp hiatus? :p

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I have almost 3.5k screenshots of Alice accusing Ioan of every thing under the sun. How huge would her submission be if she was actually tElLiNg HeR tRuTh instead of being gAgGeD and sIlEnCeD

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.