Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #127 Get a job before your kids do Alice!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well I guess that Bianca pic (and the DM correction 😂) can be added to the truckload of evidence for next Tuesday.
Alice really is the most stupid person.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
As lovely Jemadah said, supporting a survivor is obligatory work. Not a sign of bizarre obsession. If I saw Ioan in the street, I would recognize him and maybe say hello (if he didn’t look like he was preoccupied with anything in that moment), but that’s just because I’m a fan. And I think that’s alright, too, honestly! It’s alright to WANT to say hello if you pass him on the street or something. It’s alright to be a supporter of his work and talent.
Ahh, lovely RTP called me lovely 😍😘 But of course being a fan / wanting to say hello is also fine. I was just disproving mAlice's claim that absolutely everyone sticking up for Yo here is only doing so because they're in love with or obsessed with him, as opposed to it simply being human decency for lots of us who were only vaguely familiar with him from TV. Anyway, solidarity with you RTP - 'fangirl' is one sexist, belittling term that really gets my goat. (Edited to say the above isn't me suggesting that you're in love or obsessed with him. Sorry I'm not very good with words at 6.15am)

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Maybe Celia is the friend she mentioned who was flying out to see her

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
It’s so bad it’s almost good … it’s so visually awful you almost can’t look away, a true disasterpiece.
The fact she has it up as a grid post, and is proud of this tacky, crappy creation, says everything there is to say about the person and the artistic talent of Alice Evans.
It’s the kind of tat that only a hoarder would keep. Put it on par with the pile of faeces in the corner, the discarded doll limbs, the desiccated remains of numerous rats and cats, and the 2000 copies of The Christmas Card on VHS.
It’s waaaaay too early but BIB should absolutely be a thread title!
It would be a nice thematic fit for the Aug 2nd thread 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Here you go, Malice. To save you looking it up yourself, here's a link to the California DMV guide to vision problems. Why look on their website when you can get the information from your regular reading here, you dangerous, bloviating, blobster of total psychoceramic cuntery with a side diagnosis of helioproctosis?

You're so mean, mocking her like that - don't you know she can't SEE very well (apart from when she's replying to and blocking comments written in tiny text on Instagram, when her vision is 20/20.)

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Hopefully some that posted hateful comments about Bianca now realize what everyone has always said, Alice Evans is a liar, she knew it was a 2020 post from Bianca’s Instagram, it clearly had the date on it.

Are these clarifications usually prompted by a legal letter from the people involved?
It sounded like it by them saying they will donate to the MS society. I hope they did threaten to sue.

It’s waaaaay too early but BIB should absolutely be a thread title!
It would be a nice thematic fit for the Aug 2nd thread 😂
Where have I seen that before? Had she already posted that on Instagram?

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
I'm sure this retraction, along with DM's reluctance to mention her sex worker lies, is going to have her spitting feathers. Wonderful.

Ooh I'm an active member now! Thank you Alice you meaty bleep 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Also BW was obviously offered the cash and must have said no give it to charity !
Imagine IF ‘fellow fake fibro sufferer’ 🙄 Alice had been offered cash ! she would have gone on and on and on about her victory , how she was wronged , bla bla bla
BW is just a graceful grateful calming person is there anything she doesn’t add class too ?!

malice on the other hand just reminds you, that you need to buy bleach every time you look at it
🤔😂🍸🍸

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Okay , for those interested in this minor mystery:
I’ve watched 10 Things I Hate About You again (not a hard task, I love that movie so much) and Alice is definitely not in it, but a girl named Alice Evans is in the credits as Perky Girl. So there are two options:
#1: the Perky Girl character is a drunk girl at the party who begs Heath Ledger to kiss her (very relatable character!). This girl is not played by our Alice Evans.
#2: Perky Girl is a different character entirely cut from the film yet Alice is still credited, and the drunk girl isn’t credited, despite having lines.

#2 just isn’t a thing that happens. So it must be #1, which means IMDb has mistakenly credited Alice with a performance she didn’t do, by another girl with the name Alice Evans who probably didn’t continue with acting and doesn’t have her own IMDb page. She is probably totally normal and it is not her fault a stupid Prius ratcunt shares her name.

So Alice has not corrupted my favourite film (yay!) and her IMDb has mistakes in it and she has even fewer credits than we thought (ha!)

Totally open to Alice herself correcting me with a screenshot or something of her playing this theoretical part though 😂😂😂 But of course she doesn’t read Tattle and she never lies!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Google Drive Hornblower Audiobook Link

I have tried to be a good employee (only recording (you can only do it real-time) during breaks today) and be a good wife (spending quality time with hubby this evening), but I have been working on the audio cassettes of IG and can I just say that the software that is supplied with some of the gadgets to covert cassettes to MP3s is really not up to date, and you have to download extra programmes etc, ànd it is very frustrating! I have literally spent hours converting 2 books only to successfully transfer one book onto Google drive so far!

Sorry, I am not bitching at you fellow Tattlers but at the sheer audacity of the false promotion of "simple" conversion" gadgets like these. Wait until I write my review 😈

But, they did not call me "that bloody woman" for no reason (many years ago, mind you, but this testosterone menopause treatment is starting to have some noticeable effects 😁 ), and I am persistent.
I will continue tomorrow - when I am not working and can cheerfully devote more attention to the task - to get the other books I have obtained into the drive.

So at least another 3 books should be uploaded in the next few days. Apologies in advance for any problems with the links - I am not completely IT literate.
You are a wonderful human being

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Alison Boschoff is the chief show business writer at the DM and she has written some Alice articles personally saying that Alice’s ‘friends’ or “sources close to the case”, are the source of her info in the articles.

Would we be surprised if Alice is submitting the bulk of the article content herself? I doubt there’s more than one degree of separation if that between Alice and the writers. Who knows 🤷🏻‍♀️

It’s quite telling that the DM didn’t need to contact Alice’s reps for comment but did contact Ioan’s. If it was just info from ‘friends’ why don’t they reach out to verify the truth with her too? Or had she given all the info she wanted in the article via her ‘representative’.

2A2105EE-AA1B-4ABD-8F45-4501C734D50C.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 30
It would be be fab to have the audio book link in the wiki too. I think the playlist is there already no?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Maybe Celia is the friend she mentioned who was flying out to see her
I can imagine it, Piers: "please make it shut up"

Would be funny because then her story is a bit BS then, because they are only back because of Piers' summer break. Not the rushing over the ocean she made out to be if that's the case

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.