Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

barre19

Chatty Member
Why has she always felt entitled to so much when she contributes NOTHING? 😡
But she stays home to take care of THE BABIES! 🙄🙄🙄

People like her (and I use the word “people” loosely because sometimes she just makes me fucking embarrassed to also be a human like her) give genuine stay-at-home parents a bad name. From what I can see, she does less than the absolute bare minimum, orders takeout, rarely cooks for/with them, would rather see them glued to a screen all day than engage with them in a meaningful way.

The time I spent as a full time stay-at-home parent was the hardest job I’ve ever had. You’re on call 24/7, responsible for project-managing and administrating every single aspect of a small person’s life and development. Keep them entertained, educated and stimulated. Plan, prepare and cook meals. Keep on top of who needs new clothes/shoes and when, sort out what to do with the outgrown stuff. Arrange healthcare, get to appointments, research and advocate for their health. Be on the ball with an endless stream of school admin, who needs to take what and when, sign up for clubs, get the right equipment. Juggle the logistics of different needs at the same time when someone needs to be out the house and someone else needs to nap. Encourage their emotional development, listen to their worries, validate them, guide them, be there to help them pick themselves up from their stumbles.

You have to wear a hundred different hats all at once, and yes it’s rewarding but it’s also relentless and exhausting and tedious and lonely sometimes. But you do the work because you love them beyond words. And the thing about all of that is, you don’t get to come first in any of it.

What the fuck does she do of all that? She festers in bed all day, plucking ailments out of thin air to shirk her responsibilities, arguing on the internet with anyone who dares to challenge her. Claims all these illnesses with little evidence of actual malaise. Call herself a full time parent with little evidence of any actual, meaningful interaction with her kids or their lives. It’s beyond insulting to people who are genuinely in those positions. She hasn’t got an ounce of dignity or humility in her stupid horse-blanketed, booze-addled, poison-filled bitter little body.

Waah, I went off on one. She just makes me so fucking aaaaannnnggggrrryyyyy!

(Quick morning giggle.)

WE DON’T DESERVE YOU 😭🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48

LeftoverCoffee

What man would want to have sex with the woman who was emotionally and physically abusing him, not to mention she looks as if she rarely bathed or brushed her teeth.
When I was only 18,i found myself engaged to someone who was constantly manipulating me, berating me and generally treating me badly. But in my head I felt like I had put all my eggs in this basket and now it was living in my house, controlling my life and ruining who I was as a person. He destroyed my already fragile mental health and left me a shadow of myself.

Despite all this, he still expected sex. And because he changed his boxers and trousers maybe once a week (he showered every other day but what's the point if you're not wearing clean clothes?) I was riddled with UTIs almost constantly. I remember being in so much pain one time that I threw up right outside college.

That's bad enough, but he also had a nasty habit of having sex with me while I was asleep. I didn't realise until I got with Mr Coffee after he explained to me that my ex was actually raping me as I couldn't consent to sex while, you know, sleeping.

The last six months of our relationship, I stopped having sex with him. He made my skin crawl anytime he was near me. This was a good thing because he'd started poking holes in our condoms in a lame effort to knock me up so I'd stay with him. Eventually I broke up with him and kicked him out after starting uni and getting strong again.

I guess the point I'm trying to make is that I absolutely understand why Ioan stopped having sex with someone who treated him that way. And yes, my ex blamed it all on me too, because people like him and Alice couldn't possibly understand why anyone would find them so repulsive after being abused.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 47

welp

VIP Member
All I want is her to file any response (i dont care to what matter) that consists of a declaration ghostwritten by Lupine and attachments full fo tattle screenshots. Now that no serious lawyer is attached to this it has become a possibility.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

AllDogsGoToHeaven

Google Drive Hornblower Audiobook Link

I have tried to be a good employee (only recording (you can only do it real-time) during breaks today) and be a good wife (spending quality time with hubby this evening), but I have been working on the audio cassettes of IG and can I just say that the software that is supplied with some of the gadgets to covert cassettes to MP3s is really not up to date, and you have to download extra programmes etc, ànd it is very frustrating! I have literally spent hours converting 2 books only to successfully transfer one book onto Google drive so far!

Sorry, I am not bitching at you fellow Tattlers but at the sheer audacity of the false promotion of "simple" conversion" gadgets like these. Wait until I write my review 😈

But, they did not call me "that bloody woman" for no reason (many years ago, mind you, but this testosterone menopause treatment is starting to have some noticeable effects 😁 ), and I am persistent.
I will continue tomorrow - when I am not working and can cheerfully devote more attention to the task - to get the other books I have obtained into the drive.

So at least another 3 books should be uploaded in the next few days. Apologies in advance for any problems with the links - I am not completely IT literate.

• Heart

klarakluckbag

VIP Member
It's at the top of the list when you do a search for Ioan Gruffudd, so relatively easy to find:

I find it way too little way too late, not to mention wishy-washy. It took them 10 hours to "update" the original piece of crap, by then thousands of people had read it and an avalanche of disparaging comments had already come in. Then it took them, what, another 10-14 days to finally take it completely down because the URL still had the original title, stating Bianca was mocking mAlice as fact. And now this half-assed retraction 4 weeks later, with all the "seemed to suggest", "appeared to accuse". But I suppose better than nothing.

I wrote the Fail the same day this was all going down and demanded they retract. I sent them another message today, with a bit of sarcasm attached, thanking them for finally reacting. I also told them what I think of their constant copy-and-paste "reporting". I'm so sick of getting slews of mAlice's malicious, lying posts rehashed for the 17th time as the largest part of anything they write about her or Ioan and Bianca. They even made her SM bitching the focus of the article about Ioan and Bianca's appearances in Monaco, instead of simply reporting on it as a work trip related to his latest film project. They constantly open Ioan up to bashing in the comments and it makes me 🤮🤮🤮. "Journalism" at its worst and laziest. Do we think they will learn anything from this fiasco? Silly question, of course not.:rolleyes:

Best thing about it is that Bianca, classy as she is, is donating her settlement to MS research, and this at least gets a mention.
Many years ago I worked in a police investigation team (as a civilian) on a rape case. The victim was a young teenager. It was a horrible incident and there was a TV appeal and lots of press interest at the time. I used to answer the phones in our office, it wasn't the main "incident room", and the number wasn't given out to the public. Journalists from the Daily Mail called that number for several consecutive days, asking to speak to a specific officer, who wouldn't entertain them at all. Then they called up and pretended to be relatives of the victim, one of them even tried to convince us that she was the victim's mother. When called out on their deceit, they would be rude and offensive, I was subjected to abuse over the phone, I was yelled at and had journos swearing at me, I was just out of my teens myself. Some journalists do amazing work, shining a light on the inner workings of government, exposing corruption, bringing criminals to justice and so on. But very, very few of them work for the Daily Mail.

• Wow
  • Angry

Marjoried

I thought I'd seen everything, but today I saw a grown man stick his fingers in his ears (figuratively) and go 'lala la I'm not listening' while he defends The Abuser.

View attachment 1455903
Yeah stop reading the file with audio/video evidence. You can’t help these people…The girls have been so clever I have to say (sadly as they should never have been put in this position). It makes you wonder how out of it Alice was when these incidents were recorded. A moderately sober person would have noticed a child videoing with an iPad. They’re not exactly inconspicuous and neither are 8 year olds. All a desperate sign the Es want to see their daddy again despite Alice’s lies. 🙁

• Sad

BingoFlamingo

VIP Member
I’ve always been a Ioan fan since watching Hornblower back in the day but I have to say he doesn’t look his best on his wedding day. The suit is Awful, ill fitting and baggy, and his is hair is terrible. He also doesn’t look happy and that whole “my friend had to drag me down the aisle” thing is tacky.

He looks so much better now. With a huge weight lifted from his shoulders. And it’s more than 145lbs of weight. Try 175lbs. 🤣

• Heart
I feel like the Ninth Circle of Hell is one where Alice Evans sucks the finest aged wine off of your finger except she doesn’t let go so wherever you walk thru the blazing hot landscapes of the smoldering underworld you have to drag her around with you.

771B2D8D-E604-4F22-8609-F2FDDCD7BD6E.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
I agree with this 💯, we are like a little family that's never met! Even IF the mAlice drama ever ends and I think it will be going for time yet, I do hope that we all continue to talk. This group has made me cry with laughter so many times, which has massively helped me with my own recent emotionally issues, so I thank you all for that 💗💗💗
Let me say as a newbie that I actually see this…I see friendship and support and love outside of discussing the crazy Alice. I think it’s incredible. I am not a part of it but absolutely see it and appreciate it. I think the tattlers are a pretty cool group. I laugh and admire reading the “original and VIP” have inside jokes and comments. I love that people seem to actually have genuine friendships here. And I swear I’m not sucking up…..it is just fun to see. There is a lot of caring here, amongst the misery that brought people together, Alice. Ugh.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

welp

VIP Member
I think Ioan stated like half a year before that he has to find a movie to shoot in order to pay the wedding. He went unemployed for a long time after this. So yes, a low budget wedding trying to look glamorous while cancelling guests, selling cheap pictures to hello and booking the worst time of the year was the way to go here.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 44

Hiraeth

VIP Member
Let me say as a newbie that I actually see this…I see friendship and support and love outside of discussing the crazy Alice. I think it’s incredible. I am not a part of it but absolutely see it and appreciate it. I think the tattlers are a pretty cool group. I laugh and admire reading the “original and VIP” have inside jokes and comments. I love that people seem to actually have genuine friendships here. And I swear I’m not sucking up…..it is just fun to see. There is a lot of caring here, amongst the misery that brought people together, Alice. Ugh.
You're a part of it now! 💜 We all came here because of Alice but we stay here for each other. 🙂

• Heart

Ally Pally

VIP Member
  • Heart
  • Haha