Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #121 She's just the bargain basement Meghan Markle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
BIB - he was doing exactly this until Alice clocked that he had a new partner and threatened to expose them. So he took control of the narrative and went public sooner than intended to prevent her doing it. Blame her not him for that.
So he thanks his new GF publicly on Instagram for making him smile again. Perhaps a pre teen girl might like to think that she gives her daddy a reason to smile.
He didn’t have to move in with his GF simply because their relationship was made public.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I’ve mostly tried to refrain from criticising Alice’s appearance, but I can’t actually believe this picture. This is shocking. What the alcohol and drug abuse has done to her. Or rather what she done to herself through not taking care of her body. This right here is why she’ll never ever engage with mediation or court with Ioan. He looks better than ever and has a stunning partner, her ego wouldn’t allow her to show up like this.
View attachment 1427288
The meat plate face. Why so meaty 😭 it’s giving me the bork

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Thanks for sharing your thoughts on this.

TBF, I think all of us here were shocked and horrified by the details that came out in last week's custody documents, so who knows what's to come. Even some erstwhile Alice supporters headed for the exits when they read those 71 pages of awfulness.

Ioan is asking for joint custody and mandatory counseling, so here's hoping that works out for all involved. Not sure what "cop the F on" means, though? That's a new one to me!
Plus if Alice came out with similar evidence, if we thought we were wrong and she had all the evidence for her side of the story, we would say so. We are still waiting along with his legals, his family and friends.

Reactions: 12
Could you imagine AE trying to leave the country? All her closets and garage full of crap she's bought from Ebay, her desperately stuffing a fraction of it into a dozen suitcases and throwing a fit at the airport because they want to charge her all the $$$, like everyone 'ordinary' :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 19
“Thank you for making me smile again”. What a lovely sentiment from a father of two.

Least he can do is try to see them. He left the family home. His girls at their ages are unlikely to be able to distinguish between him living their mother & them particularly with their mother fuelling the fire. And what does he do - move in with his GF & then cite her as the reason he can’t take his daughter to Universal.

If I were his 12 year I’d respond “Do you know where I’d live you to be living Dad? - with me!”
Sworn court documents of over 200 pages say he did.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
“Thank you for making me smile again”. What a lovely sentiment from a father of two.

Least he can do is try to see them. He left the family home. His girls at their ages are unlikely to be able to distinguish between him living their mother & them particularly with their mother fuelling the fire. And what does he do - move in with his GF & then cite her as the reason he can’t take his daughter to Universal.

If I were his 12 year I’d respond “Do you know where I’d live you to be living Dad? - with me!”
Are you familiar at all with the court docs?
Read the wiki and catch up please.

Reactions: 31
So he thanks his new GF publicly on Instagram for making him smile again. Perhaps a pre teen girl might like to think that she gives her daddy a reason to smile.
He didn’t have to move in with his GF simply because their relationship was made public.
They moved in over a year after he filed for divorce.

Reactions: 36
I’ve mostly tried to refrain from criticising Alice’s appearance, but I can’t actually believe this picture. This is shocking. What the alcohol and drug abuse has done to her. Or rather what she done to herself through not taking care of her body. This right here is why she’ll never ever engage with mediation or court with Ioan. He looks better than ever and has a stunning partner, her ego wouldn’t allow her to show up like this.
View attachment 1427288
Without a doubt the alcohol has ravaged her looks.

Reactions: 25
What’s wrong with saying thank you for making me smile? He left his wife, therefore he had to leave the family home. Doesn’t mean he left his children, hence why he’s embroiled in a stressful, mega expensive legal battle with his insane estranged wife. If he were as much of an awful dad as you are insinuating he wouldn’t be bothering with any of this.
You know that because you are an adult. She is a pre teen whose father is all of a sudden not living with her, declaring on Instagram that someone has made him smile again and moving in with his GF before his custody arrangements are sorted. Plus she is left to deal with mummy meltdown.

He’s hardly dad of the year is he? If he’d made his relationship public in a more sensitive way and set up home by himself near his kids I’d feel he was actually putting his kids first.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
And with no job, a full time nanny/housekeeper, school aged children and takeaways galore she also has no time to get any information together for either the lawyers she fires for not telling her what she wants to hear or to “defend” herself. Such a busy single mother.
Leon "Alice, your fucked do a deal with Ioan"
Alice "Your fired"

Reactions: 16
Her followers really duck me off! They are saying that his texts are bad, yet forget what mAlice said to her kids WTAF!!!! I want to sit them down and make them read all the court docs....dum fucks 🤬🤬🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 34
This was one comment, one time. He’s not on there weekly gushing over B, he said one thing!
I can quite imagine he’s said I love you to his kids over and over, he describes calling them on Gloria’s phone before school to tell them he loves them and is proud of them. He is trying, he’s human, I think some of his responses on these texts are sometimes clumsy but not ill intentioned, he’s had to send them by text so they are written down and not misconstrued by Ella, and he still got that wrong.

he is ‘bad cop’ in the family dynamic, he is the rule setter and he has taught them manners and morals when Alice doesn’t want to. Alice and Ioan have clashed tremendously over parenting, the kids are in the middle

From day 1 of BW appearing we all discussed that it is utterly unreasonable to expect him to spend the next 10 years single until his kids are grown up, there is no reason why he can’t have a relationship with a woman AND his kids, millions of single parents do it - divorce has never been so high, it’s normalised now

• Heart
Reactions: 47
I try to remain as neutral as I can in most situations but there is an abundance of evidence here that Alice is the one lying and not Ioan. The Court Docs support what we've seen of her on Twitter and Instagram. That's why she's shitting the bed over all this. She can't fight the truth no matter how bruised her knuckles are! Her brother Bobby DARVO is absolutely no help either as he makes everything worse.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
She's the meatiest vegetarian I've ever seen. There's more glistening pork on display than the local butcher.
It reminds me of a gammon joint
I’m sorry I don’t usually go in on her so much I think it’s the angle and the sun and the pink hue but it looks like a slab of meat which is moving and has eyes 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.