Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Previously, on the Alice Show:

Claudia and M3314 may or may not be on the naughty step. Alcatone reminisces about well-known 80's TV icon Bobby DARVO.

Alice has finally sobered up enough to realise she has been served court papers, but they are ALL LIES, lies and malicious fabrication, even the parts with actual video evidence. To make sure we understood this, she posted a video of her beautiful, unfiltered visage needing only a pineapple ring to complete the meaty display.

Fighting back against Ioan's scurrilous lies that he has been an excellent father even in the face of her vile abuse, Alice posted screenshots showing Ioan to have been an excellent father even in the face of her vile abuse.

Porro Imus, or something. -------> ;)🐺

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 99

TipsyLaLa!

VIP Member
that's not a BS reason (Alice just doesnt care if Bianca gets issues), he even suggests the kids to do something else with them together? Again, normal parenting. He would probably go with them to more crowded places when her medication has kicked in. This is yet again the expectation that parents should do anything the kids demand, and just what they demand (Ella rejects anything else here)
View attachment 1425552
No Alice! It wasn’t fibromyalgia he didn’t sign up for - he’s chosen to be in a relationship with someone who lives with MS & that diagonosis was long before he got together with her.

What he didn’t sign up for was a drunk bully who abused him, his family , her own family, his work colleagues, his friends & anyone she didn’t like on social media. He didn’t sign up for someone who constantly put him down & criticised his appearance, acting & fathering skills. He didn’t sign up for someone who stayed up half the night getting shitfaced & fighting with strangers on SM, so was too hungover the next morning to get up & parent her daughter’s, or take part in family activities. He didn’t sign up for a woman who hasn’t grown up & behaves like his third child rather than a wife!

In summary, he didn’t sign up for a giant cunt

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 97

Zippysays

Tattle turds, I went to the surgery today and told about my addiction problems, had a lovely and sympathetic Dr, I cried my eyes out and still feel very emotional from just getting it off my chest, I've been given some help and hope things will take a turn for the better - it was a post on this site on a previous thread that really spoke to me, as well as my partner and a few bad dreams - that have got me to get help. Although this is an Alice community, some good does come from it, many thanks and love to my turd allies ❤ ...back to Alice, I have got loads of catching up to do, what the hell she doing now?!

• Heart
Reactions: 94

Mad Betty

VIP Member
Four days ago the brother was actively talking about the court documents on Twitter with others and even commented to someone who posted the transcription of Alice attacking Ella. He said he'd been on the phone with Alice. Both siblings had clearly been reviewing the documents and discussing them. No, they didn't magically arrive today on a Sunday as Alice would like people to believe. This was a coordinated attack planned since she received the documents last week and done to hit the Monday UK papers. Her brother let slip he knew enough to engage people about it 4 days ago, you know July 13th, the day Alice was actually notified and sent the filings.

And she dares to call Ioan a liar? She can fuck right off.

And to the fools buying this little victim boo-hoo tearless performance? You are all being used and you're just too gullible to know it.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 84

Vidyagaymes

Honestly tho, the one about Bianca and universal studios, i guess Alice wants us to read it as him wanting to take Bianca too, but I read it as Ioan just being careful so he doesn’t get COVID so he doesn’t spread it to her when he gets back. It’s very sus that she’s cutting and pasting her “evidence”… She hasn’t got a leg to stand on surely…

• Heart
Reactions: 70

welp

VIP Member
I sent a friend of mine, a child psychologists, earlier today those messages and explained a bit the background. For those who are interested, her response:
-She thinks they are unlikely to be written by a 12 year old, especially in the alleged scenario, but can't rule it out obviously (tbh I think no one of us thinks that Alice isnt glued next to them whenever they write with him lol)
-Ioan's messages are fine for boundary setting and to discipline her
-she also think it's good to teach kids that the needs of other parties have to be considered in life
-if the kids do think that his partner is responsible for the parents' seperation it can be slightly problematic to bring them up in this context, sometimes a little lie helps
-she thinks the "this is not a kind and loving relationship" bit was unfortunate choice of words, if recent he should contact her asap to clarify what he means and that everything will be fine
-her biggest issue is that they communicate over text, kids dont have the ability yet to understand that there are limitations re: tone
-she obviously also thinks Alice is a cunt for making this a public show (probably every professional thinks that lol)

I think in this context it doesn’t look great.

Boundary setting is right but it’s just not the kind of thing you do over text with a child. A kid will interpret that as straight rejection.

Put the shoe on the other foot, if she’d have “hacked” into Alice’s IG account and posted shit about her mum and Alice straight out (over text no less) said she would not be taking her daughter anywhere or see her and guilted her about newspapers I think I’d be pretty taken aback. You don’t punish your children by refusing to see them. In fact, if you wanted to be the bigger parent you’d basically just say “you can hack into my Instagram, you can threaten what ever you want but I am your father and nothing will stop me loving you. I’m here. But we need to talk because what you did was serious and we can’t carry on like nothing happened, but let’s do it in person just you and me because I miss you and want to see you.” You still establish boundaries, you still discipline them but the aim is to establish trust and not break it, to build confidence and not shame. To be the reasonable parent who they can rely on, not the one that shuns them.

Like, he has to know that the children have been poisoned against him at this point and that their behaviour is a reflection of their mother and not them. Punish the mother, don’t punish the children.

If your children are still arseholes when they’re adults, by all means treat them like the adult arseholes they are, but while they’re minors they need unconditional love and security and it’s possible to do that AND discipline them and set boundaries. The minute you withdraw love you’re headed for disaster.

disclaimer: AE is 10x worse but it’s possible that he’s not acted in the best way as well, no one is perfect. Also, the messages Alice has released I’m sure are curated so I’m sure he’s not like that 100% of the time but the style of those messages just give me a few red flags.
the thing is she also threatened him with CPS, has a mom who told her "tell me if daddy is creepy", acted out terribly (likely coached) when in his custody that got immediately filmed by the mother. I honestly think he is not safe around her until a professional ensures that she is not getting coached, yknow?

We've also been told that they dont take his phone calls, so it may not be as easy as we think.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 64

marjorytrashheap

VIP Member
I think in this context it doesn’t look great.

Boundary setting is right but it’s just not the kind of thing you do over text with a child. A kid will interpret that as straight rejection.

Put the shoe on the other foot, if she’d have “hacked” into Alice’s IG account and posted shit about her mum and Alice straight out (over text no less) said she would not be taking her daughter anywhere or see her and guilted her about newspapers I think I’d be pretty taken aback. You don’t punish your children by refusing to see them. In fact, if you wanted to be the bigger parent you’d basically just say “you can hack into my Instagram, you can threaten what ever you want but I am your father and nothing will stop me loving you. I’m here. But we need to talk because what you did was serious and we can’t carry on like nothing happened, but let’s do it in person just you and me because I miss you and want to see you.” You still establish boundaries, you still discipline them but the aim is to establish trust and not break it, to build confidence and not shame. To be the reasonable parent who they can rely on, not the one that shuns them.

Like, he has to know that the children have been poisoned against him at this point and that their behaviour is a reflection of their mother and not them. Punish the mother, don’t punish the children.

If your children are still arseholes when they’re adults, by all means treat them like the adult arseholes they are, but while they’re minors they need unconditional love and security and it’s possible to do that AND discipline them and set boundaries. The minute you withdraw love you’re headed for disaster.

disclaimer: AE is 10x worse but it’s possible that he’s not acted in the best way as well, no one is perfect. Also, the messages Alice has released I’m sure are curated so I’m sure he’s not like that 100% of the time but the style of those messages just give me a few red flags.
She threatened to call CPS on him. She hacked his instagram (which is illegal btw), posted slurs. She stole $400 from him. If he does anything she doesn't like, she screams and calls her mother who records the whole thing. She refuses to see him in person unless it's for an expensive event which isn't safe for him to attend. How on earth is he supposed to navigate this without setting boundaries over text? And you don't actually know that he didn't say any of those other things you think he should have! All you have is one carefully curated text message that Alice has chosen to make him look as bad as possible.

I don't see anything shaming in his text. Ella's behaviour is really, really bad and she should know that. Lying, stealing, illegally hacking, issuing threats and attempting blackmail. This is shocking behaviour. Her mother probably rewarded her and told her she was great.

• Heart
Reactions: 63

AnneinHever

VIP Member
Sorry, but if they hadn’t seen their father for months, universal studios is not the right place to go. Dad is not a money machine to be milked at will, as the abuser is trying to tell them. And you don’t remember him only when you want him to take you to expensive places and ignore him every other day. This is proof of everything Ioan says in his filing. This is what the abuser is putting her children through, poisoning their minds and their hearts.

• Heart
Reactions: 62

GingerJones50

Honestly. Going to say something controversial. My Dad died of complications related to MS last year. My Mum had supported him through his illness cared for him for 26 years because she really, really loved him and he loved her and they were very happy.

Had my Dad been an utter fuckwit who made my Mum miserable I would have told her to leave him and not to waste her life exhausting herself caring for someone who would never have done the same for her. It’s hard, it’s depressing, it’s dirty, it’s tiring, it’s isolating and you’re not entitled to decades of that if you haven’t given your partner the same kind of unconditional kindness and support in the past.

Alice might want to consider if that’s a factor in Ioan’s differing attitude to her health & Bianca’s.

And I think ‘fibromyalgia’ is her euphemism for ‘hungover’ anyway.

• Heart
Reactions: 61

TipsyLaLa!

VIP Member
💥BREAKING NEWS!💥

Loopaper, the Kiwi legal eagle, has revealed today that Alice has three credible witnesses prepared to swear, under oath, that she has not prevented Ioan from seeing his daughters. Despite the hearing not being due until 2nd August, one of the witnesses was spotted entering the court house today. You heard it here first…

197ADFD5-B3CA-4537-B37E-B989B3BFA989.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 61

MissMissMissy

Chatty Member
Ahhh yes I remember that time I stole $400 from my dad, called him a homophobe online and then got taken to Universal Studios as a reward. Such a charming childhood 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 60

Be More Pacific

VIP Member
Honestly tho, the one about Bianca and universal studios, i guess Alice wants us to read it as him wanting to take Bianca too, but I read it as Ioan just being careful so he doesn’t get COVID so he doesn’t spread it to her when he gets back. It’s very sus that she’s cutting and pasting her “evidence”… She hasn’t got a leg to stand on surely…
Someone with MS here 🙋🏻‍♀️

Not sure when the text was sent but I believe Bianca had steroid treatment back in January for a relapse and his text mentions medication that she's on (I know she has had a lot of relapses so has probably had a lot of steroids) You are advised to avoid crowds, busy places, theatres etc after steroid treatment (and during - it's usually anywhere from 3 to 10 days) due to the risk of picking up ANY infection, not just Covid. But that's how I read it too - not that he wants Bianca to come, just that he has to be careful because of passing on anything to Bianca.

She's also on a disease modifying drug called Tysabri. Not been on that myself but I know it's a heavy duty monthly infusion so probably the same thing applies.

Sorry if this has already been answered. I have never contributed before but do follow loosely.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

Knitwit

VIP Member
I think Ioan is an old-fashioned, involved, loving dad who set boundaries because no one else in that house would. He did the heavy lifting with Elsie's homework, played with the kids, took them to school, and made their lunches while their mother loafed around in bed all day. But I'm not sure that he understands emotional nuances. If he did he wouldn't have stayed with Alice for as long as he did. There was definitely some kind of Stockholm Syndrome going on there, his involvement with the cult church shows that he is a prime candidate for that. He has been a paid-up member of The Alice Cult for 20 years. I don't think he was aware that he was a victim of domestic violence until the last years of his marriage when he was in Australia and around normal people and then told by his legal team and his therapist that he was.

Ioan is still that old-fashioned dad who is having a not very old-fashioned divorce played out on social media. He is recovering from decades of abuse and still trying to set boundaries and be the same Dad he always was to his girls because his love for them hasn't changed, but I am not sure that he has the emotional insight to recognize that any new partner is a difficult situation for children to navigate in divorce and that his children do think his love for them has changed and will be pushing all the boundaries for proof that it hasn't.

Ioan is a serial monogamist who when he is in, is all in and he is all in for Bianca, who is a loving, kind partner who adores him but I don't think he understands how any child would find it difficult to adjust to a new partner, let alone kids that are subjected to indoctrination. I know he had to factor in Bianca's medical condition but them living together weeks after the relationship was announced would be difficult for any kid and his kids won't know the reasoning for the swiftness. He doesn't fully realises moving in immediately with Bianca after months away is one of the factors that has damaged his relationship with his girls.

They literally do not want any mention of Bianca, they have their mother constantly ramming her down their throats and they don't have the emotional maturity to not think that their dad is prioritizing his girlfriend over them. He is getting on with living his life as he should, he and Bianca have been living together for a year and this is how things are now. Unfortunately, his mad ex has denied his children the right to gradually get used to the new normal. Bianca is still an unknown who according to Alice has lured their father away and wants to kill them, who gets to go on the fancy trips they used to go on, and who according to their mother is preventing them from being with their dad.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 58