Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #121 She's just the bargain basement Meghan Markle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congrats to @WinterSolstice - nominated by @Hiraeth

Read up on the wiki by clicking the pink button.

Please pop any sensitive or off-topic stuff behind a spoiler.

Suggest in bold any new thread title suggestions when we reach 900 posts & vote so they're easy to find.

Please stick to the main players and what they do or say. Keep it on Tattle.

Alice is spamming on IG posting stuff that is meant to prove perjury but actually backs his court filings. Her recent replies ⬇
Screenshot_20220718-060209_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220718-055811_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220718-055611_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220718-055037_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
Link to the last thread:
===============================

Domestic Abuse is real - help is available:

Domestic Violence / Domestic Abuse Support
DV/DA and narcissistic abuse includes but is not limited to mental, emotional, and psychological abuse as well as physical, sexual, and financial abuse.

Unlike physical abuse, narcissistic abuse leaves no physical marks. A form of psychological and emotional abuse, it is invisible and difficult to prove. Yet, its effects are lasting and harmful.

For anyone (male or female) who would like to reach out for support here are some links below:

Countdown for AE's Permanent Restraining Order Hearing (02 August 2022):
Note: 02 August is mAlice's trifecta: the date for PRO Hearing, Alice's birth date, and the anniversary date of the marriage registration of IG and AE. (Wedding ceremony was held the following month.)
Countdown to Mediation Conference (31 August 2022):
Countdown to Custody Hearing (11 October 2022):
25 November 2022 -- approximate date for a hearing (45 days after the initial custody hearing) to determine the exact timeshare of their parenting time, that's what Ioan requested
Link to Alice's GoFundMe:

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Previously, on the Alice Show:

Claudia and M3314 may or may not be on the naughty step. Alcatone reminisces about well-known 80's TV icon Bobby DARVO.

Alice has finally sobered up enough to realise she has been served court papers, but they are ALL LIES, lies and malicious fabrication, even the parts with actual video evidence. To make sure we understood this, she posted a video of her beautiful, unfiltered visage needing only a pineapple ring to complete the meaty display.

Fighting back against Ioan's scurrilous lies that he has been an excellent father even in the face of her vile abuse, Alice posted screenshots showing Ioan to have been an excellent father even in the face of her vile abuse.

Porro Imus, or something. -------> ;)🐺

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 99
Shes going to be so mad when she sobers up and reads her instagram comments. She has been called as an agreeable sock and for gaslighting supporters.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I hope Ioan presents a witness statement from the neighbour who came out to see what all the commotion was about, I also hope he has asked his neighbours for their ring doorbell footage. So many people have ring doorbells hopefully someone has footage of the fanny flashing and the abuse that Alice was bellowing at the drop-offs. Which Alice can then conveniently ignore, like she is doing with the video evidence filmed by her children of her abusing them

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
Congrats to @WinterSolstice - nominated by @Hiraeth

Read up on the wiki by clicking the pink button.

Please pop any sensitive or off-topic stuff behind a spoiler.

Suggest in bold any new thread title suggestions when we reach 900 posts & vote so they're easy to find.

Please stick to the main players and what they do or say. Keep it on Tattle.

Alice is spamming on IG posting stuff that is meant to prove perjury but actually backs his court filings. Her recent replies ⬇
View attachment 1425690View attachment 1425691View attachment 1425692View attachment 1425693
Ruh Roh, the wheels are coming off the bus.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
that's not a BS reason (Alice just doesnt care if Bianca gets issues), he even suggests the kids to do something else with them together? Again, normal parenting. He would probably go with them to more crowded places when her medication has kicked in. This is yet again the expectation that parents should do anything the kids demand, and just what they demand (Ella rejects anything else here)
View attachment 1425552
No Alice! It wasn’t fibromyalgia he didn’t sign up for - he’s chosen to be in a relationship with someone who lives with MS & that diagonosis was long before he got together with her.

What he didn’t sign up for was a drunk bully who abused him, his family , her own family, his work colleagues, his friends & anyone she didn’t like on social media. He didn’t sign up for someone who constantly put him down & criticised his appearance, acting & fathering skills. He didn’t sign up for someone who stayed up half the night getting shitfaced & fighting with strangers on SM, so was too hungover the next morning to get up & parent her daughter’s, or take part in family activities. He didn’t sign up for a woman who hasn’t grown up & behaves like his third child rather than a wife!

In summary, he didn’t sign up for a giant bleep

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 97
Honestly tho, the one about Bianca and universal studios, i guess Alice wants us to read it as him wanting to take Bianca too, but I read it as Ioan just being careful so he doesn’t get COVID so he doesn’t spread it to her when he gets back. It’s very sus that she’s cutting and pasting her “evidence”… She hasn’t got a leg to stand on surely…

• Heart
Reactions: 70
I read the court docs during the week. I haven’t watched her videos as I just can’t stand to, but her posts (in my opinion) just back up and even support what IG said in them.

He didn’t refuse to see Ella and Elsie in those texts- he offered a different location?! They can’t -as children- demand ‘Dad I want to see you take us to Universal Studios’ and expect him to jump at the opportunity after everything that has happened. Perhaps explaining it the way he did wasn’t completely necessary but he didn’t refuse, he offered an alternative of their choosing! Imaging not wanting to see your Dad because he refused to take you to a massive theme park?? I bet if he offered Ella $1000 cash to go for a walk along the beach she would do it!!

With regards to the other one, he said in the court docs that he has had to stop seeing the girls after a certain date for safety/protecting himself from AE reasons until therapy can take place- that’s why he has responded to Ella in that way (and rightfully so).

He also said that he did try to keep being pleasant and kind to AE after those other instances to try and encourage her, rather than be cruel and mean when he was going away. He literally said he had to keep her sweet as he was worried about her drunk on the kitchen floor?!?! So again, her post has backed up what he said. Do we think AE knows that cropped screenshots are not really going to help her case? IG had transcripts with time and date stamps if I remember correctly…

Did I miss anything?! Ugh. Why did I look at my phone at 5am… I’ll never get back to sleep now 😅

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
Previously, on the Alice Show:

Claudia and M3314 may or may not be on the naughty step. Alcatone reminisces about well-known 80's TV icon Bobby DARVO.

Alice has finally sobered up enough to realise she has been served court papers, but they are ALL LIES, lies and malicious fabrication, even the parts with actual video evidence. To make sure we understood this, she posted a video of her beautiful, unfiltered visage needing only a pineapple ring to complete the meaty display.

Fighting back against Ioan's scurrilous lies that he has been an excellent father even in the face of her vile abuse, Alice posted screenshots showing Ioan to have been an excellent father even in the face of her vile abuse.

Porro Imus, or something. -------> ;)🐺
I missed what happened. Claudia and M3314 are on the naughty step? Why?

After her recent Instagram rampage, she's well and truly pulling an avalanche of tit down on herself. Ioan doesn't have to do anything now!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Ffs Alice. You apparently lack the ability to remain silent even if you have the right.

She's commenting to everyone right now. If a judge could throw her in jail for every comment, like and 🙌🏻 at this point she would spend the rest of her life there.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
She thinks she is calling Bianca a devil woman but she is actually calling her daughter 😭
Screenshot_20220718-064711_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220718-064406_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220718-064024_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220718-063547_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220718-063407_Instagram.jpg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Anyone I know who has Fibromyalgia has completely adapted their lifestyle in order to strive for the best of health as much as they can. They obviously can’t control it but it’s a bit like someone needing a knee replacement and the surgeon saying they need to loose 5 stone first… do you carry on living with chronic pain or do you change your diet so that you can love your life?? One person I know even went through a horrendous divorce from an emotional abuser, she has a disabled child and the husband ran off with their money at Christmas time… and I think she only took 2 weeks off work sick while managing some of the worse times of this. She doesn’t drink- because she said she will get really bad flare ups if she does so it’s not worth it!
Although I doubt some of her self diagnosing, if she does have fibro and is in bed that amount of time then why is she still drinking alcohol? If I had fibromyalgia and drank all the time I’d probably live in bed!! And it would be my fault!

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Thank god Ioan has stopped the abusive dynamic. His relationship with big E needs a massive reset before they can move foreword. ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I think Alice only defence is that he’s a liar. That usually isn’t a good defence coming from a proven pathological liar

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.