Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #121 She's just the bargain basement Meghan Markle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve mostly tried to refrain from criticising Alice’s appearance, but I can’t actually believe this picture. This is shocking. What the alcohol and drug abuse has done to her. Or rather what she done to herself through not taking care of her body. This right here is why she’ll never ever engage with mediation or court with Ioan. He looks better than ever and has a stunning partner, her ego wouldn’t allow her to show up like this.
View attachment 1427288
This looks really botox-y to me, bloated and weird shaped.

Reactions: 9
I honestly think the only reason AE hasn't shouted out the big accusation we all know she's dying to make, is because she hasn't been able to coach, manipulate, bribe or abuse the girls into it.
It would be seen for what it is and that's the bitter end of a woman scorned.

Reactions: 13
There may be much more evidence coming to light in the upcoming PRO and custody hearings that we haven't seen yet.

Feeling as you do, what would you like to see happen with custody? If you were the presiding judge in this case, how would you handle each parent?
I'd want what Ioan is going for, 50/50. At least then there's a hope of her attending rehab in order to have her share of custody. On the other hand she would likely refuse and go on a narc rampage, admit that she doesn't give a duck about the girls and go away. He then gets 100, and retains Gloria's services.

Reactions: 13
If I were the judge I’d order intensive therapy for the girls and IG together whilst they stay with Gloria with a view of him having 100% custody after a month or so and I’d order AE into rehab and once completed grant her visitation rights with her having to earn back any type of custody.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I’m not sure what could come to light that could justify some of his behaviour.

Id like to see them get joint custody both with some level of supervision for both of them, mandatory counselling, interaction with social services. And I’d like to see a judge to tell them both to cop the F on and put their children’s interests before their personal relationship(s).
What behaviour of his can’t be justified?

Reactions: 15

Id like to see them get joint custody both with some level of supervision for both of them, mandatory counselling, interaction with social services. And I’d like to see a judge to tell them both to cop the F on and put their children’s interests before their personal relationship(s).
Disagree with your first paragraph, but agree with the first part of your second paragraph 100% 👍

Reactions: 3

Alice will never let Ioan have a relationship with someone else in peace. No matter how many years pass. If she had her way she would keep him in the garage, allowing him out to go to work to keep her in the manner to which she has become accustomed. He was right to start a relationship- she mentally abused and belittled him - he is now in a supportive relationship that is healing him. He stayed with her for the kids. He did put them first. But now he wants to be happy with a partner too. The two are not mutually incompatible.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
She's planning on taking those girls and running, mark my words. I woke up feeling it in my gut. Yesterday performance was the lead up. She wants to paint a picture of the poor mother being wrongfully accused and at risk of losing her babies so the only think left she can do is kidnap them and run. She wants to be infamous. The law means nothing to her.

Tell me I'm wrong.
I'd say she would if she could but she's not organised and probably hasn't enough money to stay ahead of Johnny Law. It costs a lot of money to be Alice. The divorce and pro would go ahead in her absence anyway.

Reactions: 15
IG is many miles from perfect when it comes to being a father. He is more than entitled to leave his wife, but posting an IG about how he’s finally found happiness. Telling a 12 year old about his GF’s medical needs while the poor child is still reeling that her dad left her mother and is left dealing with her mother. He could have left her mother and had a low key relationship, leaving living together until his girls had time to deal with it, or at least until custody is sorted & bedded down. But he put his own needs first.
BIB - he was doing exactly this until Alice clocked that he had a new partner and threatened to expose them. So he took control of the narrative and went public sooner than intended to prevent her doing it. Blame her not him for that.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
He’s being cautious rather than punishing. He’s know Alice in A was behind that post. Which given how Alice is, he’s being very sensible. He doesn’t cut Ella off, but he doesn’t pander to her either, aka good parenting.

Read the custody documents (wiki) and you’ll see in proof Ioan tried to see his children and is still trying to see them. He also didn’t say Bianca finally made him happy.
“Thank you for making me smile again”. What a lovely sentiment from a father of two.

Least he can do is try to see them. He left the family home. His girls at their ages are unlikely to be able to distinguish between him living their mother & them particularly with their mother fuelling the fire. And what does he do - move in with his GF & then cite her as the reason he can’t take his daughter to Universal.

If I were his 12 year I’d respond “Do you know where I’d live you to be living Dad? - with me!”

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I’ve mostly tried to refrain from criticising Alice’s appearance, but I can’t actually believe this picture. This is shocking. What the alcohol and drug abuse has done to her. Or rather what she done to herself through not taking care of her body. This right here is why she’ll never ever engage with mediation or court with Ioan. He looks better than ever and has a stunning partner, her ego wouldn’t allow her to show up like this.
View attachment 1427288
Yeah I'm not one to comment on people's appearances, but we know she looks like this from drink and drugs, and stress: a lot of which she has brought on herself, but duck meeeeeee this is unflattering to say the very least! She looks like she has a prosthetic face on, you know the ones they use in movies! 😟😟

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So I've looked at the message again. I've sent similar stern messages to my children they act out or they are cheeky in a message. We've seen from the court documents that Ioan is wanting reunification therapy and he is also being cautious as he won't know who exactly is sending the messages either as again he states that mAlice tends to use their phones and even their email addresses to contact him. We don't know what came after or before only what she chooses to show her possy of idiots ffs!

Reactions: 28
View attachment 1427288
Too late. It's on the internet forever now.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Thanks for sharing your thoughts on this.

TBF, I think all of us here were shocked and horrified by the details that came out in last week's custody documents, so who knows what's to come. Even some erstwhile Alice supporters headed for the exits when they read those 71 pages of awfulness.

Ioan is asking for joint custody and mandatory counseling, so here's hoping that works out for all involved. Not sure what "cop the F on" means, though? That's a new one to me!

Reactions: 14
Maybe I’m missing something here as still relatively new, but why do they even need Gloria? I mean I know why, because she’s a useless, abusive mother, but why in financial hardship can she justify a nanny?
I'd imagine Ioan is paying her so there is a responsible adult there to look after the children.

Reactions: 12
“Thank you for making me smile again”. What a lovely sentiment from a father of two.

Least he can do is try to see them. He left the family home. His girls at their ages are unlikely to be able to distinguish between him living their mother & them particularly with their mother fuelling the fire. And what does he do - move in with his GF & then cite her as the reason he can’t take his daughter to Universal.

If I were his 12 year I’d respond “Do you know where I’d live you to be living Dad? - with me!”
What’s wrong with saying thank you for making me smile? He left his wife, therefore he had to leave the family home. Doesn’t mean he left his children, hence why he’s embroiled in a stressful, mega expensive legal battle with his insane estranged wife. If he were as much of an awful dad as you are insinuating he wouldn’t be bothering with any of this.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.