Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #121 She's just the bargain basement Meghan Markle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way he says it’s not a “kind and loving father daughter relationship” like he is addressing another adult.
It's fairly simple language that a 12 yo can understand. Texts are not ideal tools to use in this situation. I am sure he would have preferred to call and explain but when a relationship goes to tit and the other side can't be trusted not to make false allegations (AE with Ella as her pawn) then written communication is safer. The fact is, it's not, right now, a kind and loving father daughter relationship so he is just acknowledging that. He still loves her of course but he is fearful too.

It's easy to judge IG for not being "perfect" here but also very obtuse. He has to tread carefully with Ella, sadly.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
She's planning on taking those girls and running, mark my words. I woke up feeling it in my gut. Yesterday performance was the lead up. She wants to paint a picture of the poor mother being wrongfully accused and at risk of losing her babies so the only think left she can do is kidnap them and run. She wants to be infamous. The law means nothing to her.

Tell me I'm wrong.
If she's not too drunk and drugged up to do it, I can totally see her trying this, all the while wailing that her cruel and abusive ex, who she's inconveniently on record many times claiming he was the perfect father and husband until he wanted a divorce, is ripping her precious babies away from her and she's just doing what she has too to protect them. In her grand delusions she will see herself as the ultimate martyred mother willing to risk it all for their sakes. It's making me want to vomit just typing this out.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
She is simply too disorganized to do this and she would draw attention by any route she took.

Between all the drunk rants, she knows full well that once she is outside of the LA bubble, she would be arrested for confrontation or trying to use fraudulent cards.

And anyone helping her is risking kidnapping as an accessory charges. Who do you think is willing to go to the clink for Alice? Nobody.

She may have the will but she simply lacks the means.
She lacks the sobriety and intelligence too, but when has that ever stopped her?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Nothing AE does is surprising at this point.

To me his texts/emails come across as quite a detached tone to address a 12 year old kid. The way he says it’s not a “kind and loving father daughter relationship” like he is addressing another adult. She’s a child, living with a deranged parent &presumably feels her father abandoned her. Absolutely tell her she shouldn’t be hacking accounts but don’t put on her that she has this responsibility to be “kind and loving”. He’s the parent, he’s supposed to love her unconditionally, it’s not a mutual obligation.

I’m lucky to never have experienced it but I can’t abide parents who put their own needs first as both of these appear to be doing though at least AE has questionable mental capacity. Why couldn’t he have said he didn’t want to go to Universal because Covid numbers were high. No need to go into detail, the kid doesn’t need to be burdened with the GF’s needs.

He’s blown it with the 12 year old IMO. Selfish man.
Despite mistakes he has made along the way, I really do believe that Ioan is working hard to rebuild his relationships with his daughters. I hope the judge grants his requests in the custody hearing, and that reunification therapy helps Ioan and the girls get to a point where they spend time together again. This is a sad, toxic situation all around. 💔

• Heart
Reactions: 20
It's fairly simple language that a 12 yo can understand. Texts are not ideal tools to use in this situation. I am sure he would have preferred to call and explain but when a relationship goes to tit and the other side can't be trusted not to make false allegations (AE with Ella as her pawn) then written communication is safer. The fact is, it's not, right now, a kind and loving father daughter relationship so he is just acknowledging that. He still loves her of course but he is fearful too.

It's easy to judge IG for not being "perfect" here but also very obtuse. He has to tread carefully with Ella, sadly.
IG is many miles from perfect when it comes to being a father. He is more than entitled to leave his wife, but posting an IG about how he’s finally found happiness. Telling a 12 year old about his GF’s medical needs while the poor child is still reeling that her dad left her mother and is left dealing with her mother. He could have left her mother and had a low key relationship, leaving living together until his girls had time to deal with it, or at least until custody is sorted & bedded down. But he put his own needs first.

If I was in ella's situation,i would be probably far worse than what she has done so far. I feel so bad for her, both her parents don't care about her at all. That much is clear to me.
100%, ive seen scant evidence in this whole tit show that her father has paused to put his kids’ need before his own.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
It’s beggars belief that she has a nanny with 2 girls in full time education, all the hours in the world to find a job and people a lot poorer than her are still donating!
And with no job, a full time nanny/housekeeper, school aged children and takeaways galore she also has no time to get any information together for either the lawyers she fires for not telling her what she wants to hear or to “defend” herself. Such a busy single mother.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
And with no job, a full time nanny/housekeeper, school aged children and takeaways galore she also has no time to get any information together for either the lawyers she fires for not telling her what she wants to hear or to “defend” herself. Such a busy single mother.
Exactly, I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again this isn’t going to end well. I think it’ll be a tragic one but ultimately I’m confident the girls will eventually be ok and their relationship will get back on track with their Dad.

Reactions: 11
IG is many miles from perfect when it comes to being a father. He is more than entitled to leave his wife, but posting an IG about how he’s finally found happiness. Telling a 12 year old about his GF’s medical needs while the poor child is still reeling that her dad left her mother and is left dealing with her mother. He could have left her mother and had a low key relationship, leaving living together until his girls had time to deal with it, or at least until custody is sorted & bedded down. But he put his own needs first.

100%, ive seen scant evidence in this whole tit show that her father has paused to put his kids’ need before his own.
There may be much more evidence coming to light in the upcoming PRO and custody hearings that we haven't seen yet.

Feeling as you do, what would you like to see happen with custody? If you were the presiding judge in this case, how would you handle each parent?

Reactions: 9

Strongly disagree.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I’ve mostly tried to refrain from criticising Alice’s appearance, but I can’t actually believe this picture. This is shocking. What the alcohol and drug abuse has done to her. Or rather what she done to herself through not taking care of her body. This right here is why she’ll never ever engage with mediation or court with Ioan. He looks better than ever and has a stunning partner, her ego wouldn’t allow her to show up like this.
93FEFEDF-AE98-48C9-AD77-E13DA64FB036.jpeg

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Can we just agree to disagree? I wasn’t quoting your post there and your opinion is completely valid and I’m not trying to change it, I was just giving mine: him exercising caution - fine. Him passing the blame onto his children (if he even IS doing that) - not fine (in my eyes)
He’s being cautious rather than punishing. He’s know Alice in A was behind that post. Which given how Alice is, he’s being very sensible. He doesn’t cut Ella off, but he doesn’t pander to her either, aka good parenting.

Read the custody documents (wiki) and you’ll see in proof Ioan tried to see his children and is still trying to see them. He also didn’t say Bianca finally made him happy.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
There may be much more evidence coming to light in the upcoming PRO and custody hearings that we haven't seen yet.

Feeling as you do, what would you like to see happen with custody? If you were the presiding judge in this case, how would you handle each parent?
I’m not sure what could come to light that could justify some of his behaviour.

Id like to see them get joint custody both with some level of supervision for both of them, mandatory counselling, interaction with social services. And I’d like to see a judge to tell them both to cop the F on and put their children’s interests before their personal relationship(s).

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
-she thinks the "this is not a kind and loving relationship" bit was unfortunate choice of words, if recent he should contact her asap to clarify what he means and that everything will be fine
-her biggest issue is that they communicate over text, kids dont have the ability yet to understand that there are limitations re: tone
I agree with your friend that 'this is not a kind and loving relationship' was unfortunate. But as for communicating over texts what your friend wouldn't know is that is the only avenue at this stage that Ioan has left to him to communicate with his children. He said in the filing that Alice monitored and hijacked any video or phone call he had with Ella and would start screeching abuse, that only leaves texts, which Alice is obviously also monitoring or Ella is providing to her mother as 'evidence' for the lawyers and social media

Reactions: 21
I’ve mostly tried to refrain from criticising Alice’s appearance, but I can’t actually believe this picture. This is shocking. What the alcohol and drug abuse has done to her. Or rather what she done to herself through not taking care of her body. This right here is why she’ll never ever engage with mediation or court with Ioan. He looks better than ever and has a stunning partner, her ego wouldn’t allow her to show up like this.
View attachment 1427288
Just say NO kids. Just say NO.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.