Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #121 She's just the bargain basement Meghan Markle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Thank you for making me smile again”. What a lovely sentiment from a father of two.

Least he can do is try to see them. He left the family home. His girls at their ages are unlikely to be able to distinguish between him living their mother & them particularly with their mother fuelling the fire. And what does he do - move in with his GF & then cite her as the reason he can’t take his daughter to Universal.

If I were his 12 year I’d respond “Do you know where I’d live you to be living Dad? - with me!”
Speculating here- While I agree, when my children were 7/8 and 10/11- they didn’t have access to IG, Twitter, Facebook etc… so it wouldn’t have mattered. I wonder if he even thought about the girls seeing things in the media. Obviously naïve of him to gloss over the face that AE was an SM obsessive but genuinely in the moment of posting, did he really think ‘oh this might show up in my kids news feeds’ because I probably wouldn’t. I suspect he regrets it now. I still think he’s trying to do the right thing as best he can. He probably anticipated it would get messy but I bet he never thought it would come to this.

Again, as with many, I feel so much for the daughters in this.

Reactions: 15
Do we know for a fact that she has verbally abused the kids and him for years? Is there proof? Do we know for a fact that she starts drinking at 11am and that she told the kids she wished he would die? Iam not saying this isn't true iam just wondering if there is actual proof?
Iam off to read the wiki now lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Speculating here- While I agree, when my children were 7/8 and 10/11- they didn’t have access to IG, Twitter, Facebook etc… so it wouldn’t have mattered. I wonder if he even thought about the girls seeing things in the media. Obviously naïve of him to gloss over the face that AE was an SM obsessive but genuinely in the moment of posting, did he really think ‘oh this might show up in my kids news feeds’ because I probably wouldn’t. I suspect he regrets it now. I still think he’s trying to do the right thing as best he can. He probably anticipated it would get messy but I bet he never thought it would come to this.

Again, as with many, I feel so much for the daughters in this.
Alice is the only person in this sorry sage who doesn’t feel for the daughters in this. Pawns in her game.

Do we know for a fact that she has verbally abused the kids and him for years? Is there proof? Do we know for a fact that she starts drinking at 11am and that she told the kids she wished he would die? Iam not saying this isn't true iam just wondering if there is actual proof?
Yes, you do that. See you next week. Lots to digest, including the actual proof (video transcripts in court evidence).

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
One of the things I find really interesting in the responses to Alice from her FM's is how many of them attempt to empathize with their own exact treatment from significant others.

Yet here on Tattle where many of us have shared horrific tales of our abuse at the life we've lived with narcissists and suffered from DV, we empathize with Ioan and can actually predict what Alice's next move will be.

It's funny. It's almost like the real victims of DV are here and Alice's followers and fellow bitter abusers themselves are on her social media.

Because you know - if Alice called her child a little witch she must have deserved it.

We also 👀 when you pop in here.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
You know that because you are an adult. She is a pre teen whose father is all of a sudden not living with her, declaring on Instagram that someone has made him smile again and moving in with his GF before his custody arrangements are sorted. Plus she is left to deal with mummy meltdown.

He’s hardly dad of the year is he? If he’d made his relationship public in a more sensitive way and set up home by himself near his kids I’d feel he was actually putting his kids first.
He did, he left Alice and got a place near them BEFORE Bianca. They had arrangements, he was seeing the younger one before he went to France. Even then (before Bianca reveal, and before living with her) the eldest refused to see him unless it was at her house with his abuser present. When she did go to his she threw a tantrum for the abuser to record. So according to you, you would feel he was actually putting the kids first by doing this. The PA started well before Bianca. In fact in the abusers own words by emails and ofw, she thought it was his mum he left her for.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Army assembled, full on invasion
Shocked by the level of stupid I'm witnessed here today.
Wondering if they are proud, or just drama loving idiots

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I’m pretty sure sworn court documents count as proof? You’ll find them all in the wiki.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Alice is the only person in this sorry sage who doesn’t feel for the daughters in this. Pawns in her game.

Yes, you do that. See you next week. Lots to digest, including the actual proof (video transcripts in court evidence).
I have started to read and iam getting heavy Betty broderick vibes.. (is that her name?)
Iam worried this could end badly if backed into a corner.

Reactions: 17
In case anyone else loves that song, here's the UK Royal Marines' version. I adore it.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Take a look at the court docs in the wiki. A good starting point, with transcripts of videos that the girls themselves took of her abusing the eldest drunk and on her 12th birthday too

• Heart
Reactions: 23
There are videos and 200 pages of court docs, so there's that. Her own social media accounts demonstrate the abuse as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.